Annual Games part 1

Spy My Heart

Lee Joon’s point of view

                Wow fantastic baby
Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance fantastic baby
Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance wow fantastic baby

Boomshakalaka x3 dan dan dan dan dance

                 “Daesung! Turn off that awful noise.” I yelled in rage sitting up from the couch to glare at the blonde annoying man. The apartment vibrated along with the loud beats of the techno dance song. I was attempting to rest for a brief amount of time, but that is impossible with this man. Daesung quickly ignored me while he resumed to singing into his hair brush while dancing in his boxers sliding around the kitchen. I narrowed my eyes at him my brain seems to vibrating along with the beat a migraine starting to form. “Daesung!” I yelled again loudly catching his attention.

                Daesung stopped singing and dancing to look at me with a shocked expression. His ridiculous face formed into one of confusion. I yelled for him to turn off the music yet again, but it didn’t reach him for the music hit higher notes in the song. I growled in rage while I quickly stalked towards the media center ripping off the cords shutting off the noise.

                “Hyung!” Daesung complained upon noticing the silence. He stared at me with annoyed eyes as he ran to me grabbing the ripped out cables from my hands. “Did you have to rip the cables out? You could have just put the volume down. Now how am I gonna fix this?”

                “It was the only way to shut off your awful voice and the music.” I responded nonchalantly as I walked back to the couch. I let my body fall on the comfortable black leather couch closing my eyes softly as I rested my feet up on the arm of the couch. “Now keep silent so I may rest.”

                “What’s up with you? You’ve been pissy Mr.Pissy pants since yesterday when you got back from the targets place. What did she not satisfy your needs?”  I let out a growl of warning upon hearing his words.  “Jeez calm down. So am I right?”

                “Not that it is any of your concern. She has to leave for the weekend to go on a business trip.”

                “That’s great!” Daesung exclaimed. I quickly snapped my eyes open to stare at him. His dark eyes stared at me in confusion. “That’s great, Right?”

                “I suppose so.” I breathed out annoyed. I don’t even know why I am in such bad mood. Ever since Alex told me yesterday that she had a photo project to do in Brazil I’ve been like this. She even told me that she couldn’t see me today because she had too much to do to prepare for the last minute trip. I knew she was lying to cover the truth. What did I expect? Her to come clean to me that she is an agent and tell me everything? That’s impossible if anything that I learned from Alex from all the time we spent together is that she is stubborn. It will be hard to break her.

                “Then why are you like this? She will be gone for the weekend. It’s a great chance to break into her apartment and find out everything about her.” I already know what I need to know about her. I already know that when she is stressed and over thinking she bites her bottom lip. When she is embarrassed she attempts to mask it, but you can tell her cheeks turn slightly red as she avoids your gaze. She tends to speak her mind even though it might lead her to trouble. I smiled just thinking on how she almost got into a fight with a bigger man because he skipped us in line for ice cream at a food cart. The man argued back and forth with Alex gaining attention from those around us. Alex yelled at the man with her foul language as she brought down his manly pride for skipping. I don’t even know how I did it, but I calmed her down enough for her to just let it go. It seems as if almost on instinct every time her temper seems to snap I go to her aid to calm her down. I always seem to know what to do to calm her down.  “Hyung?”

                “What?” I answered coming away from my thoughts. I looked up to see Daesung sitting on the coffee table next to me. In an instant I sat up looking at him in confusion. His brown eyes sparkled with amusement as he stared at me knowingly.

                “Did you hear anything I just said to you?” He questioned. What is he getting at?

                “Of course! Why do you ask? Of course I have paid attention to you?”

                “Really?” He teased. He leaned back on his hands staring at me as he crossed his legs. His blonde hair still in a heap of a mess on his head from all the dancing he has done earlier. “What did I say?”

                “Why does it matter? I have heard everything you have told me! Now leave me. Your voice is annoying!” I hissed glaring at him furiously. The truth I didn’t hear anything he has told me because I was too busy thinking about her. Which seems to be happening a lot lately. She is always in my mind. I let out a sigh as I pinch the bridge of my nose closing my eyes.  What is happening to me?

