Epilogue

Spy My Heart

This is the last official chapter of Spy my Heart!! Omg I think i might cry! :(

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HAS READ, FAVORITED, AND COMMENTED ON THIS STORY!! I was always extremely happy to see the comments..I read each one of them..Seeing that people liked this story kept me going.. There were a couple of times that i wanted to give up, but seeing you guys kept me going.. so ..THANK YOU

I hoped everyone has enjoyed Spy My heart as much as I enjoyed writting it :D

Maybe you guys can help me on the plans for the next fanfiction. I don't know whether to make it Exo and Oc (this story would be with all of them together with Kris as the main) Or Jaejoong and Oc (This one will feature sm artist)

Thanks again to everyone.. I love you guys!!

Alex point of view

                “No! No! No! No Mercy!” I yell out singing along to a Korean song in my apartment. I danced not so gracefully around my kitchen while I grabbed the ingredients to make dinner. Tonight I am making rice with beans as well as pork chops. I am pretty much BSing this song. I moved my hips to the beat of the song as I continued to sing. Occasionally I stopped cutting my ingredients to sing into my knife and twirl around. I know that is dangerous. What can I say? I like to live on the edge. Soon enough the song changed to a more dramatic feel. I composed my face to serious expression as I put down the knife to grab my spoon. is about to go down. I followed the lyrics as best as I could to the spoon as I dramatically paraded around my apartment. I am home alone so sue me if I am like this! Like you don’t do stupid stuff when you’re alone? Then the chorus came. “Jeonjaengiya! Oh! Geojeangiya! Oh! Neo dugo bwa bwa neo geunyoga tto uljana!”

                I kept belting out the chorus as I puffed out my chest, throwing my arms back. I glided across my living room like a fat Kirby running. I went to continue to the next part of the song not caring about the fact I was breathing heavily and my body was begging me to stop. I jumped on my couch clutching tightly to my spoon preparing for another dramatic scene, but it never came. The music echoed loudly in the background as banging sounds echoed from my apartment door. I stood frozen on my couch staring at my closed door with wide eyes. Are the neighbors here to complain again? Is it wrong to shoot your neighbors?

                “Alex!” I heard Jongup’s voice roar from the other side of the door followed by another loud bang. !

                “Alex!” Lee Joon? Double !

                I jumped off my couch running across my living room almost tripping on my damn coffee table. I slammed my finger on the power button of the speakers shutting off the loud music. The banging stopped along with it. I breathed heavily turning slowly back towards the front door. It’s still closed. They can’t get in unless I open it. I wonder if I stay quiet they will think that I wasn’t here and will leave? Realizing my stupidity, I slammed my hand to my forehead and let out a groan. They heard the music .

                “Alex! Open the damn door!” Jongup yelled banging on the door again. “We need to talk about our !”

                “I do not accept the answer you have given me yesterday!” Lee Joon yelled. I let out another groan. Ughh yesterday. Don’t get me started. I panicked and said something completely stupid.

                “I don’t either! That was a ty answer even for you! Now open the damn door before we kick it down!” Jongup threatened.

He banged his fist harder against my door. My eyes widen in shock. He will break down my door. Why do they have to join forces? Don’t the men in love triangles usually hate each other? Ugh! Why couldn’t this be a normal situation? This should be like the old days when the men fight for the death for the woman’s affection. They will wear gladiator armor showing off their chiseled bodies. My heart raced at the thought. Wait!

I shook my head! Focus Alex! I let out a heavy sigh walking slowly towards the continuous banging. You’re are probably wondering what happened yesterday. Thinking ‘I thought you made a decision, Alex. I thought you choose one of them.’ Well I was going to. I turned around towards Lee Joon with so much determination, but when our eyes met it all flew out the window. I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. Hell! I didn’t even know who I picked anymore. I couldn’t do it. I love them both.

I groaned hitting my head on the wall next to the door. I said something stupid too.

Why!

 Bang!

Am!

 Bang!

 I!

Bang!

