Intel

Spy My Heart

AHHHHH! I'm so excited! So i decided to do this chapter on Daesung's point of view because why not. I feel like you guys should know what goes on in that blonde little head.

Just a few more chapters you guys :() I hope you are liking the story so far. I can't wait next chapter will be the huge confrontation with Jr!!! AHHH

Well tell me what you guys think? I hope you like it! Adios!( hehe I am getting better in my spanish)

Daesung’s point of view

                “For the love of everything will you two stop sulking? I swear you are worse than school girls.” I complained running a hand through my blonde hair. “I am so sick and tired watching you guys watch her with that look of longing. Like ‘please don’t leave me, stay by my side forever. Be the Bella to my Edward’ God that was a horrible movie.”

                “Shut up, Daesung! You don’t know what you are talking about!” Jongup growled sending me his strongest glare.

 I rolled my eyes. So dramatic. I turned in my bar stool looking into this red themed coffee shop. It was called ‘Kid’s coffee shop’. How original. You know what ever happened to creative names like ‘Star gaze expresso’. Oh I quite like that. I am extremely intelligent. I should open my own coffee shop. As to why I am here. I will tell you. I turned to face behind me looking straight at the girl with dark red shoulder length hair. The girl was the source of the two men’s pity party next to me. They were currently chugging down beers together. Another note, what kind of coffee shop sells beers?

Why are we here? I’ll tell you. You see that heartbreaking red haired woman on the other side of the shop sipping coffee with no care in the world. We are here because of her. You see little miss ‘I have no heart’ made us all come here with her to get some Intel of her old boss, Jr. Well actually, she wanted to come alone, but the lovesick puppies wouldn’t have that. They didn’t let her yelling stop them from following her. And I didn’t want to be alone so I invited myself. She gave up after a while and told us to stay out of her way. Hence why we are at the bar sitting in wait while she is on the other side drinking her girly coffee.

I let out a heavily sigh as I turned back to face the coffee machine. The barista was busy away making coffee for the other customers. I let out a groan letting my whole upper body rest on the bar. I am bored. I am bored.

“I’m bored!” I whined.

“Then go do something?” Lee Joon hissed taking another chug from his beer. I lifted my head to glare at him. “We never asked you to come?”

“Neither did she!” I pointed out motioning with my head at the red head behind us on the other side. Lee Joon turned to glare at me. He is clearly annoyed. I smiled widely at him showing my innocence. He rolled his dark brown eyes then went back to drinking. “Both of you are boring and kill joys!”

“Daesung, you are getting on my nerves.” Jongup breathed out running his hand through his brown hair. “Do me a favor and shut up already.”

“Look she is taking a break from her emotions so that she can focus on the , Jr.  Both of you need to respect that not sulking with beer.”

“We are not sulking!” Both of them turned towards me to glare at me.

“Right! And I am throwing a concert with four other guys in front of millions of fan girls.” I said rolling my eyes. “Anyways how long is all this going to take. I’m bored!”

“Why don’t you go to your concert then?” Lee Joon snorted.

“Yeah. Do you want me to call the other four guys for you?” Jongup added laughing with my partner. “Oh wait how about I buy some tickets. I would love to see your fan girls.” They clinked their glasses together then took a huge swing. When they finished they ordered another beer.

“You know I am going to leave the both of you in your own pity party. I rather hang out with someone else.” I growled out slamming my hands down glaring at them. I got up abruptly. I don’t have to deal with their rudeness. I know someone who is more fun than them and can help my boredom.

“Where are you going?” Lee Joon asked.

“To go to someone who isn’t being a rude .” I spat walking away from them towards Alex, who was still sipping away on her coffee.

“Dude. She will kill you. She made us swear we would be out of her way!” Jongup warned. I just waved my hand at him still walking towards Alex.  I watched her as I passed tables filled with people. Feeling my stare on her Alex lifted her head up. Almost immediately her brown eyes narrowed at me with annoyance. So dramatic. I just want someone to take away my boredom. Is that so wrong. “He is going to die.”

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Alex hissed just as I sat down on the chair across from her. A scowl filled her features as she put down her cup of coffee. “I told you to stay out of my way!”

“Oh quit being so dramatic! I was bored over there with the ‘I love Alex, but she doesn’t want to pick now’ party!” I mimicked in a deep brooding voice trying to mimic thing 1 and thing 2 still drinking at the bar. Alex scoffed rolling her eyes at me. “I swear I am with the cast of Titanic!” Everyone is so gloomy and ugh.

“That doesn’t make any sense. That movie was about a sinking boat and two idiot lovers that could have both survived.”

“Oh but it was a tragic love story just like this!”

“How is this a tragic love story?” She asked glowering at me. I looked at her with an expected look and rolled my eyes. Alex immediately scoffed at me rolling her eyes. “You’re an idiot! Go the away.”

