Annual games part 2

Spy My Heart

Alex’s point of view

                “Arrrgh!” I let out a frustrated yell as I rounded the corner of the building.

I breathed heavily as I bent down putting my hands on my knees. Where is that ? There are approximately 20 buildings in this arena. About 10 of them are at least 3 to 2 stories high while the other 10 are 1 story buildings. It would be easy for someone to move from roof to roof if they were skilled. They truly went all out since last time I came here. It’s like a Call of Duty level.

I stood up straight scanning around me to see no one in sight as I pressed my back against the wall. I closed my eyes opening my ears to hear out. The sounds of shoes slamming against the ground echoed to the right. It’s getting closer. Slowly and cautiously not to make noise I walked towards the sound. It’s just one person. I just need to turn the corner and I will run into them. I pressed my back closer to the wall as I waited for the person to get closer to grab him. Just in time I heard his heavy breathing coming closer. I closed my eyes counting down until I grab him. The sound of his running and heavy breathing is the only thing echoing in my ears.  

5

4

3

2

Now! I turned the corner just in time. Grabbing the collar of his shirt I pulled him towards me spinning us so his back made contact with the warm wall the wooden practice sword pressed against his neck cutting off his breathing. A string of curse words escaped his lips as he groaned upon contact. He coughed as he attempted to push the sword away from his neck with no success. I stared at him angered upon realizing who it was I let him go making him fall to the ground trying to regain his breath. He stared up at me gasping for air with shocked dark brown eyes.

“Alex! What the hell?” He gasped out putting his hand on his chest. He ran his hand through his short spiked black hair. I stared at him with my hand on my hip as my other hand held my wooden sword. “God! I never thought I would be killed by a wooden sword. Why are you so damn strong?”

“Stop being a baby! Why were you running, Himchan?” I scolded glaring at him. Himchan stared around not answering me. “Yah! You’re not gonna answer me? Want a beating?” I threatened lifting my fist towards him. Himchan let out a wide smile as he stood up.

“No!” He chuckled softly still smiling. I stared at him with suspicion as he immediately stood up straight saluting me. “I came with a report!” I tsked as I rolled my eyes at him. Tilting my head I urged him to keep going. He let out a wide smile his eyes squinting slightly as they sparkled. “Bang and Daehyun are in pursuit of the two women known as Ai and Rebecca. Also Youngjae says he has seen a tall brunette jumping from roof to roof near the middle of the arena. It seems she was heading east.”

“Thanks. I should have grabbed an ear piece to so we can communicate instead of having you run and find me.” I sighed out thinking back to what he said. Eva is on the roofs heading east most likely playing with them. She wants to cause them panic then pick them off one by one. I trained my eyes up towards the roof of the building. Two can play at that game.

“It’s fine anyways we all know that you don’t think things through once you set your mind on something especially when you’re mad. Anyways it gives me an excuse to follow so I can update you on what’s going on. “ Himchan replied with an excited smile. I looked at him rolling my eyes.

“Don’t slow me down if you’re gonna follow me then. I know there is no point in arguing with you.”

“I won’t slow you down don’t worry.” He let out happily as he walked along side me. We continued to walk past some buildings. It is to quiet here. If Bang and Daehyun are with Ali and Rebecca then Jason and Eric are still out there.

“Have there been sightings of the two males from the other team?” I asked quietly scanning around us. I can hear the sound of shoes scrapping against the gravel. Someone is following us. I came to an abrupt stop in the middle of a fake road.

“No. Youngjae said he hasn’t seen them, but he will let us know when he does.” Himchan answered back. He stared at me with a fierce gaze as he glanced to his left. He heard the noise also. I’m impressed the sound was pretty faint sound.

“You should go help him look. I will be fine on my own.” I said setting out the bait. Himchan quickly nodded and ran off to the side.

I walked towards where the sound came from with a smile. I know how to get back at this team for what they did to Zelo and I know the guys will be willing to help. I rounded the corner of a small building only to hear two pairs of feet following not far from me. they call this following. I can hear them breathing and walking. I smiled as I rounded another corner only to come to a dead end. Well that was smart, Alex. I turned around to come face to face with the two men. One had long shoulder length hair tied in a loose ponytail while the other had short brown buzz cut hair. They were built I give them that, but you can tell they are stupid. This must be Eric and Jason.