So Stupid! Bang! Pulling my head back I rubbed my throbbing forehead. I’m an idiot. I just want to yell it at the top of the highest mountain. Want to know what I said? So you can call me stupid too? I’ll tell you. 

So yesterday, after standing frozen like a damn fish just staring at Lee Joon for hours opening and closing my mouth. He finally spoke.  

‘Alex?’ He breathed out in confusion. His dark eyes furrowed together. Oh god! I can’t do this. ‘I need to know before you leave. I need to know who you choose. Alex, I love you and I am willing to leave everything behind to be with you. I need to know!’

‘I-I!” Damn it! Why am I stuttering?

Tell him who you choose, Alex. Him or Jongup. I ran a shaky hand through my hair feeling panicked. I can’t pick. Jongup and I have history. I still love him. Hell, I went on a psychopathic revenge trip for him. Lee Joon and I have like newlywed love. We are still beginning a new relationship. It is still fragile. Jongup is safe while Lee Joon is unknown. They both give me the same feelings. They both hold parts of my heart. Both make me super nervous and unable to think.

‘Alex? You have to choose.’ Lee Joon breathed snapping me out of my crazed thoughts. I felt his warm hands land softly on my shoulders. He squeezed my shoulders gently. Sparks coursed through my body. I found myself unable to think. I opened and closed my mouth like a fish. My heart went on over drive. Damn it, Alex. You have to talk. Say something. Say anything. Tears threatened to escape my eyes. I can’t choose. I don’t want to. But I can’t have both. My heart will hurt either way whoever I choose. ‘Alex?’

‘I- I choose..’ I bit my bottom lip. I was nervous. Who wouldn’t be? I looked everywhere besides Lee Joon. I can’t look at him. I can’t choose. I have to tell him. I can’t choose. I have to tell him that he and Jongup should just leave me alone. I opened my mouth to tell him. ‘I choose.’ To be left alone. ‘Jaejoong!’ What the !

‘What?” Lee Joon let out looking at me in pure confusion. I am now openly panicking. No! No! I need to fix this. I want to be alone. They don’t deserve me. I opened my mouth again to fix this.

‘I meant..Jaejoong. I choose Jaejoong. I love him.” No you ! What the hell are you doing?

‘I don’t-‘

‘No! I want Jaejoong!’ Shut up! Shut up! Stop ing talking, Alex! What the hell are you saying?I don’t love Jaejoong! ‘I love him.’ What! I slammed my hand over my mouth forcing it to stop talking.

‘What?’ Lee Joon let out in shock. His eyes wide along with mine.

‘I knew it!’ I heard Jaejoong’s voice yell not that far from us. I turned in horror towards his voice. Kill me now. Not that far off Jaejoong stood with a triumphant look along with a depressed Onew and a shocked Jongup. Why can’t I get struck by lightning? Jaejoong lightly pushed Onew with his shoulder. ‘I told you she wanted me. I can’t help being so y!’

So that’s what happened. I let out another groan hitting my forehead against the wall again. I have to be the biggest idiot in the world. I can’t hear the banging anymore. They must have given up. I stared at my wall with my forehead resting against it. Spacing out I kept replaying the scene over and over again in my head. If there was an award for the biggest in the world I would so win. After me being scarred for life I remember Jaejoong yelling at me that we will get down later. I just screamed as loud as I can jumping on my bike turning it on and speeding away from them leaving tire marks on the ground. I couldn’t choose. I still can’t choose.

“Alex?” My eyes widen. They are not. I slowly turned my head to the side. I let out a loud gasp as I turned around fully slamming my back against the wall.

“How did you guys get into my home?” I breathed out in shock.

 I stared at Lee Joon and Jongup in front of me as they just stared at me with concern. I looked back at my front door to see it closed. I didn’t even hear them come in. Did they teleport? No they didn’t teleport, . God! I swear all this choosing which man stress has made me drop a whole bunch of IQ points. I stared at them in confusion. Lee Joon sighed holding up his hand revealing a key. I didn’t give him a key!

“Your neighbor gave us her key to your apartment.” Lee Joon breathed out.