“Language, Miss Night.” I scolded shaking my finger at her. “You know you want my company. I entertain you.”

“Daesung! You have ten seconds to leave because I shot you. Trust me no one will hear because I have the silencer on.” Alex threatened. I instantly jumped as I felt a cool metal against my knee. My eyes widen in shock. I knew today was a bad day to wear my holey jeans. This chick will actually shot me. She is a psycho. “Don’t look at me like that, Daesung. You know I am crazy.” She breathed out using one of her hands to casually lift her coffee mug taking a smug sip.

“I-I’m not going to leave. You can’t scare me!” I stuttered.

Alex smiled at me knowingly. She is so damn smug about this. Honestly speaking this woman scares the out of me. She is a lunatic. I think she needs to see a therapist. Or even a psychiatrist. They proscribe medicine right. She needs a load. Hell more than that. I let out a heavy sigh running a shaky hand through my blonde hair. She just continued to smile. I turned my head to look behind me at the two boring idiots. They both lifted their beers towards me as in a toast as they looked down under the table at my knee then back up at me. I scowled at them completely annoyed making them chuckle.

“Daesung, save yourself the trouble and me the trouble and just leave. I know I scare you because I am crazy.” Alex breathed out putting down her mug with a sigh. I immediately felt the cool metal leave my knee as I hear her put her gun away. I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god. I don’t even want to know what would happen if she shot. I shuddered at the thought. She will actually shot me. This.. Alex put both of her elbows on the table as she leaned forwards letting her head rest on her hands. “Daesung now is not the time to play. We are here for Intel not to play. If you are bored go find some neighborhood kids to play tag with. Now, you are annoying me, so go away!”

“Party pooper!” I hissed pointing at her. Finally gathering back my pride and courage I preceded to scold her.  “All of you are party pooper’s! I mean how long will this take? We have been waiting for this dummy all morning. How long is this-“

“Daesung, Shut the hell up now!” She roared slamming her hands down on the table. Everyone in the coffee shop immediately quieted as I jumped in shock. My eyes widen as I stared at her. What is her problem? “I swear I will kick your so hard you that you will believe you are in a rural area with other people in a reality show.”

“That’s very specific.” I pointed out making her growl at me. I smiled at her with innocence hoping she will lighten up by my cuteness.

“Leave.” Nope it didn’t work.

“No!”

“Leave!”

“No!”

“Damn it, Daesung! Why are you so annoying!” She hissed now frustrated. She lifted her tan hand up to ruffle her hair.

“It’s in my DNA!”

“I want to punch you in the face.” She muttered under her breath. I smiled smugly at her. If she wanted to hurt me she would do it now.

“You won’t hurt me!” I pointed out. Her eyes narrowed at me more. God! If this girl keeps narrowing her eyes at me, her eyes will turn more Asian like instead of the beautiful almond shape.

“I won’t hurt you?” I shook my head smiling. “Let me get this right. You think I won’t hurt you, because…”

“You secretly love me!” I breathed out. I know it’s not true. This girl could give a rat’s about me, but I do love to mess with her. “Think about it, Alex. You are just pretending to be conflicted about those two idiots because you are hiding the truth.”

“What truth is that?” She spoke through her clenched teeth.

“You want me! You think I am y. In fact I am too y for my shirt. I know it hurts.” I joked making gestures as if I was going to take off my shirt. “You want me for my body. It’s ok. I will let you have me!” Alex immediately burst out laughing, shocking me. “Why are you laughing? I am being serious.”

“Good god, Daesung! I do not want you. I don’t know what ual fantasy you think you are living, but you should stop.” She breathed out in between her laughter. “Oh god. Hahaha. He thinks I want him. Hahaha.”

I watched with a smile as she clutched her stomach muttered to herself. Finally she is laughing. It seems like she is so stressed out that she couldn’t even do that. I haven’t seen her smile since we were in Washington. She needs to relax and forget about her problems once in a while. Wrinkles will not suit her. Yes, everyone I care about her, but not how you think. I don’t like Alex. God no! I will admit to myself and no one else that this women is too much for me to handle. Even with me being a stud. A y stud.

“It is not that funny.” I scolded her. “You would be lucky to have me.” She would. But I would be tortured to have her.

“Man! You sound just like Jaejoong!” Alex breathed out when she finally calmed down. Her brown eyes sparkled with amusement as her tan face seemed to glow with her smile. I stared at her with amazement. When she is not scowling at the world she actually looks like a normal girl. “What?”

“Nothing.” I shook my head.

“Thank you!” She finally spoke after much silence between us.

“For what?”

“For making me laugh. I know you didn’t mean it.” She smiled at me brightly. “I’m sorry for being a b*tch.” I shrugged.