                “No you didn’t. I bet you were thinking about her!” Daesung’s smug voice rang through the air. “Ever since you met her you have been different. You haven’t been as uptight as before. Almost a little more relaxed. Even when you talk you don’t go completely professional like you used to. You smile before and after you see her. Heck you smile when you hear anything about her. Hyung, if I didn’t know any better I would say you’re falling in love with your target.”

                I stared at Daesung in shock. “That’s impossible. I can’t be. I have only known her for two weeks.” I muttered out without thinking. I thought back to all the times I was with her.

                “Two weeks is just enough time for two people to fall in love especially if they spent almost every day together like you two have. I think it’s so cute.” He gushed. I opened my mouth to argue with him. To tell him that I don’t have feelings for Alex that she is just a target nothing more. This is just a mission. But nothing is coming out. Daesung looked at me with worry noticing my actions.

                “Aish!” I exclaimed ruffling my hair. This is not happening. I am the top agent in my Bureau I am not ‘falling in love’ with my target. “I do not have feelings for Alex Night. She is foul mouthed, quick tempered, and she is immature. She doesn’t pay attention. She always has to pick a fight for everything. And she ….is …”

                “The complete opposite of you.” Daesung finished. He stared at me with a soft smile. “You know opposites attract. You’re an uptight professional workaholic while she is quick tempered immature workaholic. It’s perfect. You both love your jobs so much…..”

                “That’s it, Daesung. I can’t…We can’t have any feelings for each other. She is my target and I was given orders to kill her…..I can’t forget my mission.” I voiced out in a monotone saying it more to myself than to him. As if trying to convince myself more.

                “ the mission!” Daesung exclaimed. I stared at him in shock as he glared at me angrily. His jaw clenched as he fisted his hands. I have never seen him this angry or serious in all the years I have known him. Daesung was always the go happy idiot in the Big Bang division. “Who cares! I don’t feel right about this mission and I know you feel it to. Why do we have to kill her just because she is dangerous? She hasn’t done anything worth being killed for. Hyung, you love her. I know you do. Anyways I like her she seems cool and funny. And I only met her once! She makes you happy right?”

                “Daesung it is not that simple. This will be against the Boss’s orders. The high ups orders.” I tried to explain to him, but it seems every word just seems to make him more furious. Daesung stood up without a word stomping off to room. I watched in silence as loud bangs and clashes echoed the apartment. “What are you doing?” I asked about to get up to check on him, but just I was about to leave the couch he comes back out with a file in his hands.

                “Our mission is to find out if the American agency is going corrupt. That is the main objective of the mission. We are only after Alex because her Boss pays special attention to her, but it’s not like she wants it. You’ve seen what she did to all her own agents that were following her on her Boss’s orders.” Daesung hissed as he slammed the file on the coffee table. He’s right I have seen what she does to the agents following her. She never noticed me, but I have seen. It was quite funny how she threatened them at first to stay away, but when they refused that’s when she took action. I remember a couple she had sent to the hospital. The file that Daesung slammed on the table was our mission, Operation Night. I opened the file slowly seeing her photo. “Remember when I hacked into their system what I found.”

                “Other agencies from around the world hacking in looking at her files. All getting the autopsy report of her partner.” I answered. I stared down at her file moving some papers until I found the autopsy report of her partner. I stared at it for a while. Something happened in Russia to Alex that completely broke her. I sighed as I remember our first night together. Before I kissed her she cried his name. Her partner. She loved him. I still do. Her words echoed in my head. She still loves him.

                “And that her Boss has been accepting money from mafia leaders, terrorists, and even other countries.  The same people that has looked into her. Joon. Don’t you see? Whatever mission Alex had in Russia. Whatever she got in that country is something dangerous that all these dangerous people want. So dangerous that it killed her partner and it is now putting her in danger. Hyung, she can’t die.” Daesung spoke softly looking at me. “While you were with her all this time I did as best I could to find out what is really going on.”

                “I have known this it is what you told was all you found. You have told me this.” I answered looking at Daesung in confusion. Daesung sat down next to me on the couch shaking his head now. He stared at the file in front of me almost stressed and saddened. “Is there more? Are you keeping something from me?”