“What is the top agent of the Bureau doing during our battle with B.A.P?” The ginger asked staring at me with a predatory smile. They stood in front of me with their arms crossed happy to have me trapped.

“Looks like your trapped here, sweetheart.” Buzzcut smiled his eyes twinkling dangerously enjoying a challenge. I looked at both of them with a smile lifting my wooden sword towards them beckoning them to come to me. They looked at me slightly stunned then quickly smiled. “We don’t want to hurt you, sweetheart. You see we don’t care who you are. If we beat you we would be top agents. It shouldn’t be too hard. We will try to go easy on you.”

“Oh you will. That’s so noble. Two against one how chivalrous of you, but know I won’t go easy on you two. I am already pissed off and sadly I will take it out on your team. Now tell where is Eva and maybe I will let you go to be dealt with B.A.P. It’s a much better option than me. Trust me.” I threatened. Both men let out a booming laugh ignoring my threat. I just shrugged at them. “I guess I’ll just force it out of you.” With that I ran towards them lifting my wooden sword.

The ginger was quick to react as he dodged my attack. As he moved to the side buzzcut aimed a fist towards me. I side step his attack while I slammed my wooden sword on ginger’s stomach making my sword snap in two. Ginger let out a loud yell as he bent down clutching his stomach most likely having a bruise being formed. Buzzcut didn’t even check on his partner as he lifted his pistol towards me. In quick haste I kicked the gun out of his hands as I slammed my fist against his nose. A sickening crack echoed as buzzcut let out a loud scream bending down. I am guessing he doesn’t take pain well.

I now took the half of my broken wooden sword slamming the sharp end through buzzcut’s shoulder making him yell out in agony tears going down his eyes. Blood now coming out of his wound as he lifted a shaky hand towards it he leaned back against the wall weakly staring in shock at his wound. Ginger let out an angry yell as he ran towards me I quickly grabbed his extended arm holding a knife slamming him against the wall face forward kissing the concrete. I slammed his wrist against until the knife landed on the ground with a clank. Ginger breathed heavily as he struggled against my hold. In annoyance I kicked his knee to the side with force making it bend dislocating it. Ginger let out a loud scream from the pain. I watched as his jaw tightened while he gritted his teeth in order to keep the pain in.

“You would think everyone would know how violent I am being the top agent and all. I could kill you both now if I wanted to.” I breathed out dangerously. Ginger in a breath as he stared at me with shock out of the corner of his eyes. Sweat dripped down his face. “Don’t look at me like that. I already announced that I don’t give a about the rules. I am here because your little partner, Eva, pushed my buttons. Now where is she?”

“We’re not telling you !” I heard a strangled yell behind me. I turned my head to the side to see buzzcut sitting on the floor breathing heavily as he leaned against the wall. The long piece of wood sticking out of his shoulder as blood continued to flow down his arm to the ground. 

“That .” I tsked pulled ginger away from the wall throwing him on buzzcut. They both let out a yell of pain as they groaned out. Ginger managed to push himself off of buzzcut to sit beside him both men breathed heavily as they groaned. Ginger’s right knee cap was dislocated. I bent down to their level pulling out my dagger towards them. They stared at me with fear while I smiled at them. “Then give me your ear piece in exchange I won’t inflict more pain on you both.” I dug the blade through ginger’s thigh making him cry out.

“Here! Just stop!” Buzzcut screamed out in panic throwing his and ginger’s ear piece towards me. “God this is just the division games. You are going too far.”

“Thanks. A word of advice. You might want to toughen up. What I did on you is nothing compared to what enemies out there would do to get information from you. Never show the enemy your pain, understand.” I said out pulling my dagger out of ginger’s leg wiping the blood off using his shirt then putting it back in its holder. Both men stared at me with horror taking in my words.

“Alex!” I heard Himchan yell. I look to the side to see him and Youngjae running towards me in worry. I smiled happily as I stood up dusting myself. When they finally reached me the stared down at Eric and Jason in horror. “What the hell happened?”