“I understand.” I breathed out. “You are stressed with all the going on. Just remember to relax once in a while. Getting y is not helping anything. Remember we are here helping you. You are not in this alone.” I almost snorted when I saw her stare at me with shock and surprise. I lifted an eyebrow at her. Hey! I can be serious when I want. Alex smiled at me warmly tilting her head to the side.

“When did you become Dr. Phil?”

“ Please. I am better than Dr.Phil. I have hair and women want me.” I tsked lifted my hand out smacking the air like the drama queens do. Alex let out a chuckled shaking her head. “So can I stay here?”

“Not like you will leave.” That is true. She can threaten and scare me all she wants, but I won’t leave. One of these days my boredom is going to kill me. “You’re not bad, Daesung.”

I looked at her with a smirk as she smiled at me. “Are we having a moment?” I breathed out in fake shock. She let out a laugh.

“Don’t get any ideas!” She hissed jokingly glaring at me. I let out a laugh shaking my head as I cross my arms over my chest. I was right to sit here. She is better company then the idiots at the bar.

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” I joked. She shook her head.

 I watched her as she glanced behind me. Her brown eyes widen with recognition. Then almost immediately her whole demeanor changed. Amusement filled her brown eyes, but her whole facial expression was serious. I let out a heavy sigh. Her laughter and smile was nice while it lasted. The Intel must be here. I turned in my chair following her gaze to see a kid about in his late teens standing there. He had a grim expression as he wore a bright red hoodie. I turned back towards Alex to see her get up from her chair. Her eyes never leaving the kid as she walked up to him. Not wanting to be alone I got up walking towards them.

“Hey Rome!” Alex exclaimed hugging the kid. The kid smiled at her returning the hug. Wait what? “How you been?”

“Good! Hyori is killing us over there!” The kid spoke once they pulled away. Dear god he has an accent! And his voice is deep! If I was a woman I would so jump him. I watched his face taking him in. yup I would. His black hair went down over his forehead almost looking like silk as his fair skin looked flawless.  “She is working the new recruits to the bone saying she is going to turn them like you.”

“Yeah, right. No one can be as good as me.” Alex snorted crossing her arms. “Who are the new recruits?”

“They call themselves Exo. It’s a big group so Hyori split them into two groups to train them separately.” Rome informed her. His dark eyes landed on me with a guarded expression. His whole face immediately tightened as his hand went to the back of his jeans. I lifted an eyebrow at him. “Who’s this?” Finally noticing my presence, Alex turned around.

“You just couldn’t stay seated, could you?” She breathed out glaring at me.

“The word stay is not in my vocabulary.” I breathed out.

“Neither is pain in the apparently.” Alex muttered then turned back to Rome, who just kept glaring at me. “He is ok. A complete idiot, but still ok. So are the new recruits showing promise?”

Rome motioned for us to follow him outside. We nodded quickly following him out the door leaving the busy red themed coffee shop. Like I said, no originality. We followed him for a couple blocks into a crowded marketplace district. Standing in front of one of the stores Rome turned back towards us with a sigh. I watched with envy as women obviously checked him out with no care in the world. I am much better looking them him. Well I don’t have an Australian accent I have a Korean accent. Doesn’t that count? Well actually even I admitted it earlier that I would jump him if I was a women. Damn you, Australian man named after a city.

“Here should be safe to give you the Intel. Hyori gave me specific instructions to give it to you here and to tell you to go straight to the safe house. No stopping for anything. After this I am on the first flight back to the States.” Rome instructed taking out a large orange packet from under his hoodie. My eyes widen at the size of the packet. God damn what did her boss do? Alex nodded grabbing the packet from his hands holding it tightly to herself. “Also I have a message from Zelo.” Who’s Zelo? I looked at Alex in confusion to see her eyes widen in shock. Her whole face softened. Who is this dude? A lover? No she doesn’t have other lover’s only the pity twins at the coffee shop.

“How is he?” She breathed out in concern. Whoa. Concern.

“He is making a speedy recovery.”

“What’s the message?”

“He told me to tell you not to get yourself killed because you and B.A.P still have unfinished business.” Rome breathed out. Alex smiled sadly as she nodded at him.

“Tell him I said to start training his off because he will not beat me!”

“I will. One more thing, Alex.” Rome said with a sad smile.

“Yeah?”

“Everyone in the States are with you. We have been informed of everything by Hyori. She told us not to do or say anything until you make action.”

“I won’t let you guys down.” Alex breathed out serious as she nodded.

“Take care of yourself then.” Rome breathed out smiling at her. Then he turned around to walk away.

I watched along with Alex as Rome blended into the crowd disappearing from us. I turned back towards Alex to still see her staring out with a small smile on her face. Her eyes watering. What just happened? I am so lost?

