Respecting the Night's Wish

Spy My Heart

Hey guys!!

Sorry for the wait..I hope your liking the story so far..

since this story is gonna be a long one i am still debating whether to make the other part into a sequel or just cut some stuff that i was thinking about...

Well i hope you enjoy this chapter...

Thanks to all of you that have been reading my story and following me...Let me know what you think of this story so far and if i should make a sequel??

Alex point of view

                “You did what?” Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu yelled at the same time as I finished explaining to them what just happened at the arena. Kris looked around through the forest completely on alert. She was paranoid that someone followed us into the forest after getting the guys to inform them what happened. We went far enough so no one at the arena games can hear us. Not only that but we did it without drawing suspicion to us.  

                “Are you insane? Do you know what this means!” Onew practically yelled along with Jaejoong as they stared at me. I simply shrugged my shoulders as I examined my nails. Yoochun let out a sigh as he ran a hand through his hair. All their expressions held stress and worry.

                “This is dangerous Alex. We have to get you out of here and keep you safely away.” Kris spoke out. I snapped my head towards her angrily. No. “He is going to...”

                “No! There is no way in hell I am hiding. If I do then he will go after you guys. Because of that , Eva, he knows you are all involved in some way. I will not let you guys be in danger for my decision.” I argued my hands. No more. I won’t put them in anymore danger.

                “We agreed to be in this knowing the consequences, Alex. We will do anything to protect you and you know that. You can’t argue with us on this. Jr doesn’t have clear evidence that we are with you on this so he can’t do anything to us.” Onew retorted. His dark eyes stared at me with determination almost not giving me room to argue. I went to open my mouth to argue, but he quickly cut me off again. “You already went through enough. God. How can you be so dumb as to tell him?”

                “He pissed me off. With his arrogant smirk and his ‘you will suffer the consequences for what you did’. I am tired of doing this. I am taking him down and I want to take him down now. After Russia I am planning to do that. He suspected me anyways. For ’s sake he had people following me since I got back from Paris. He set me and Jongup up. He got Jongup killed. I know the nuclear plans we got from Russia are in his office in a vault behind his painting. I know South Korea got Lee Joon to come here for the reason to find out what he is doing. Jr is dirty.” I practically screamed at them. The guys stood in silence watching me. Their eyes seemed ready as if I was going to have a break down, but I just stared back at them with determination. “I will take him down.”

                “What you don’t think we want to also? Alex! Think! You basically blew everything by telling him. He is now probably planning ways to kill you.” Jaejoong yelled.  “We need to get you out of here now. Kris. Onew. You should go on your mission to Russia now. Leave Alex at the safe house near the American embassy they won’t find-“

                “No! I am not hiding!” I yelled throwing my arms in the air in frustration. I let out a breath getting ready to tell them of my plan that I just thought of on the way here. It is reckless, but I believe it will work. It’s the only way to end all this without getting anyone I love hurt. “You all will be put in danger. When we get to Russia I will go find the Zmeya leader and demand answers. Then after that I will go to South Korea and break into the agency to see what they have on Jr. If I can compile enough evidence I can get South Korea on my side, but to do that I will need the nuclear plans in Jr’s office as well as all the dirty dealings he has done. I need to find some ways to prove that he set me and Jongup up. To have that proof I need the Zmeya leader.”

                “So you are going to kidnap the Zmeya leader from his kidnapper? Do you know how much that doesn’t make any sense! Listen to yourself Alex!”

                “I will not hide, Jaejoong. This is the only way to prove everything and take down Jr.”

                “The only way! Did you forget you already told him you are onto him? That you told him that you know everything. He is going to kill you before you have a chance to do anything.” I let out a growl in frustration as I ruffled my ponytail.

                “God. You don’t listen. I have a plan!”

                “A plan that is !” Onew yelled which started an argument between all of us. An argument with all of them against me.