“She’s a psycho that’s what happened!” Ginger yelled out clutching his leg.

“Oh he speaks!” I let out surprised ignoring their horrified stares. I simply shrugged back in response.

“Alex! This…” Youngjae went to say, but I just held my hand up to stop him. I know what he is gonna say. He was always the softy in the group. The one who actually cared what happened to the other person whether they were the enemy or not. I remember I used to always scold him saying it will get him killed if he kept at it.   

“They hurt Zelo! They are all gonna pay. Now grab their legs and follow me. Tell Bang to bring the other two girls and meet up in the middle of the arena. Tell him not to shot them with the paintballs yet just capture them and drag them here. I don’t want any of them out yet. Oh and to bring rope lots of it.” I ordered walking ahead smiling. This wants to play well so do I.

“Wait! You can’t do this! This is against the rules. We need to go to the doctor to get treated. All the agents are watching this. Everyone now knows how much of a psycho you are. You crazy .” Buzzcut and Ginger shrieked out as Youngjae and Himchan grabbed their legs dragging them. “Help! Stop this! She will kill us all! Stop the games! Come help us!”

I suddenly stopped looking to the side. Past the buildings towards the wired fence keeping the other agents from interfering from all the faces clinging to the fence I can tell everyone has gathered to watch. Their faces held horror, admiration, anger, and grief. My eyes narrowed at them then I focused my eyes up towards the air conditioned box above the arena where Jr and the judges are most likely sitting watching everything. I know Jr is watching me. I felt my lips tug up in a dangerous smile as I stared at the tinted windows with a challenge. Daring them to come and even try to stop me. But knowing them they are to chicken to try.

“Let’s go!” I said walking ahead. Once we reached the center of the arena I stared at the large poll in the middle. Turning back towards Youngjae and Himchan I smiled staring at them. I tilted my head towards the pole. “When Bang comes tie them all up against the pole then guard them. Make sure none of them escapes. I will be back.”  I simply said then made my way towards a building.

“Alex! Enough. You don’t need to take revenge for us nor for Zelo.” Youngjae spoke stopping me from walking away from them. Damn I wanted to be dramatic.  “This is too much. Look how you left these guys.” He pointed to the two badly injured men breathing heavily on the ground. Their teeth gritted in pain as sweat dripped down his face.

“Youngjae remember what I told you long ago?” I asked staring at him in eyes. His dark eyes stared back at me with confusion as he tilted his head to side. “I told you that you should never show kindness to others. Never show that you care for them for one day it will get you killed. Anyways I went easy on them. When they see Eva they will thank me for going easy on them.” Youngjae’s eyes widen in realization. He remembers. I watched emotionless as he bowed his head mumbling a soft sorry. “Good. Now remember what I told you. I will be back.”

I put on one of the ear pieces that buzzcut gave me running into a three story building directly in front of me. Time to go to the roofs. Taking the stairs two at a time slamming open a door I got to the roof in no time without even breaking a sweat. I stared out scanning all the roofs of the building around seeing no sign of a brunette Twinkie yet. I can hear heavy breathing through the ear piece signifying one of the girls running. The wind blew around as I continued to stare. Patience I breathed softly.

“Eva!” I taunted through the ear piece. The sounds of running stopped as just heavy breathing echoed through the ear piece. I smiled as I heard a throaty chuckle. 

“Why am I not surprised you stole an ear piece.” She chuckled darkly. “Tell me how’s Zelo?” I let out a growl in anger.

“Why don’t you come out so I can show?” I threatened. My eyes stared through all the buildings not seeing her. “Or are you to scared to finally face me without protection?” Just then I saw a figure step out to the middle of a second story building not far off. I narrowed my eyes while she stared back at me with a satisfied smile.

“Who said I was scared of you?” Her voice echoed through the ear piece.

Without taking my eyes I ran jumping off the building I was on to land down on the next. She just stood in place watching me as I jumped from building to building making my way towards her till finally we were standing on the same roof. Taking off the ear piece I threw it to the side I smiled seeing her do the same. We stood tall glaring at each other while calculating the next move. We only stood a few feet away from each other the atmosphere around us thickening by the second.