                “Her partner, Jongup, his body was never found in Russia.” Daesung breathed out. My eyes widen with shock. That means he could… “Not only that the head mafia of Russia, Zmeya, their leader is missing. I believe it has something to do with the American CIA. When the news spread about his disappearance the Boss contacted me.”

                “What did he say?”

                “He just told me that Alex is in danger. That we must protect her at all costs.” I stared at Daesung in confusion. First we had to kill her now we have to protect her. “The Boss didn’t tell me everything. He just told me that this is not something he can explain through the phone. That it wasn’t safe. I believe there is a spy that is manipulating the higher ups to give orders. Whoever it is really wants Alex dead.” I stared at him in shock processing everything he has told me.

                “We have to follow her on her mission. To protect her. Daesung we have to go to Brazil.” I said in a panic. They are going after her. They will kill her or even try to. I don’t care how much of a great agent she is. Or how much she can take of herself. I am going to protect her.

                “Hyung! She isn’t going to Brazil. That was just a story to tell you. I have found out that she is going to Russia to assist her friends in a mission.” Daesung spoke with caution almost as if he was scared to tell me. My eyes widen in panic. The Russian leader is missing. There is a strong possibility her partner is alive. The last time she went there something has happened to her that broke her.

                “Daesung get the earliest ticket to go to Russia tomorrow find out exactly where she is going to be even what is she going to be doing. I want to know everything.” I hissed getting up grabbing my coat and keys. Daesung jumped up from couch looking at me with shock.               

                “Why? Hyung? Where are you going?” He shouted after me. I stopped just before my hand went on the door handle already setting my mind to what I have to do. No one is going to stop me. I will do whatever I can to protect her.

                “I have to call an old friend.” I simply said opening the door getting ready to walk out. Daesung should know who I am talking about without even asking me.

“Wait Hyung!”

“What!”

“You owe me pizza!” He yelled out. I turned to look at his smug expression with annoyance. Watch the right girl will come along and will change your cold lifeless workaholic heart into something full of warmth and life. She will become everything to you. You will risk your life for her. And when she comes you have to treat me to dinner. His words from before echoed in my head. I couldn’t help, but let out a smile.

“I don’t know what you are talking about?” I quickly lied walking out the door leaving Daesung to realize by himself. Being too impatient to wait for the elevator I jogged towards the stairs as quickly as possible down 3 stories I took out my phone dialing his number. I haven’t talked or even seen him since he and part of his team left the Bureau. The phone was ringing at least three times before he picked up. “Jaejoong.”

Alex’s point of view

Holy it’s Alex Night

Why is she here?

I haven’t seen her here for two years. I heard she has always refused to come because she is scared to face B.A.P

Now this is a competition.

She never should have come now we definitely have no chance in beating her team. Not that we had one before.

Ugh who told her to come?

                I kept hearing their whispering all around me as I sat down on the camping chair under the pavilion looking towards the field studying everything. The sun is shining down revealing to be a beautiful day. Ever since we got here it’s been nonstop stares and whispers. Some of these people sounded scared while the others were taking this as a challenge. But most of the whispers where about the different rumors that are going around about me.

                “I heard that she is sleeping with the Boss that’s why she is the top agent. I don’t see what’s so great about her she is just a stuck up .” I heard an agent say to her friend as she passed by me staring. I just scoffed as I pushed my sunglasses up rolling my eyes. The rumors just get worst as jealousy grows.

                “Dumb s. Ignore them Alex they don’t know anything.” Kris hissed glaring at the talking agents. She sat next to her eating partner on the floor glaring at anyone who said something about me. I looked down at her and smiled softly. The conversation we had yesterday still fresh in my mind.

                “It’s fine. I have heard worst rumors.” I joked grabbing some chips from Onew’s bag to stuff in my mouth. Onew looked up at me and smiled. Ever since this morning he has been bouncing off the walls with excitement.

                “Oh yeah me to. I heard that Alex had to have emergency surgery on her lady spot because it’s been outstretched to the point a watermelon could fit in it.” Onew joked in a whisper to Kris. Kris and I flinched just at the thought. That would be painful.