They all voted I should go into hiding while they find all the stuff they need unnoticed, but that is a stupid idea. Then Jr would defiantly find out that they are with me and kill them. I will not let that happen. That’s why I told him. All his anger. All his focus would be on me. That’s how Jr is. Once you piss him off enough his attention is on you and you only.  Having the guys on high alert will keep them from going deeper on this matter leaving them to be unsuspected. I can’t have them in anymore danger. Jr won’t be so stupid as to hurt them or even interrogate them without the Bureau becoming suspicious.

“Enough!” Hyori yelled stopping us from arguing any further. We all turned to the veteran agent with annoyance as she rubbed her temples in stress. “You guys are all idiots. Look Alex and Kris already explained everything to me before we met up with you idiots. What I think you are doing is completely reckless and dangerous, but I will help with what I can. I have known Jr for years so he trusts me I can get the nuclear documents from his office and hack into his computer to retrieve all the data unnoticed.”

“Hyori. I can’t have you-.”  I went to argue, but Hyori quickly lifted her hand to silence me. We all watched in silence as she continued.

“As for Alex’s plan I think it will work.” She continued staring at the guys daring for them to speak. The guys just kept silent their jaws tightened their eyes staring furiously at her. “Before you say anything I think Alex was right to tell Jr. She did it to protect you all before you got in too deep. In order for all his attention to be on her she will have to send him on a goose chase. It would keep his attention only on her.”

“We don’t need to be protected. We agreed to do this on our own free will. We will do this till the end. And a goose chase really? That’s dangerous and you know that.” Yoochun argued. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. I moved to stand next to Hyori as I crossed my arms over my chest. I shook my head in disappointment.

“Free will or not. I can’t have you in anymore danger. I don’t know what I would do if something happened to you guys because of me. This is my battle so I must do it alone. This was my plan the whole time. I knew all of you would be a part of this no matter what. I told Jr so all his focus is on me. You guys would be on high alert to much so it would keep you from going deeper into this matter. Me telling Jr was a way to keep you all safe.” I let out with a sigh. “I even agree with Hyori. I will have him on a goose chase occasionally coming out to disappear again. He will almost have me, but then I will disappear. It will infuriate him.”

“You planned this from the start. You knew there was no way of convincing us from not helping you so you put yourself in this position for us. Do you not see how dangerous this is? Why do you have to be so reakless.” Kris let out hurt by what I said. I simply looked at her and shaking my head. Telling her not to continue.  “But-“

“Are you stupid? Do you think we want to you in danger? Do you think we want to see you get killed? We knew what we were getting into. We agreed to do this together. We are a family. We won’t let you go through this alone.” Onew yelled making the guys agree with him. I shook my head at him as I said out loud no.

“Once we get to Russia we will go our separate ways. You will do your mission normally and I will disappear. Knowing Jr he would put it like as if I betrayed the Bureau and ran away to go into hiding. He will put everything to finding me because he would be in panic. He would want to get to me before I find out his secrets and let them out. I will occasionally come out to keep him on his toes. During that time Hyori will go get the things I need. Jr wouldn’t go after you guys at all. When his mind is clouded with panic and anger he can’t think straight the only person he will think of going after is me. While I am doing this I will get the Zmeya leader without him knowing and keep him hidden.”

“I agree with this plan. Although you all don’t believe it I believe it is the best plan.” Hyori said nodding her head. “Alex and I are more than capable of completing the rest of this without a problem. Anyways I have to go to the Bureau for the next couple days to help train the new recruits Taemin brought. It would work out perfectly.” Hyori then turned towards me with a small smile. “I will go to your mom’s place and stay there until this is all finished. I’ll tell my husband to take the girls to my parents place to keep them safe. Don’t worry about putting me in danger you know I can take care of myself and your family.”

“So what? We are supposed to stay out of the way. Our job here is done.” Junsu let out with a hurt voice. I let out a sigh as I looked down. Hyori and I looked back at Kris and the guys to see them stare at us with hurt expressions.

