Drunken Truths

Spy My Heart

 

"Traitors!" I hissed under my breath as I sat myself down on the bar stool next to a laughing Onew and Kris. They looked up at me shocked they are trying to be innocent about this. I just rolled my eyes at them as I looked around the slightly crowded bar. 

"What! How are we traitors?" Kris feigned innocence. I narrowed my eyes more at her smile with annoyance. 

"No! No! I will not have you start a arguement here." Onew said as he looked from side to side at us in the eyes. "I actually like this bar! They have chicken!"

"You love anything that has chicken!" Kris muttered as she rolled her eyes at her partner. 

"Chicken is like heavan on earth!" Onew answered taking offense to Kris's words. 

I quickly ignored their bickering as I ordered beer from the barista. I sighed rolling my eyes at their ridiculous banter. Although they are partner's they are always arguing for the littlest of things. But believe it or not they actually have the best partnership in the bureau. Onew is a hand to hand and undercover specialist while Kris was a sniper and technology specialist. They often go on missions where they go undercover together or Onew undercover while Kris helps silently behind the scenes. Almost all the time they come back with Kris complaining on how she had to save his multiple times. Because believe it or not Onew is really clumsy and slow at times. Sometimes it's hard to believe he is an agent, but I guess that makes him one of the best. Anyways he has Kris to protect him. 

"Alex! I can't believe your already on your third beer!" Kris sighed in disappointment already used to me. I looked at her in shock as I snapped out of my thoughts. I chuckled lightly as I rubbed the back of my head slightly embaressed. This always happens when I go out drinking. I zone out to a point I forget how many bottles I drank. It's a good thing I have a strong stomach to handle alcohol. Don't get me wrong I am no alcoholic. 

"You should already be used to it!" Onew said as he took a big bite out of his fried chicken. When did he get that?

"I can't believe you ordered chicken at a bar! Wait...I actually believe that!" I chuckled as I shook my head. Leave it to Onew. I moved my hand to grab a piece, but Onew was quick to slap my hand away. I growled in annoyance. "Come on, Onew! Share! Damn it!" I whined as I tried again. Only this time Onew moved the chicken away from me so I can't reach. He held it close to himself glare at me with his dark brown eyes. 

"Just stick to your nasty beer! Stop it, Alex!" Onew whined as he tried to fight off my hands from grabbing his chicken. I growled again in annoyance as I kept trying to reach for a piece, but Onew just kept fighting off my hands with one arm while his other held the chicken protectively to him as he leaned away from me.  That only made me lean close to get the chicken.  I should steal it all and shove it in my face for not sharing. 

"You guys! Stop! You're not children!" Kris growled in annoyance as she pinched both Onew and I by our ears. Onew and I howled in pain as he pulled away from each other. Damn what is up with everyone and pinching my ears. "Man! I am not your babysitter!"

"Let go!" I whined as I used my hands to forceibly pry her hands from my ear. "I already had that annoying agent earlier pinch the same ear to do that damn report. Now you! What is wrong with everyone and pinching my ear!"

"Well stop acting like a child! Both of you!" She glared at us both with her light eyes burning into our souls. "I don't need to be kicked out of this bar because of you idiots decided to fight for chicken."

"Tell him to share then!" I whined like as child as I pointed to the sulking Onew. Really! How old does he think he is?

"No!" Onew yelled like a small child holding the chicken to him possessively. 

"You're such a child!"

"Am not!"

"Are to!" I yelled back at Onew. We stuck out our tongue at each other then looked away angerily. "Fine!" I finally let out giving up as I started another bottle of beer. We stayed quiet for a while as Onew finished his chicken. Greedy bastard I just wanted a piece. 

"Soo did you finish the report?" Kris asked while smirking at me. 

"What do you think? Ugh! I had that freaking annoying agent woman breathing down my neck for four hours until I was finally done!" I huffed as I took another long chug from my beer. I would have finished earlier but I procrastinate a lot when it comes to those reports. Maybe.I had to much to drink? I'm starting to feel light headed. I looked down to see I'm already on my eighth bottle. When did that happen? "I hate doing reports!" 

"We all do, but we still have to do them!" Onew agreed while taking a sip from his sprite. 

"But Alex is the only one in the whole bureau who needs someone to force her to do them." Kris laughed along with Onew most likely remembering all the times I fought with agents because I didn't want to do those damn reports. 