                “Ewww Onew that’s gross.” Kris whined pushing the brunette roughly. Onew and I let out a laugh at her disgusted face. “I don’t need that image about my best friend in my head.”

                “What I’m just telling you what I heard.”

                “You know what I heard?” Jaejoong’s voice came out from behind us. We turned our heads to see him, Junsu, and Yoochun entering our little pavilion. “I heard that Alex is so in love with me that she keeps a shrine of me in her room.” He said sending a flirty smile at me.

                “That’s not what I heard.” Junsu replied looking at Jaejoong with a mischievous grin. They quickly sat down on the ground next to Onew and Kris grabbing food. Jaejoong on the other hand leaned on the back of my chair over me. “I heard that she keeps a poster of you in the target room so she can shot it. Apparently shooting at your face improved her aim.”

                “The more holes there are the more pretty he looks. So how about it, Jaejoong? Let me give you a makeover!” I joked looking up at him with an innocent smile. He must have seen the evil glint in my eyes for he immediately moved away from me.  

We laughed as Jaejoong grumbled in annoyance saying I am not going anywhere near his face. He moved to plop himself next to Junsu on the ground grabbing a beer. We all stared out into the open paintball like arena where many division agents competed to see who’s the best of the best. Now they testing their ability to go through the extensive obstacle course. They had to climb, crawl, and jump through it. A lot of agents seemed to be falling and getting hurt and it’s only the first round. My eyes immediately landed on Zelo at the starting line talking excitedly to Baro from B1a4 while waiting for their turn.

Alex! We are going to win this year! You better be there to fight against our Division. Alex! You better be there! Zelo’s words echoed through my head thinking about when he ran towards me while the elevator doors were closing at the Bureau. I smiled softly to myself staring at him now getting prepared for the gunshot to go off signaling for him to start. His face looked determined as he leaned his body forward already ready. Baro took the same position as well as the rest of the agents in line. Some agents stopped walking to stare as the gunshot went off and they were off running at full speed.

“C-Clown has gotten better. Look at Maru run.” Yoochun commented staring out at the race.

 I only briefly glanced at the tall tan boy passing his competitors then my eyes went back to Zelo. He is really pushing himself to pass his limit. He passed Baro on steps jumping high grabbing onto the rope in midair. I watched with pride as he breathed heavily pulling his body weight up the rope. His muscles on his arms flexing more and more. Zelo let out a yell once he got to the top of the structure pulling himself up. He’s in the lead, but the others weren’t that far off. Not wasting any time. Zelo ran jumping off the structure landing on another a few feet away on a lot lower level. He rolled on it as he got up again regaining his footing.

“Wow. Look at Zelo go! I never knew he had it in it.” Onew commented staring in awe at the race.

“He looks exhausted. But he is just pushing himself to keep going.” Jaejoong observed. I felt pride swirl in me as I continued to stare. Of course he is pushing himself past his limit. This year is his and B.A.Ps chance to show me what their really made of.

“Alex?” A voice said out in shock distracting us from the race to turn towards her. She stared at me with shock as she smiled. “Holy . I didn’t want to believe it when everyone was saying that you were here.”

“Hyori! What’s a veteran like you doing here? I thought you retired after you got married so you can settle down.” I exclaimed getting up from my chair to give her a hug. Hyori let out a loud laugh as she pulled away staring at me still completely shocked.

“And miss this? Hell no. Anyways I need to make sure they are training these agents’ right. It’s hard to come up to my level.” I rolled my eyes at her arrogance making her laugh again. She still looks so young even though she is almost to her forties. I used to be always jealous on how she just enters any room and you can just tell how confident and fierce she is. “Jaejoong, still bothering you with his weird ‘you know you love me’ fantasies?”

“You have no idea.” I replied laughing with her. We looked at Jaejoong to see him smile at Hyori.

“Oh Hyori please don’t be jealous because you don’t get my attention anymore. There is enough of me to go around.” Jaejoong replied winking at us. Hyori and I rolled our eyes at his reply.

“I’m happily married, Jaejoong.”