Damn you, Carla! I gave you that key in confidence. I started to plan Carla’s death in my head not realizing the intense stares I am receiving now.

“Alex. We need to talk!” Jongup breathed out seriously.

I closed my eyes hitting the back of my head against the wall. My palms started to sweat again as my heart hammered. I have to do this. We have to solve this. I have to choose. An idea popped into my head. Unless. I opened my eyes staring at both of them seriously. I have a plan a brilliant plan. I motioned for the guys to follow me to the living room. They sat down on my dark brown leather couch. They looked at each other than at me in confusion. I refused to look them in the eyes again as I grabbed my one seater small couch and dragged it across the floor. The loud screech echoed slowly through the silent apartment as I did this. I can feel their eyes following me. I am so embarrassing.  My cheeks heated up turning red. I stopped the chair so it was across from them. The coffee table was between us. With a satisfied smirk I climbed on the chair. The guys stared at me in confusion.

“Are you finished?” Lee Joon asked. I nodded interlacing my hands together. Lee Joon sighed running a hand through his hair. His bangs were pushed back in a messy fashion. He looks tired. I looked back and forth between him and Jongup. They both look tired. Exhausted even. Like they haven’t slept for weeks. I sighed out feeling guilty. It’s my fault. Ignoring my beating heat, my inflamed cheeks, and the lump in my throat I let out a shaky breath. I need to stop acting like a damn school kid. What happened to all my confidence I had? I think I left it in Russia.  “Alex, we are here because we did not accept your answer yesterday.”

“Yeah! Really, Alex? Jaejoong? You love him? That has to be the biggest BS I have ever heard in my life.” Jongup exclaimed. “We all know how much Jaejoong annoys the crap out of you!”

“I-I!” I stuttered.

“Stop stuttering, Alex! This is getting annoying. You have to tell us who you choose.”

“I am not stuttering.” I arguing now feeling angry. Lee Joon looked back and forth Jongup and I as we proceeded to argue.

“Yes! You are! You think this is a game!”

“I never said this was a game!”

“Well you sure act like it is!”

“When have I?” I yelled. I know what he is doing. Jongup is getting me angry so I not feel so nervous. this is his only solution for this. I glared at him completely pissed that he accused me of playing around. Well this worked out well. “You don’t think this is hard on me. It is extremely hard on me. You never had to choose between two people that you love.”

“Why did you say Jaejoong yesterday?”

“Because I was ing nervous and scared, Jongup! Is that what you wanted to hear! I was ing scared, . Right now I am scared. Hell I want to in my pants now.” I yelled the last part out really loud. Lee Joon and Jongup stared up at me in shock then they both burst out laughing. I slapped my hand against my forehead leaning back on my chair. I probably have a giant bruise forming on my forehead. “Ugh. My mouth says the stupidest things.”

“You want to your pants now?” Jongup laughed.

“Shut up!” I growled. I grabbed a pillow throwing it at him. Jongup just caught the pillow and threw it back at me. “Are you two done laughing?”

“Yes, I believe I am.” Lee Joon breathed out. Jongup just simply nodded wiping his eyes. It was silent for a long while. Both of them staring at me while I stared down at my hands playing with my fingers. Well this got awkward fast. “Alex?” I looked up at Lee Joon. He smiled lovingly at me. “We are not trying to pressure you or make you feel uncomfortable.”

“That’s the last thing we want.”  Jongup breathed out looking at me with the same expression as Lee Joon. I nodded looking down at my coffee table. I stared at the book on the shelf right under it. “We both love you, Alex. And we want what’s best for you. We want to make you ha-.” A brilliant idea formed in my head while I stared at it. I felt my confidence return to me at full force. Bending down I picked up the book placing the book on the coffee table in front of them. Jongup stopped his speech staring at the book. “What are you doing?” I opened the book a couple of pages in watching the different objects cover the pages completely. “Alex? Why do you have an I,Spy book out?”

“Because I know what I am going to do.” I mumbled to myself. I turned the book towards them pushing it right in front of them. Both brunette men stared up at me as if I was insane. I smiled at them. I am a genius. “I Spy with my little eyes something red. Something beating. I Spy something that is warm, but sometimes can be cold.”

