Daesung's Plan

Spy My Heart

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. There is no excuse. This story is starting to get to the now and i keep thinking how i am going to write certain parts. And once i have it written i change my mind and think of something else.

Thanks for all the readers that have stuck  by this story i hope i don't disappoint you..

Sorry for the short chapter. I promise next one is longer!!

Well let me know what you think please. And if you have any ideas. I welcome them. :D thanks for reading

Lee Joon point of view

                Four weeks. Four agonizing weeks in this country looking for her.

                I let out a heavy sigh as I slammed my papers back down on the kitchen table in our safe house. Daesung and I have been staying here since we arrived in Russia four weeks ago. Using our agency’s resources we have been putting our all into finding her. We need to find her. I have never felt more afraid of losing someone like I do about losing her. I can’t lose Alex.

                Feeling another migraine coming on I rubbed my temples with my fingers in a circular motion. I need to find her. I’ve been frantically and slowly driving myself insane looking for her. Every time I step foot outside into the Russian streets I see her. I see her among the crowds of people. I see her on motorcycles that pass by. Many times I tried to call out her name and she would turn around showing me her face. The face I’ve been searching for. Her lips would curve into a smile as her dark eyes would stare right at me. But all at once she would disappear. All the time she disappears from my sight. I try to run after her frantically trying to get to her, but I never get to her. She is not there. She never was there.

                Daesung has been trying his best to help me while looking for her also. But it is starting to take a toll on him also. With the American agency sweeping the streets looking for her we have to stay hidden. We also have to find her first before they do for they will kill her if they find her. I let out another sigh just thinking about it. God, Please let her be safe and fine out there.

                “Hyung! Bad news!” Daesung’s voice rang as the front door slammed open. I immediately jumped from my seat gun in hand expecting people coming in behind him. Pointing the gun towards him my heart quickens. “Not that kind of bad now put your gun down. You shouldn’t even be carrying it with you in the first place because of how you are. You are going crazy looking for her. Everyone is. You know I wouldn-“

                “Daesung! The bad news?” I practically yelled cutting him off mid speech. I gently placed my gun back on the table. Seeing the gun not pointed at him anymore Daesung let out a sigh as he slammed the door behind him closed.

                “Oh yeah.” He spoke as he made his way towards me sitting down on the chair across from me. He folded his hands on the table his face grim. I felt myself panic thinking of the worst as I stared at him with slightly glazed eyes. Don’t tell me. I felt myself slowly sit back down on my chair. Please don’t tell me.

                “Is she…?” I choked out not even wanting to say the word. To afraid that it might be true. My heart seemed to clench in pain. The silence becoming more agonizing and torturous. “Daesung!”

                “She is still alive.” He breathed out. He ran his hand through his blonde hair. I let out a breath of relief. Closing my eyes softly slowing my breath I calmed my racing heart. “She is alive, but I just found out that before she disappeared she was shot twice. Once on the hip and the other was just a bullet graze on her arm.”

“What!” I exclaimed in shock. I quickly got up grabbing my gun and jacket. We have to find her. How could they know she is alive? She was shot. They shot her! I have to find her. Before I can even reach the door Daesung quickly grabbed my arm. I turned towards him with an angry glare. “Let go! I need to find her.” Daesung just simply shook his head as his eyes stared at me seriously.

 “You know she is incredible.” He spoke softly as he motioned me to go back to the table. Seeing my struggle on the matter he just pulled me forcing me back to sit back down on the chair. Then continued. “Apparently when she escaped from them she beat up her two best friends, Onew and Kris. She also took down 6 men in the plane escaping out unscathed then she blew up the back of the plane to only run away from a small army of agents during their confusion. As she was running away she was shot in the hip by Kris. Then shot again but the bullet grazed her arm.”

                “Her own best friend shot her?”

                “Yeah that’s what I thought to. But apparently Kris went on about how Alex betrayed them blah blah blah. You know they have her pinned as a traitor that’s why the whole American agency is after her.” I stared up at Daesung with wide eyes. “But anyways. Even with being shot she managed to escape from them, but she left a trail of blood to where she was going. They followed the trail to an apartment building 5 miles away from the private airport. At the entrance of the building there was a pool of blood that was a match to her.”

                “Is …Was she..” I swallowed down not wanting to accept it. Daesung stared at me with an annoyed expression.

                “I told you that she is still alive.” He hissed getting annoyed by my behavior. “They searched the building and basically the five mile radius around the building, but nothing. They can’t find her.”

                “So there is a chance..”

                “Yes. I told you! She is still alive.”

                “How did you come by this information?” I asked knowing this information isn’t easy to come by especially in great detail. Daesung looked at me with a sad expression looking away. “Daesung? How did you come by this information?”

                “I kinda went undercover pretending to be an American agent. I got close to Kris and Onew and found it all out from them. Kris is beating herself really bad for shooting Alex.” He explained. I could only stare in shock not believing he did that. He knows how dangerous it is if someone finds him out. He could be tortured and killed. “But something is bothering me. I feel like her and Onew are hiding something. Something important. I tried to hint to them to let me know, but they just pass me off.”

                “Do you think it has to do with Alex.” Daesung nodded.