"Har Har Har!" I laughed dryly rolling my eyes at the laughing partners. I can't believe I have friends like them. They are mean. "You should be a comedian, Kris!"

"I thought about it, but I decided I would work better in always saving Onew's !"

"Hey!" Onew said taking offense to his partner's words. Kris and I bursted out laughing. "You don't always save me!"

"Shall I talk about our mission in Tokyo or Madrid. Or even the one in Brazil that one is my favorite. There is also the on in South Korea and Russia." Kris stated as she kept naming the different places they went on missions. I laughed loudly while witnessing Onew's expressions completely change to that of a small child being scolded. The baresita placed another bottle in front of me while she picked up the eight empty bottles. I quickly thanked her as I started drinking from my new bottle. 

"Okay! Okay! I get it!" Onew huffed stopping Kris's long list of places they went to. Kris laughed with me again as Onew just pouted. "You save me a lot! I get it! But I do help you a lot to! So don't think you do all the work in this partnership. We have been together for more than two years."

"Yeah! Yeah! Even though your clumsy, slow, and sometimes childish I'm glad I have a partner like you. Believe it or not you always have a way of making me laugh when I am upset." 

"Ugh! Do you two want a room?" I teased not wanting to hear more of their loveydovey partner moment. Kris and Onew laughed nervously as a small blush crept on their faces. I looked at them both with a knowing smile sensing their feelings for each other, but knowing them they are oblivious to it. I felt myself sway a little bit back and forth as I laughed at them again. 

"Whatever! You're just jealous that you don't have a partner!" Kris said as she stuck her tongue out at me. I looked at her upset as I continued to sway back and forth a little. 

"Well I chose not to have a partner! I got solo!" I slurred a little. Wait I'm starting to get drunk. How? I only had nine bottles? I looked down to see I had a beer that was stronger than the one I usually drink. A lot stronger. Well things are going to get interesting. Damn. I felt myself getting light headed as I swayed some more. "Go Solo like Han Solo!" I laughed at my own nerdy joke. 

"Han Solo had Chewbacca as a partner!" Onew pointed out.

"Smartass!" I scoffed at the brunette man in annoyance as I took another chug from my beer. It tastes so good. I sighed in delight feeling the cold liquid go down my throat burning it slightly because of all the alcohol in it. This tastes good like disney. Wait...Can you taste disney? I don't think mouse taste good?

"Waitress! I shall have another bottle of this mouse!" I slurred out a yell getting the attention of the barista. Wait that doesn't sound right. The young woman turned away from the men that was talking to her and looked at Kris with a look of pity. "Hurry Waitress! I want to taste Disney in my mouth!" The barista placed a new bottle of the strong beer in front of me making me squel in delight. I went to grab the new bottle, but Kris was quick enough to take it first. 

"I think you had to many, Alex!" Kris voiced out in concern. She looked at me with worried eyes. 

"Give me, Mickey!" I whined like a child while I attempted to reach for the bottle. Oh my God why aren't my arms extending? "Pwease This last one! Pwomise!"

"I don't know?" Kris questioned. She looked at me skeptically as I immediately sat very still folding my hands on my lap like a good little girl. I looked at her with my wide brown eyes as I pouted a little. Kris sighed as she looked at me as if in pain. "Alex! You're a grown woman. Stop pouting!" Stronger Alex! Pout stronger! She will cave in. I quickly did a stronger pout letting my eyes tear up a little. "Fine, but this is the last one and we are going to the hotel."

"Yay! Mickey!" I celebrated as I grabbed the bottle from Kris taking a big sip from it. 

"Okay! Now it's time to go to the hotel!" Kris laughed lightly as she looked at me with amusement. 

"Let's go!" I yelled excitedly as I jumped off the bar stool onto the floor. Wasn't the best idea for I instantly fell to the hard wood floor loosing balance. On the way down I grabbed the first thing I could. I laughed loudly at myself as I rubbed my head in slight pain. I heard Onew let out a shriek in surprise as he snatched something from my hands. I looked up to only burst into more laughter along with the people in the bar. "Onew has teddy bear undies!" I laughed rolling on the floor holding my stomach. Poor Onew's face turned red with embaressment as he put his pants back up while protesting to the laughing people in the bar. 

"Let's get this drunk home!" Onew growled while he helped me up. He supported me by putting my hand on his shoulders while he wrapped one arm around my small waist holding me up. "I can't believe you did that!" 