“Idiot. Did you not hear anything we just told you? We are doing this to protect you.” Hyori yelled annoyed that she had to repeat herself. I nodded agreeing with her. “Don’t fight us on this. We will do anything possible to keep you out even if it means hurting you.” We all looked at Hyori’s serious expression with shock. She is right. If it came down to it and they still refused to stay out I would hurt them. I rather them be hurt then be killed. I will not let them get in anymore danger because of me.  

“Please let us do this alone it is the only way to keep you safe and for this plan to work.” I pleaded with them while I stepped towards them. They made no move to come closer to me as they just stared at me. “Please I can’t put you in anymore danger because of me.”

“Then you should have stopped us before we started.” Jaejoong hissed glaring at me dangerously. Staring at him I let out a heavy sigh. He is right.

“I warned you when I told you and Onew in my office. I told you that you can get killed.”

“And I told you that with you we are always in situations where we are almost killed.” Onew argued stepping closer to me grabbing my arms. I swallowed back tears as I stared into his dark brown eyes.

“This is different, Onew. You all will definitely get killed now. I didn’t know before how far this went. Before it was about clearing South Korea’s name now it’s more than that! Why don’t you understand this is more dangerous than we thought? This goes deeper than what we ever thought.” I yelled begging for them to understand. Please understand. I can’t have them in danger anymore. It is my fault they even got this far.

“I don’t want you to be alone in this.”

“I have to be.”

“So you are just going to find the Zmeya leader alone. Kidnap him alone. Hide both of you while you beat him for answers. Lead all the agents Jr will send on you on a wild goose chase Alone. Then go to South Korea Alone so you can attempt to convince them to be on your side even though they sent Lee Joon out to kill you. Let’s say it doesn’t succeed then you will have not only our Agency out for your head, but you will have theirs.” Kris growled glaring at me. I turned my head to see her behind Onew tears going down her eyes as she just glared at me. “And what are we supposed to do? Just leave you alone? Help Jr go after you? Pull the damn trigger when we have you cornered?”

“You won’t catch me.” I simply stated staring at her. I felt Onew’s hold on my arms tighten as he breathed heavily.

“That’s not the freaking point, Alex!” Kris shrieked. Tears continued to fall down her porcelain face. “You..Don’t you see you are asking us to leave you alone to do this is the same thing as us killing you. You say we won’t catch you we probably won’t, but what if we do? Jr will have all of us out to find you. What do you want us to do? Follow orders and kill you? Or turn our guns towards Jr and shot? Either way we would be killed doing both. If we are ordered to kill you it will kill us inside. Do you want to put us through that?”

I stood in silence staring at Kris with shock. Tears continued to fall down her eyes while she stared at me. I felt my chest clench in pain. I looked down breathing heavily. If it came down to it and Jr had me corner and they were there. I would want them to shot me. I rather I die than them. It’s only fair. I looked back up staring at Kris then Onew in front of me. Lifting my hands up I softly removed Onew’s hands from my arms. He just stared at me with sad eyes as tears went down his eyes.

“You will not be put through that because I will do everything in my power to not get caught. I will take down Jr. This plan will succeed. I know what I am asking from you guys is unfair, but you have to trust me and trust my abilities.” I let out seriously as I walked back to Hyori. I stood next to her staring and all the guys in the eyes. Hyori looked at me with pride as I stood tall showing them that I am firm on my decision and I am not backing down. Onew, Kris, Yoochun, and Junsu stared at me with sadness with begging eyes as if asking me not to do this. While Jaejoong just stared at me with anger not accepting this. “Believe in me. Believe that I can do this alone. It will be hard, but I can do it. This is something I need to do alone. Don’t worry I will be fine.” I smiled softly at them.

They just stood there staring at me. Silence filled the air almost suffocating us. I continued to stare at them with determination. I am not going to back down. Hyori smiled at me with encouragement as she put her hand on my shoulder. I looked at her to see her looking towards the forest then look back at me. She is telling me she is leaving first. I nodded at her as I muttered out a thank you and with that she left in a completely other direction. She is not going to make it suspicious.