                “They know how Alex got into this situation and I think they know what she is going to do.” He let out a stressed sigh. “But I don’t know how we can find out. They barely even trust me.”

                I tapped my finger on the table processing everything Daesung has told me. She was shot. Lost a lot of blood and suddenly disappears. It’s impossible unless she had outside help. It can’t be the agency for they are all after her. But she was most likely taken. My eyes widen as I remembered that the Zmeya leader is missing. The gang could have captured her recognizing her from her last mission. Jaejoong has informed me that the Zmeya gang captured her and Jongup the last time she was in Russia. He also told me Jongup died protecting her, but they never found his body. It could be possible that now that the leader is missing the gang believes it has something to do with her.             

                I jumped up from my chair in panic. Daesung was startled by my actions as he stared at me in shock. I felt my heart beat in fear just thinking about it. They could have captured her. They could be torturing her now. Yes she is still alive, but she is not safe. We do not know where she is at, but one thing is for sure she is not alone.

                “Where are Kris and Onew now?” I asked while grabbing my jacket and guns. I put my pistol on my back letting my belt hold it in place and my jacket hide it.

                “Hyung! You can’t be thinking about going after them?” Daesung let out in disbelief. He quickly stood up standing in front of me. His dark eyes held worry and panic while his hand grabbed my arm. I removed his hand off my arm glaring at him. His eyes widen seeing how serious I am. “Hyung! You can’t! Do you know how dangerous that is? Just wait a little while lon-“

                “I can’t wait anymore, Daesung!” I yelled slamming my fist on the table.  “It’s been a tortuous four weeks without her. I can’t go on anymore knowing she is out there alone. Yes! She is alive, but at what cost. We don’t know where she is at. We don’t know who is with her. Someone is with her out there and it kills me. What if they are torturing her for information? What if it is the Zmeya gang that has her? Kris and Onew are hiding something. Something that could help us find her.”

                “Hyung think this through! You could get killed. How are you planning to get Kris and Onew to tell you everything?” He exclaimed. I gave him a blank stare. He should know what people in our career do to those that carry information we need. “You can’t. You think Alex would like to find out you tortured her best friends for information. I don’t care that you need to find her. Hyung! Ever since you found out she has come to Russia for a mission and that she is missing you are not yourself. If I didn’t know any better I would say you are head over heels for Alex.”

                “She is my mission. It is my job-“

                “Bull! Just admit you’re in love with her. Admit that you’re scared to lose her.” He yelled. I let out a frustrated yell running my hand through my hair.

                “We don’t have time for this, Daesung! We have to go. We have-“

                “Admit it!”

                “You are infuriating.  There are more important matters. We need to leave.”

                “I am risking my life for you and her. I will not put myself in harm’s way anymore if this is just for the mission.”

                “What do you want from me! Can’t you see I am going mad without her. That I’ve been frantically looking for her for the past four weeks. I have barely ate. I haven’t slept well. It is taking everything in me to not run in the streets shooting my weapon at anyone who I believe has her. Yes! I am scared of losing her. I am terrified. Ever since I have met her I never wanted to be apart from her. I can’t see myself with anyone, but her. I love her.” I yelled out at the top of my lungs to get my point across. “Please. I need to find her before it is too late. I need to make sure she is safe. I need to find her.”

All most instantly I felt a huge weight off my shoulders when I admitted I love her. I have never actually admitted it out loud. I breathed heavily as I stared at Daesung’s shocked face. Slowly his face relaxed as a small smile spread across his face. I want to so much punch him in the face. Such an incompetent annoying man.  I felt him slam his hand on my shoulders.

“Thank God! I thought it was gonna take you forever to finally admit it.” He replied. I let out a growl as I glared at him. Daesung shook his head. “If we are going to capture Kris and Onew you have to do what I say, ok. Remember all the American agents are here looking for Alex and since they were her best friends it wouldn’t be a surprise if they are watching them to. We have to make a carefully thought out plan for this. I think I have one, but for it you have to do everything I say without complaint. Ok?”

 I stared at Daesung with eyes of disbelief. He is completely serious. His eyes holding a dangerous glint. Can I trust him? He has proven to me in the past couple of weeks that he is more than capable of being an incredible agent. Judging by his dangerous glint in his eyes this plan should be fool proof. I nodded my head at him showing him I understood and am complying with him. He quickly loaded his gun putting it in its holster next to his hip. Then he proceeded to grab another gun turning towards me.  I stared at him in confusion as he lifted his hand with the gun in the air.

“Sorry, Hyung!” He let out just as when he swung his arm towards me. He pistol whipped me in the back of the head making me fall down to the ground.  My vision kept focusing and unfocusing as I found myself not being able to move my body. The pain in the back of my head vibrated as the darkness attempted to take me, but I just fought it. Daesung bent over me. “This is the only way.”

I wanted to say something. I wanted to tell him he is a complete idiot if he believes this will work. If this was his plan it is ridiculous. There is so many ways we could go about this. But nothing was coming out. That infuriating man the first chance I get I will teach him. The darkness starts to slowly take over. The last thing I felt was Daesung lift my body over his shoulder as he walked out the room.