“Alex, we are not here to play games!” Lee Joon sighed looking at me with tired eyes. I immediately gave him a look.

“Shut up and do this!” I hissed under my breath. I then went back to my plan. “I Spy something that is torn in two. Something that you two have.”

Silence. I watched as their eyebrows furrowed in confusion. They looked down at the book then back up at me. They are so lost. I stared back at them with expecting eyes. I watched in amusement as Jongup’s and Lee Joon’s face brightened with realization. They both stared up at me even more confused than before.

“Your heart?” Jongup questioned. I nodded. “You want us to spy you heart?” I nodded again.

“I am confused. I thought we both hold your heart.” Lee Joon let out.

“You do. Both of you hold my heart.” I informed them.

“Then what was the point of this.” Jongup asked.

“Simple.” I breathed out. Getting up from my chair I walked around behind the couch they were sitting on. I stood behind them with a devious smile. This plan will buy me more time. More time to choose. More time to think. Hopefully it doesn’t backfire. “I want you two to SPY MY HEART!”

“We’re confused.” Both of them breathed out.

They turned around to face me. Their faces looked as if I just caught them stealing from the cookie jar. I rolled my eyes. With a sigh I ran my hand through my curls. Maybe this wasn’t the best idea. I looked at them with a soft smile.

“I want you two to try to win me again.” I breathed out.

“What?”

“Both of you are hopeless.” I sighed. I crossed my arms over my chest. I gave them an expected look.

“Do you want us to fight for you?” Lee Joon asked. I nodded my head happily.

“Technically you two didn’t have a fair fight.” I reasoned. They looked at me in disbelief. “I am giving you one month to fight FAIRLY for me. Both of you have to try to Spy My Heart and keep it for yourself.”

“You know most women don’t want the men to fight for her. You want us to fight for you.” Jongup pointed out. “That’s messed up!” I shrugged. “You’re weird. First off in Russia it was no fighting now it’s go for it.”

“Fair fight.”

Lee Joon and Jongup looked at each other with disbelief. Then they both let out a huge sigh in defeat.

“You’re ing crazy, Alex. You lucky we both are crazy about you because if not. I would have personally taken you to a mental institution.” Jongup shook his head from side to side chuckling to himself.

“What do you say?” Lee Joon asked Jongup.

“You did say you would fight for her if she choose me.” Jongup answered with a shrug.

                “She did not choose you.” Lee Joon glared at Jongup. Jongup shrugged again.

                “Same thing. Anyways this should be fun. One month. We do this fairly and by the book.”

                “By the book?”

                “The bro code. You don’t know the bro code. Oh god have you even watched how I met your mother?” Lee Joon shook his head no. Jongup let out a loud gasp in shock then he turned towards me. “Do you have Netflix?” I nodded with a smile. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. “We are staying the night. This man needs lessons from the great Barney Stinson.”

                And with that, I ended up making dinner for three instead of one. We laughed and talked happily about life as we ate. Jongup and I explained how I met your mother to Lee Joon as we made him sit with us all night to watch it. We stayed up all night watching the show none stop while eating a whole bunch of junk food. We even had a food fight at one point.

                I watched with a smile on my face as Jongup and Lee Joon fell asleep. Jongup on the floor while Lee Joon was stretched out on the couch. I rolled my eyes upon hearing their snores. My boys. One is an idiotic pain in my while the other is a professional pain in my . No matter how much they annoyed me I would never trade them for the world. It doesn’t matter who I choose for I still want them both in my life. We went through too much together. Without their support I am pretty sure I would still be on a rampage on killing Jr for what he did to Kris. They are helping me through it in their own way. I can’t have them leave me I still need them to help heal me. Is that selfish of me?

                I got up from my couch bending towards both of them with a smile. I placed a soft kiss on their cheeks whispering good luck to each. For after tonight the games begin. Both of them will fight for me. They will attempt to Spy My Heart and capture it.

                Oh please, don’t let this plan blow up in my face.

                                                                                        The End