I smiled softly as I stared at her walking away. Thank you Hyori. What you are doing is dangerous, but I know you can do it. Thank you so much for helping me protect them. Letting out a soft sigh I turned back to my friends to see them look at each other than at me unsure on what to do. Junsu and Yoochun were the first to break the atmosphere as they walked towards me with a straight face. I watched with curiosity as they stopped right in front of me. We just stared at each other in silence then they both enveloped me in a group hug. My eyes widen in surprise.

“We will respect you wish and try to convince them also.” Yoochun whispered in my ear. I felt their hold on me tighten as they breathed. “If you need us you know our numbers. We will always be there for you.” I nodded my head softly. I lifted my arms hugging them both back. This is their goodbye to me.

“We believe in you. Just get this done fast so you can come back to us safely.” Junsu whispered in my other ear. “Please be safe out there. Don’t get caught. Don’t get hurt. And Please don’t get killed. You will be alone out there without anyone to help you. Just know that we are here for you and we believe in you.”

“Thank you.” I whispered out as I tightened my hold on them. “Be safe also. Protect yourselves and B.A.P please.” I felt their heads nod in agreement.

With one last squeeze they let go of me. We sniffed out loud while we stared at each other. Junsu smiled as he wiped my tears. Yoochun and Junsu stood next to me on either side facing Onew, Kris, and Jaejoong. We stared at them hoping for them to respect my decision. But they just stared back at us with watered eyes.

“So you just accept this!” Jaejoong hissed his hands. His black eyes stared at us in rage. “You’re just gonna back off now and leave her alone to take on the rest. We got this far so we just give up now. Ever since Jongup died you have wanted to be alone, but we never let you. We were there for you even when you were depressed. We stood next to you in everything you did. We never stopped you from taking endless missions wearing yourself out. You let us in on this in the beginning. Sure we all didn’t expect it to go this way and get this dangerous, but do you really expect us to leave you alone now. You want to protect us? What bull. Just say what you really feel. We are in your way. We are slowing you down.”

“Jaejoong!” Yoochun let out in warning as he held my hand in comfort. He thinks Jaejoong’s words are hurting me. I just stared into Jaejoong’s eyes not letting it get to me. His true emotions becoming evident through his black eyes which held sadness, anger, and pain as he fought back tears. “That’s not true and you know it. She is doing this..”

“Yeah to protect us, but who is gonna protect her.” Jaejoong yelled lifting his hand pointing at me. “Sure you can protect yourself just fine, but who is gonna protect your heart? Who is going to protect you from the truth that you will find out on your own? Let’s say you find the Zmeya leader what’s to stop you from torturing him for what he did to you and Jongup. What’s to stop the painful memories from coming? You want to be alone. Fine. Be alone out there. Finish what we started together. Protect us. Do whatever you want I don’t give a damn.” He simply let out as he stomped away.

“Jaejoong.” Junsu and Yoochun let out as they went after him. They ran up to him grabbing his arm put Jaejoong only pushed them away yelling for them to stay away. His other hand lifted from his pocket showing a phone as he dialed on it angrily. 

“If she doesn’t want us to protect her I know someone who will.” I heard him yelled at them as he walked away.

What is he talking about? There is no one out there that can protect me. He couldn’t have told someone else about all this could he? No Jaejoong would never do that. I shook my head erasing the thought choosing to ignore it for now.

Their figure’s and voices disappeared through the forest leaving with Onew and Kris. I turned slowly towards them just to see them give me a final glare then walk away leaving me alone without a word. They didn’t say anything just looked at me with anger and sadness. I closed my eyes as I let out a sigh. My head pounding in pain.

Hyori is helping. Yoochun and Junsu respect my wish and promised to stay safe and protect B.A.P. But I hurt Jaejoong, Kris, and Onew beyond compare. But this was the only way to protect them. I have to keep them safe. I will not let anyone else I love get hurt or even killed because of me. I will not let them protect me. But Jaejoong was right. I was stupid. I should have stopped them when it got to dangerous. No. I should never have let them help in the first place.