“That doesn’t mean anything to me. You know you still want me.”

“Keep telling yourself that darling.” She replied. “You all don’t mind if I steal miss top agent here, right?”

“We don’t mind. Make sure you have her back in time for the final game.” Kris said looking at Hyori with a stern look. Hyori let out a loud laugh. I noticed house they looked at us with a ‘be good’ look.

“Why are you looking at us as if we are going to get arrested?” I voiced out in fake offense. They all let out a loud laugh.

“Because when you two are together there is bound to be trouble.” Junsu replied. Hyori and I let out a scoff as we disagreed with them.

“That’s just rude! We don’t need to take this!” They laughed as we stomped away pretending to be offended by what they said.

“Don’t go talking about me now ladies.” Jaejoong yelled after us making the group burst out in sarcastic comments. “That’s rude.” Jaejoong yelled at a comment Yoochun said to him. Hyori and I let out a laugh shaking our heads as we walked away.

“So how’s your husband?” I asked breaking our silence. Hyori smiled as she stuffed her hands in her pockets walking next to me. A lot of agents stopped and stared at us with shock. Their whispers swirling around, but Hyori completely ignored them. That’s one of the things I love about her. She never cared what others thought about her. She knew who she was and that was all that mattered to her.

“Good he is at home with the girls.” I quickly stopped to look at her in shock. The sun shined brightly above us heating our tan skins.

“Wait girls? When did you have kids?” I exclaimed in shock. Last time I saw her she was a newlywed now she has girls. As in more than one. I looked down at her outfit which is just jeans and tank top. She doesn’t look like she even had kids. Still skinny and fit as ever.

“Two years ago. Their twins.” She replied laughing at my shock. “Their names are Hyorin and Sky.” I stared still in shock at her as she smiled reaching her eyes. Her eyes seemed to smile also. Twins. Two years old. Why didn’t I know about.. “A lot has happened since I last saw you two years ago hasn’t it?”

“Yeah.” I replied sadly looking down remembering what happened two years ago that made me disconnect myself from almost everyone. We stood in silence staring out at the agents passing us getting ready for the next event. They walked by us staring in astonishment seeing the old top agent with the current top agent of the Bureau. The two best agents in the Bureau talking.

“How are you?” Hyori ask her dark eyes looking at me with worry. Knowing exactly what she is talking about I smiled weakly at her knowing the smile is not reaching my eyes.

“Honestly I am still getting there. Just a few days ago I decided to move on, but it still hurts.”

“You loved him of course it’s still gonna hurt. It’s gonna hurt you for the rest of your life. He still holds a small part of your heart. He always will.” She replied. She ran her hand through her black hair as she let out a sigh. “I am glad to see you out and about though. When I heard about you taking endless missions without breaks I started to get worried.”

“I was fine. It was my way to deal with it.”

“I know, but you could have worn yourself out. Or worse gotten yourself killed. You know you have a lot of people that love and care for you and don’t want to see anything happen to you. Don’t believe me then go back to your little tent thing and see how your friends look at you. They love you so much, Alex. I can tell they will do anything to keep you smiling and happy again.”

“I know.” I sighed smiling softly at her. “I know. Onew and Kris never left my side since the incident. They are always insisting on coming with me on missions. Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun always check up on me. They always seem to know how to make me smile with their stupidity.”

“See.” Hyori smiled again as she put her hand on my shoulder. She stared into my eyes. “Never think you’re alone. There will always be someone there to protect you. Remember whatever you do we will always stand by your side. If you ever need me you can just call me.” I nodded at her letting a tear fall down my cheek. “Now let’s stop talking about depressing topics. When was the last time you and I caused havoc?”

“Way to long!” I exclaimed whipping my cheeks as I laughed. Hyori joined laughing also as she pointed to the race to see Nana and Uee run into each other as they tried to avoid Hello Venus’s attack. Looks like they already started the Division team battles. It shouldn’t be long till the end.

“It seems the women agents get worse every year. It makes me sad no one can come up to my level.” Hyori let out as she crossed her arms. “Except you Alex.”