"Oh No! I spilled a little of my bottle!" I slurred ignoring Onew as I looked down. I took another sip from the bottle.

"Come on!" Onew urged while he led me towards the door.

I leaned on him letting him support me while we walked out the pub. Kris quickly paid the tab and followed behind us. As we walked towards the hotel I made Onew sway side to side with me as I sang to myself and laughed. I cursed out loud as I felt the cold night air of Paris hit my warm tan skin. The sounds of the loud pub fading behind us as we continued to walk the short distance to my hotel. 

"At least she isn't as bad as last time." I heard Kris say to Onew as she walked along side us. I couldn't really look at her because I kept swaying with Onew from side to side stilling singing random stuff. 

"Yeah! Last time she got into a bar fight with a couple bikers. We got yelled at by the boss after that!" Onew answered laughing. I laughed with him remembering that day. 

"Yeah! I went Karate Kid on their 's!" I exclaimed laughing. I chugged the rest of the bottle and laughing again. I remember one of the biker's had to go to the hospital because of me. 

"Yeah! You did!" Kris laughed softly as she carefully took the empty bottle from my hands and throwing it away in a street trashcan that we passed by. "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Why do you go overboard when it comes to drinking? Why do you always go on back to back missions wearing yourself out more. Alex? I'm worried one day you will die because of this." Kris let out in a whisper as she looked down in saddness. I looked at the red head woman in shock sighing softly. "Why do you do it?"

"I just don't want to be left alone in my thoughts!" I shrugged as I looked down. "The flashbacks scare me so much."

"What flash...." Onew was about to ask, but I quickly cut him off by singing loudly to a Korean song. I pulled out of his hold while I twirled myself around a street light laughing. I closed my eyes softly as tears came down my face as I leaned back still holding onto the pole part of the street light. 

"What am I?" I asked laughing as I continued to twirl around the pole. I then stopped behind it wrapping my left foot on it for support as I bent backwards as far as I could showing my flexibility. I laughed as I slowly went back up grabbing the pole and jumping up as I twirled again. 

"Stripper?" Kris said uncomfortably as she looked around to see if anyone was watching. She looked at me with worried eyes as I laughed letting go of the street light jumping up and down like a kid. 

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Correcto mondo!" I laughed as I ran forward only to end up stumbling again and falling to the floor laughing. Onew immiediately went to my aid helping me up and holding me the same way as before. I leaned into him chuckling a little again. "Gravity hates me today...I'm tired!"

"Don't worry we are almost to the hotel!" Onew spoke to me. He held me lightly so that I won't fall as we continued to walk with Kris next to us. She looked like she was in deep thought. "I bet if we ask her anything she will answer!" 

"Really Onew?" Kris smiled as she shook her head at her partner. She then looked at me with a confused face. She is actually thinking of taking advantage of my drunk state. 

"Aren't you curious in why she doesn't have a partner, the flashback, or even that fact that she doesn't have a boyfriend when guys basically through themselves at her."

"I'm so curious! Yeah! Sajin sok nega sungen misojieo wae. Oh I'm so curious yeah!" I started to sing out loud in Korean. Onew looked at me with a wierd look as he sighed loudly. He then looked at Kris who just shrugged already used to my drunk self.

"Alex?" Onew finally asked looking at me in eyes.

"Yes? Onew oppa?" I giggled out.

"Why do you refuse to have a partner?" Onew asked ignoring the fact I called him oppa.

We entered my hotel room in tense silence. How did we get here? Onew  let me down safely and softly on my bed. I felt him and Kris look at me with concern as I swayed slightly from side to side looking down. I don't want to tell them. Change the subject, Alex!

"When I first started in the Bureau I did have a partner!" Damn it, Alex! Shut up! "He was fun, smart, and funny. He specialized in hand to hand combat and undercover work like I do. But you guys know I am also weapon and knife specialist. Actually I know a lot of things." I laughed at myself looking down as silent tears went down my face. "Well my partner and I fell in love with each other after a couple months of being together."

"What was his name?" Kris asked softly as she sat down next to me on the bed. I looked at her with tired eyes. Why am I telling them this? It's already been years since this happened. Why do they want to know now? I kept it to myself for so long. 

"Jongup! His name is Jongup from the B.A.P division." I simply said. I watched as Onew's and Kris's face looked at me in shock. 

Dang! Jongup was her old partner! What happened to him? lol I hope you're liking my story so far. Thanks for the support. Please tell me what you think. :D