Chapter 1

My Roommate is A BOY?!

[A/N]: Baekhyun's thoughts are BLUE

          Sarang's thoughts are PINK

          Jinyoung's thoughts are RED

 

Sarang's POV~

"Honey, are you almost done packing?" umma's asked on the other side of the closed door.

"Yeah! I'm pretty much done!" I said and closed the last of the cardboard box. I got up from my knees and brushed myself off with a sigh. "I'm glad that's done with."

I looked around my empty room and gently smiled to myself when there was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked and without an answer the door flung open.

"Sarang~!!" my friend's chimed, giving me a huge group hug.

"You guys~! What are you guys doing here?" I asked surprised. They released the hug and pouted.

"We wanted to see you before you left for good," Minjoo said.

"I'm not leaving for good. I'm just dorming at the university that's just an hour away," I said as they whined.

"But that's so far~!!" Younha said shaking her shoulders. "I'm really going to miss you."

"Me too," I said and hugged them all again.

"I'm so jealous though, Sora gets to go to school with you too," Minjoo said puffing her cheeks out. Sora giggled and hugged me.

"Good because I get her all to myself," she said squeezing me in her arms. "Isn't that right Sarang?"

"I'm suffocating," I could barely say as she released me. "But being with Sora 24/7 won't be that bad."

"Won't be that bad?" she asked. I nodded and she made a face. "I see, you don't want to see me at all."

"It's not like that Sora," I giggled and kissed her cheeks while hugging her. "With you around, I'm sure you'll make things fun."

"I know I will," she said and hugged me tightly again.

"Jeez, I'm quite envious," Minjoo said and smiled. "What about your boyfriend? Is he going to see you off?"

"My boyfriend?" I asked as they nodded with bright eyes. "Mmmm, I don-"

"Sarang! Jinyoung's here~!" my mother shouted from the hallway.

"Speaking of the boyfriend," Sora said with a grin. She and the girls winked at me and walked towards the door.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked them.

"They're going to help me pack my things," Sora said as the two looked at her.

"We never said-"

"You guys will help me pack," she said with a demanding tone and smiled to me. "Have fun with him and I'll see you later today."

I giggled and nodded, waving them goodbye as they walked out of the door just as Jinyoung was walking in.

"Good morning Jinyoung, you here to see your girlfriend off to college?" they teased and left while he just stood there.

"Don't mind them oppa," I said and walked up to him. "But are you really here to see me off?"

He smiled at me and hugged me.

"Of course I am. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't see my girl go to college?" he asked as we swayed in the hug. "I've gotten permission to take you there too since your mother won't be able to take you."

"That's fine as long as someone's with me," I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Well, let's get going. You said the opening ceremony is at noon, so let's get going now," he said looking at his watch. I smiled and nodded, grabbing my suitcase as he grabbed a box. We made another trip into the house to grab my things and headed off to the university. Jinyoung drove with one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding mine.

"Oppa, do you think I'll be able to graduate from the school? I heard it's really competitive," I said with a pout as he chuckled.

"Of course you will, you're quite competitve yourself," he said. "I know you'll do great."

"I hope so," I said and soon we reached the school. I got out of the car and was mesmerized by how beautiful the campus looked.

"I see that you love it already," Jinyoung said from the other side of the car. I looked at him and nodded, which made him laugh a bit. "Seeing you right now is like seeing the happiest girl in the world, which makes me the luckiet man in the world because this girl is mine."

I laughed and looked back at the school. He was now standing besides me and held my hand.

"Should we find your dorm room first and get you settled in?" he asked as I nodded. We both walked around the dorm building, which was filled with parents, friends, relatives and even lovers, to find my room. After 15 minutes of searching we finally found it and entered to see that it was pretty big for just one person to live in.

"This is a nice dorm room. I'm actually jealous," Jinyoung said amazed at the room as I was too. "You're living the life right now."

"Tch, whatever. It'd be better if you were here along with me," I said with a pout as he kissed my forehead.

"Too bad it's an all girls school," he said and I nodded in disappointment. We then began bringing my stuff in and began unpacking the things I would need to last the night.

"The ceremony will be starting soon. You should get going," Jinyoung said looking at his watch.

"Then what about you?" I asked him as he smiled, moving closer to me.

"I can't stay here once the ceremony starts," he said resting his forehead on mine while holding me. "I'll just go home and cry in my bedroom."

I laughed and gently hit his chest.

"Pabo," I said and he kissed my lips. "I'm going to miss you, even if we're only an hour away from each other."

He nodded and kissed me one last time before we bid goodbye and all the freshmans headed into the auditorium for the opening ceremony. I had my phone with me and I felt it buzz in my lap. I looked at it and it was a text from Jinyoung.

Him: I'm missing you already Sarang. I think I'm going to pretend to be a girl and attend your school too so that I can be with you.

I silently giggled and texted him back.

Me: You'd make a beautiful girl~^^ *sigh I miss you too. Let's go on a date soon, okay?

Him: I'll be waiting~^^ I LOVE YOU~!!

Me: I love you too oppa~!

I sighed and held onto my phone when the Principal began speaking into the mircrophone when someone sat next to me. I looked up at that person and gasped.

"Sora!" I whispered happily as she smiled at me. We both squealed as quiet as possible, but that didn't work since people were staring at us. "I was beginning to worry that you really wouldn't actually come to this school."

"Of course I'd come. This is like the best beauty school in Korea," she whispered. "And my best friend is here too."

I smiled and hugged her. We sat throughout the ceremony and it soon ended.

"Where's your room at?" Sora asked as I pointed to it since we were on my level. "Really? Are you sleeping alone?"

"I did request to have a room to myself," I said. She sighed and pouted.

"If only I had sent in my application sooner I would have been in the same dorm as you," she said and smiled. "Well, I have a roomate, she's alright."

I giggled and we entered my room when I saw a girl and a boy standing in the middle of the room. I widened my eyes and gasped along with Sora. It's not like they were doing anything, but a boy and a girl alone in a room...my room was a bit too much to handle.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude on you two," I said and looked to my side to see Sora walking away.

"I'll see you around Sarang," she said and turned the corner. I scoffed in disbelief and looked back at the two.

"Uh, hi my name is Byun Baekhee. I'm your roomate," she said with a smile and bowed.

"My roomate? I don't have a roomate," I said as she exchanged looks with the boy. "Are you sure you have the right room?"

"Yeah I do," she said and held up her paper. "This is the right room."

"Ahh, I see," I said and looked at the boy. "Uhm, boys aren't allowed on campus."

"Oh, I know I just wanted to say goodbye to her," he said with a smile and bowed to me. "I'll miss you."

She just looked at him weirdly and rolled her eyes as the boy walked out. I shut the door behind me and looked at her.

"Is that your boyfriend?" I asked her as she laughed.

"Who? That child?! No that would be so wrong," she said and sat down on the bed. "So, what's your name?"

"My name's Lee Sarang, it's nice to meet you," I said and just stood there awkwardly in this awkward atmosphere.

"Well, it's nice to meet you too roomate," she said and showed an eyesmile. I just nodded and sighed. I was actually happy to have my own room...oh well, at least I'll be able to make a new friend here.