“I won’t let you off easily for what you did!” I growled. Her thin lips tilted up in a satisfied smile.

“You know now I see why you protect B.A.P so much. You should have been here when Zelo boasted on how much stronger you are and how he will face you to get you to recognize them. He looked so cute bragging about his ‘sister’ I just couldn’t help, but push him off. I wonder..Will he be alright?” Eva sneered. I let out a yell in anger as I removed the dagger from the holder running towards her. She dodged to the right only to make me swing around to face her smiling face again. “Jr warned me about your temper. He says the madder you get the more lethal and dangerous you are. Let’s test that shall we.”

“Don’t forget who was the one who started this! There is no one to protect you. I’m gonna ruin that pretty face of yours, but first let me confirm something.” I spoke while we circled each other daring the other to make the first move. She nodded her head for me to continue. “You are following me and reporting to the boss aren’t you?”

“Wow did you figure that by yourself?” She feigned surprise as she clapped for me. “The boss asked me to keep an eye on you and report everything to him. Good thing to. I didn’t think you had it in you to plan to go against him.” She quickly side stepped to the right bring out a knife aiming towards my face. The action caught me by surprise as the blade sliced my right cheek. I my teeth loudly feeling the familiar stinging pain as cold red liquid went down my cheek slowly. Without wasting time I quickly grabbed her arm twisting it behind her back.

“That wasn’t very smart. This is for following me.” I said as I pulled out my dagger slamming it into her hip making her scream out in agony. Still holding her arm I forced her to face me. Tears streamed down her eyes as she bit her bottom lip. I sent my fist to her face giving her a black eye I didn’t stop I just kept punching her. Her right eyes half closed a large purple bruise forming as her lip cracked with blood coming out. She screamed and yelled with each punch as she tried to pull away. I wasn’t even done yet. “For being a snitch.” I said as I pulled the dagger from her hip to only stab her again in the shoulder.

“Argh!” She cried out. She sobbed loudly as her free hand shook in fear. She stared back at me with horror. I told her not to forget who started this. There is no one to protect her. I let go of her hand making her stumble back falling down to the floor. I stood over her with a frown still not satisfied with what I did. She opened yelling out profanities as she pulled out the dagger from her shoulder. I watched as she bent over breathing heavily in pain.

“And this is for Zelo.” I breathed out as I took her hand holding the dagger twisting it breaking her wrist then pulling it forward as I kicked her shoulder back with force making a loud sickening crack echo around. Eva let out a piecing scream towards the sky. I let go of her arm letting it fall limb next to her all twisted and dislocated. “Never start something you know you can’t finish. Remember you started this. You wanted to see how bad I get when I am angry.” I laughed darkly as I stared at her in the eyes. Her dark brown eyes were filled with pure fear and hatred. I lifted the dagger off the ground letting the bloody blade kiss her skin along her cheek leaving a fresh cut. “This wasn’t even all of it. This is your last warning. Don’t mess with B.A.P or the next time you won’t make it out alive. Understand.”

Evan nodded her head frantically as tears went down her eyes. I smiled at her satisfied with her answer grabbing her pony tail I dragged her body behind me entering the building. We were in going down the stairs her body slamming down against each step. Eva screamed and sobbed loudly in misery while she pleaded me to stop, but I ignored her. I continued to drag her by her hair towards the middle of the arena where B.A.P was waiting for me along with the rest of her team. Her team were tied up against the pole with pained looks.  

Once I reached there I threw Eva towards the pole where all her teammates were tied up to. Everyone’s eyes stared from Eva sobbing figure to me with pure horror. They took in her bloody left shoulder and hip as well as her black eye, cracked lip, missing tooth, gash along her cheek, dislocated right shoulder, and dislocated wrist. Me on the other hand just had a scratch along my cheek.

“Are you ok?” Daehyn spoke breaking the tense silence. The guys stared at me with worry. I simply smiled back at them softly as I nodded at them.

“Yeah just hungry. Finish them off then come to my tent to grab something to eat.” The guys nodded at me. I turned around walking away slowly taking off the protective vest throwing it to the ground.