“Alex?” I spoke softly lifting my hand to touch her shoulder. Her brown eyes looked up at me immediately devoiding itself of all emotions. She hummed at me as if said what. “Are you ok?”

“I am now!” She spoke as she clutched the packet in her hands tighter. She glared at the ground at nothing in particular then snapped her head back up at me. Her eyes filled with fire. “It’s time to end this.”

A few hours later, we all were back at the abandoned apartment building where we were staying. All of us gathered around the large metal table looking down at the contents of the packet with wide shocked eyes. We have read everything it contained. I was shocked by everything. Her old boss, Jr, was an . Like a class A , who was gonna betray his own country.

“I knew it was bad, but not this bad!” Jongup breathed out in shock. We all looked back up at Alex who was scowling at all the papers. She looks like she wanted to set them on fire and go on a rampage. “Alex?” Jongup breathed out in worry as he went to touch her. Alex snapped her head up glaring at him as she moved away from him.

“I am going to kill him!” Alex roared slamming her hands down on the table. “It’s one thing to take bribes from tourists and gangs, but it’s another to plan an attack on your own country. That ing bastard. When I see him I am going to skin him alive.”

“Alex, you might want to-“ Lee Joon went to talk, but he was cut off by Alex’s growl. Is she an animal.

“Don’t you dare tell me to calm down?” She hissed.  Jongup went to move closer to her making her snap her head towards him. “Don’ you ing dare try to calm me down. I am pissed. I am going to stay pissed. Don’t calm me down!” Both Lee Joon and Jongup held up their hands up in surrender as they backed away from her. I smiled at the sight finding it entertaining.  She has them whipped.

“Hyung?” I spoke looking at Lee Joon. He turned towards me with a confused expression. “What are we going to do? This is out of our league. We can’t do this alone.”

Everyone must have thought the same thing for they all looked down at the papers with a sigh. Everyone except Alex. Remember when I told you before that she scares the out of me. Well right now I want to in my pants. She looks like she’s about to go to super saiyan 5. Hell she could be a demon with powers to kill with her pinky. I walked closer to Lee Joon. If she blows up she can’t hurt me if I hide behind him. My face is too valuable.

Jongup glanced up at Alex. He furrowed his eyebrows with worry and let out a heavy sigh. In the few days I have known Jongup I have come to a realization. He is a worry wart. Like the biggest there is. Also he is dramatic. Way to dramatic.

“No! We need to stop him.”  Jongup breathed out. My eyes widen in shock upon hearing him. The hell we don’t!

“With what!” I exclaimed. “In case you haven’t noticed there is only four of us. It’s not like we have super powers. He has a freaking army. A freaking army. We can’t stop him. We are in over our heads.”

“Daesung-“

“Don’t Daesung me! You know it’s true. The three of you might be badass agents from the heavens, but that doesn’t matter. We can’t do this. It’s suicide.”

“We are the only ones that can!”

“No! Goku is the only that can!” I yelled. Damn I need to get Dragonball Z out of my head.

“What!” Jongup exclaimed.

“You heard me!”

“You don’t make sense!” Jongup yelled feeling frustrated with me. I let out a yell feeling equally frustrated.

“This doesn’t make sense. This is insane. We can’t do this.”

“I told you we are the only ones, who can.”

“You don’t list-“

“He’s right, Daesung!” Lee Joon said cutting me off completely. He turned around to look at me with a grim expression. “We have to do this.”

“Hyung?” I breathed out in confusion. This is crazy. We can’t do this. You know at first I went along with all this because I thought we were just gonna submit the documents to the U.S. President, Obama, and let him deal with it. 

“It’s the only way. We have to stop him now.” Lee Joon breathed out. “But not alone.” What?

I narrowed my eyes at Lee Joon as he just turned towards Alex. Alex stood in front of all of us with a serious expression. Her eyes landed on Lee Joon. They stared at each other as if talking to each other with their eyes. Does Alex have powers? I wouldn’t be surprised. She should use that against Jr and his army.

“Go make the call.” Alex breathed out. Lee Joon nodded seriously as he took out his phone then walked out the door. Jongup and I looked at each other in confusion then back at Alex.

“What just happened?” I breathed out in confusion.

“Alex, what is your plan?” Jongup asked looked at her. Alex looked back at him.

“We are taking down Jr tomorrow as planned. Get ready all the weapons.” She simply said walking away.  

“Where are you going?” I exclaimed in panic not wanting her to leave. She is leaving without telling us her plan. Hell, who gives a about the plan. Either way we are going to walk into our funeral’s tomorrow. I am to pretty to die!

“To get rid of this red color on my head and get my curls back.”  She informed us then walked out the door.

I looked frantically between Jongup and the door. Jongup just let out a sigh rubbing his head. Why is everyone sighing today? After much silence between us all I finally spoke up.

“What the f**k is happening!”