“Your level. No Hyori. I am in my own level. I am way better than you.” I let out arrogantly studying my fingernails. Hyori quickly turned to me looking at me with challenging eyes.

“One of these days, Alex, we are going to have to battle this out. We all know I was the best agent in the Bureau always have always will be.”

“You were until I came along.” I let out tilting my head up in the air. “Anyways I don’t think you and I should battle it out. I don’t feel comfortable beating a mother of twins. I mean, how are you going to explain to them when they get older that I, the great Alex, kicked your .”

“You talk a big game, Night.” She clicked her tongue in in annoyance. Her hands placed on her hips attempting to look intermediating. “I would hate to burst your ego when I beat you. I might be a mother, but that doesn’t mean I forgot how to kick .”

“How about we stop talking -“

“Alex!!” I heard Kris’s voice yell frantically stopping Hyori and I from breaking out in a full sparring match. I turned towards the red heads voice to see her running towards us with a panicked look. I stared at her in confusion about to ask what happened. “Alex! Hurry you have to come quick. Zelo’s hurt really bad!”

My eyes widen in shock as my heart seems to beat in fear. Without thinking it through I started running towards the arena.  Kris and Hyori yelled after me to wait for them, but I just kept going pushing my legs to go faster. No he can’t be hurt. He was so excited to go against me. Without him B.A.P can’t go against us.  That’s what they always wanted to do. They wanted me to come back to them. He pushed himself too much for me. I burst into the stands next to the exit of the arena pushing agents in my way as they stood around Zelo. My combat boots slammed against the dirt ground. I yelled for everyone to move as I pulled them away. Everyone stared at me in surprise. When I finally reached Zelo I stood there staring in shock as tears threaten to go down my eyes.

“What the hell happened?” I hiss without taking my eyes off Zelo’s unconscious figure on top of the stretcher. The Medic person looked up at me with his mouth agape. No one saying a word as they just stared at me. I hate silence. I was seething in rage here and the only thing they can do is stare at me. I need to know what happened to him. I immediately leaned forwards grabbing his collar pulling him towards me.  “I said what the hell happened?” I growled glaring at the Medic. Everyone around immediately started whispering annoying me more.  

“A-agent N-ight!” He stuttered out putting his shaking hands on my arms as if to pull them away.

“Tell me what happened. Now!” I screamed shutting everyone up. The Medic’s green eyes flashed with fear as he gulped loudly.

“W-we don’t know exactly what happened, but he seems to have fallen from the top of the building during the middle of his battle with the other team. He is unconscious right now we have to get him to the hospital to check the extent of his injuries. He may have some brain damage.” I quickly pushed him away when he was done turning towards the arena. It was a fake town setting. He could have fallen from any of the buildings they were high enough to leave him like that. “Uhmmm. Agent Night?”

“Hurry up and take him to the hospital. Make sure you send a message to let me know the extent of his injuries. I want to know everything, understand.” I ordered to the Medics. They immediately scrambled lifting the stretcher carefully putting Zelo in the ambulance. I looked back at the crowd of agents watching. “Is this a damn show? Disperse before I cut out your eyes. Now!” I threatened. They took it to heart as they immediately disperse away with whispers following their trail.

“Alex, what are you doing?” Kris exclaimed once she and Hyori caught up to me along with one of the judges of the round. I think his name is Ryan, but I don’t give a . I stalked my way towards the arena while putting my hair up in a ponytail. I took out my fingerless gloves from my back pocket putting them on. People stared in astonishment at me.

“Zelo wouldn’t fall off a building and risk meeting me in the final round. You saw him in the individual race. He was putting his all into it. He was so excited to get B.A.P to the finals. Someone pushed him off.” I growled. Hyori must have figured what I was going to do for she just gave me a look filled with pride. She quietly whispered ‘someone was gonna get it’ earning a warning glare from Kris.“Who was the other team they were against?”

“Sasaengs! That’s what they call themselves.” Kris sighed out knowing there was no way to stop me now.

“Someone from that team pushed Zelo off on purpose.” I growled in rage.