“She is even stronger and terrifying than before.” I heard Bang’s voice say in fascination. “Alright guys time to finish this. The medics are probably frantic to get them out of here.” The guys muttered in agreement as the sounds of their paintball guns being loaded echoed. I smirked as I continued to walk as the sounds of the shots fired echoed my ears. They are hitting their wounds judging from the screams coming out.

I quickly took off the guns and bloody dagger off my body just throwing them on the ground. All the agents stared at me with caution while I slammed open the door leaving the arena. They stepped back away from me afraid to do something to anger me. I let out a sigh as I ruffled my ponytail. Maybe I went too far. Judging by their fearful looks their giving me I probably did. Great I am gonna have them fearing me for a while now. Well at least they know not to mess with me or with B.A.P.

“Alex.” I heard a husky voice boom making me stop in my tracks. . I spun around to come face to face with Jr, Lee Hyori, and Kris. Kris was the first one to run towards me engulfing me in a hug. We nearly toppled over, but I was able to hold us up.

“God I should kill you for doing that. But I know there is no way stopping you. I’m glad you’re ok.”  In other words she is glad I didn’t kill them. Kris smiled as she pulled away. I laughed lightly as slung my arm on her shoulders leaning on her.

“You should have been worried about them not me. I came out fine just a scratched cheek that’s all. You should see the others.” I replied poking her cheek as she crossed her arms showing she was mad at me. I laughed at her childish side.

“Oh we did. Everyone saw what you did. It’s safe to say that no one will be going near you or B.A.P for a while.” Hyori joked as she slapped my shoulder. I looked at her and smiled as she stared at me with pride. “More agents should be like you.”

“Please no! One of her is enough for me to handle.” Kris hissed glaring at Hyori who just let out a laugh. I laughed along with her as I turned us around.

“Let’s go. I am starving.” I complained as I moved for us to walk away.

“Alex!” Jr’s voice growled in annoyance demanding for us to stop. Damn so close. Letting my arm fall from Kris’s shoulder I turn around facing my boss with a satisfied smile much to his annoyance. I lifted an eyebrow crossing my arms. I can feel all the stares of the agents staring at us curiously. People need to learn to mind their own business. “What you did today is completely unacceptable?”

“Really? I never thought taking revenge for a fallen comrade as unacceptable.”

“Alex!” He growled his hands. He stalked forwards towards me he stopped right in front of me towering over me with his height. “You will face severe consequences for what you have done today to those agents.”

“I warned you before Jr. I will send the people you sent to follow me to the hospital. What you thought I didn’t know you had Eva follow me to report everything to you? Give me credit, Jr , I am not that dumb.” I smirked loving how red his face is getting from anger. “ Remember Jr today just proved how capable I am. Everyone in the agency would be too afraid to face me. So you can’t come after me. You’re already on my bad side. Don’t make it worse for you now. You can’t touch me.” My eyes blazed with rage as his mirrored mine. I smiled as I grabbed his collar pulling him towards me shocking everyone around us. Kris yelped my name, but I just ignored her. I pulled Jr until his ear was next to my lips. “You will pay for what you did to Jongup and me. I will not stop until you feel the pain I felt.” I whispered.  

I pushed a shocked Jr away from me. His dark brown eyes narrowed in rage knowing that he can’t do anything to me now. No matter what he can’t touch me now. It infuriates him that I just threatened him in front of everyone and he can’t do anything. I smiled as I turned around walking away with a confused Kris and Hyori.

“Hyori I need you to go over to my mom’s house and protect her. Keep watch on my brother and sister to. Make sure no harm comes to them.” I whispered for only them to hear as we walked towards my tent for food. Kris turned to stare at me with wide eyes. “Kris I need you to tell Jaejoong to warn B.A.P to stay on high alert. Also have Junsu stay with Zelo at the hospital to protect him.”

“Alex, What’s going on?” Hyori voiced out in concern. Kris looked at me with the same confused expression. I let out a sigh.

“I just let Jr know that I know everything and will do anything to take him down.” I breathed out. Kris let out a gasp as she stared at me with wide worried eyes while Hyori continued to stare in confusion not knowing what’s going on.

 Kris knows that I just implicated a war. I just announced my betrayal to the agency.

Making my head number 1 on Jr’s hit list.