“That’s impossible, Agent Night. I was judging the whole round. I have not seen anything threatening towards Agent Zelo. If so I would-“  The judge frantically spoke as he attempted to stop me. I slammed open the door leading into the arena. The guys from B.A.P jumped in shock as they stared at me with wide eyes. Himchan and Bang rubbed their eyes as if they are seeing a ghost. I stopped in front of them staring into the arena.

“Who was on the roof with Zelo?” I hissed. I was too pissed off to think right now. This is the first time I have talked to them in two years. This is the first time I approached them. This is the first time they have seen me since the incident. After so long they have to see me like this. I am getting ready to rip someone’s head off.

“We don’t know. We don’t know what happened. They won’t let us see him. Is he ok?” Youngjae let out in a panic as tears went down his eyes. He was leaning against Himchan shaking. I stared at them taking in their worried expressions. Their eyes held fear for their hurt brother. I grinded my teeth in anger not liking seeing them like this.

“Who’s on the other team?”

“U-hmm..” The judge stuttered out as he fumbled through the papers in his hands in panic. He kept frantically taking looks at me in fear while I glared at him my hands tightly. Hyori let out an annoyed sigh as she snatched the papers from him.

“Ali, Rebecca, Eric, Jason, and Eva!” Hyori read from the list calmly. Kris in a breath hearing the familiar name.

“What division is Eva from?” Kris asked almost afraid to hear the answer. They followed me with worry as I walked towards the weapons cage putting on the protective vest. I loaded my weapons on me.

“Agent Night. You can’t do this it is against the rules! You are not allowed to join in a team that is not yours! What will the Boss say?” The judge, Ryan, let out frantically. I scowled at him dangerously as I put my arm against his neck slamming him against the wall.

“Tell the Boss to get over it! I don’t give a what you say I am going in.” I growled furiously. Ryan let out whimpers in agreement as he nodded his head submissively.  “Kris? Is it the same Eva that I am thinking about?”

Kris can only nod at me in response as she stared at me with concern. This was the last straw that girl provoked me far too much.  Everyone warned her not to get on my bad side. She has gone too far. I let go of the judge as I loaded the weapons on me. Hiding knives in my boot and strapping a dagger to my thighs. Hyori handed me the assault rifle loaded with paintballs. I slung it on my back as I grabbed two pistols placing them on their holders on either side of my hips. I put all the ammo I need in a small pouch connected to my belt as I walked out into the arena. Along the outside agents stood gathering closer staring at me talking. Asking what’s going on to each other? Rumors already spreading fast like wildfire about what happened.  I walked towards B.A.P ignoring everything letting my anger control me. They stared at me startled by my appearance and actions.

“Alex-” Daehyun went to talk, but I only held up my hand silencing him.  I stared at them seriously.

“Let’s save the reunion for later. Bang, you and the guys take care of things how you normally do. Take them all out with no remorse. I want them in pain by the end of this. Leave the girl named Eva to me. I don’t want anyone to touch her. Leave her to me.” I told them. They nodded their heads quickly knowing this is more than our reunion. Their eyes held admiration and determination as the saluted me seriously. I then turned back to the judge. “Start the new round and know I don’t give a about the rules now.”

“Alex, don’t! It’s not worth it. Please don’t do what I think you’re gonna do.” Kris pleaded as she grabbed my arm. I looked at her smiling as I pulled her hand off my arm.

“She went too far, Kris. And you know it. She was getting to deep. She hurt my brother. I will not let this slide. She pissed me off enough. It’s time to put her in her place. This is what she wanted. She wanted to go against me. Now she got it. No one will protect her now from my anger.”

“But…”

“Kris let it go. She has to do this. You don’t mess with family. Especially fellow agents.” Hyori spoke holding Kris back. She looked at me with understanding eyes knowing how much I love B.A.P like family. After everything I will always protect them. If anyone messed with them they have to deal with me.   

                “Start the round!” I ordered. Hyori and Kris left the arena along with the judge who just hurried to start the round. I turned back to the guys smiling demonically at them. Bang stared back with worry as the rest just watched with fear as I grabbed a wooded practice sword that was leaning against the fence. I lift it up as I walked forward in front of the guys. “Remember leave Eva to me!”