Locking up

Spy My Heart

Hey guys!! So how are you liking the story?

Hope good things :D

Well this is honestly just a filler chapter. I felt like i had to settle things with Lee Joon and Jongup for now. Don't worry all the action is starting next chapter.

I want to thank everyone who was with me from the begining of spy my heart. And i want to thank everyone that is reading. Honestly i am getting close to the end of Spy my Heart. Sadly but yes.

Thank you all!! :D You guys are awsome and kept Spy my heart going.

Just a few more chapters!! 0.0....oh a quick question before a leave. Who do you want next chapter's poing of view to be? Lee Joon, Jongup, Or even Daesung??

Alex’s point of view

                “What took you guys so long!” Daesung exclaimed once we entered the room in silence.

                Jongup and I looked at each other then back at Daesung with a shrug.

 We can never tell them what happened not that far from here. Jongup was right, what we did was a mistake. I let out a heavy sigh ignoring Daesung as I marched to the old dust filled couch against the wall. Without a second thought I immediately dropped myself on the sofa making the dust fly up in the air choking me. I coughed out loud and sneezed a couple times from it. I am such a . When I finally finished I breathed out looking at the web filled ceiling. The sofa creaked under me as I turned my body to the side facing everything in the room. I closed my eyes feeling stressed.

How can I kiss Jongup? How can I be so stupid? The image of earlier clouded my mind. Jongup standing really close to me asking me what I was thinking. His eyes holding all the love and concern he had of me. I just lost it there. Forgetting all about Lee Joon. All about the pain. Forgetting all about the confusion in my heart. I was overcome in desire. My chest clenched in pain as lump filled my throat. How can I do that to Lee Joon? I fisted my hands tightly having the urge to just punch the out of everything. I want to destroy everything and cry. It shouldn’t be possible to love two men at once.

Breathing in and out slowly I focused on relaxing my emotions. I need to calm down. What is done is done. It already past. Jongup and I agreed that it never happened that it was a mistake. I growled lowly to myself. I hate this.

“Stubborn !” I heard Jongup mutter.

I snapped my eyes open to glare at him. An amused smile covering his features as he crossed his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes lifting my hand up showing him my wonderful middle finger to which he just chuckled shaking his head. 

                We were in a different room. This room was still old abandoned looking, but it had furniture like the sofa I was on. The furniture was old and worn down. My eyes trailed towards the where Daesung stood with Jongup near the kitchen. A bright light resting against the wall behind them making the room brighter and visible. A working fridge and stove. Even a metal table. I stared at the metal table curiously to see that there were medical supplies on top of it. It looks like someone was here treating someone. Then it clicked. I remember when I saw Lee Joon earlier he had his upper thigh wrapped tightly with a bandaged. I was too pissed off to ask him about it. But now putting two and two together my guess is he got shot, but Jongup treated him. But who shot him.

 I looked around with a sigh. I feel exhausted. Too much happened today. I closed my eyes softly hoping I can get some rest not caring about the smell or even that there are small bugs on the couch.

                 

                “Where were you? Lee Joon got here first then you guys. When I told him you weren’t here he went out looking for you thinking you got caught.” Daesung asked. There goes my rest time. Opening back my eyes I see Daesung walking towards Jongup.

 I stared at him in shock. They believe we would have gotten caught. Jongup and I? Seriously. I let my eyes roam the room until I caught sight of Lee Joon. He just stood behind Jongup and Daesung leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. My eyes softened sadly as I was overcome with guilt. I am a horrible person. I just laid completely still in my position staring at Lee Joon with sadness as he glared at Jongup. Jongup let out a loud laugh for what Daesung said.  

                “They can’t catch me, Daesung. Let alone catch, Alex.” He breathed out. His eyes turned to me in amusement, but I didn’t pay attention. My focus was on Lee Joon. My heart almost breaking in sadness because he wasn’t looking at me.

                “Then where were you?” Daesung questioned.

                “We got sidetracked by the stores.” Jongup easily lied. Daesung looked at him with a pout. I rolled my eyes. He is a grown man. “Daesung! You are a grown man.”

                “Did you buy me anything?”

                “Does it look like we did?”

                “No! You could have said that you thought about me.” He continued to whine like a child.

                “Are you serious right now?” Jongup exclaimed in shock. Daesung nodded. Jongup let out a groan hitting his forehead with his hand. He finally turned to face Lee Joon. “I don’t know how you deal with him, man.” Lee Joon didn’t answer back he just glared at him.  “What’s up with you?”

                “Nothing!” Lee Joon growled.

I watched as he pushed himself off the wall making his way towards the fridge taking out a water bottle. He chugged it with so much aggression. Is that even possible? I let out a sigh sitting up. The sofa groaned in agony as I got up walking towards Daesung.

                “What’s up with him?” I asked Daesung.

                “Don’t know. He was pissy ever since he came back from looking for you guys.” Daesung shrugged.

 I turned back towards Lee Joon to see him chugging on another bottle.  

What do we do? I immediately heard my own words from earlier. We never should have kissed like we did. We should have never kissed at all. All the self-control was out the window. All reason followed it away. My mind was clouded with desire. All the familiar feelings of us together came back to me like a hurricane as I kissed him. I didn’t want to let go. But then he reminded me of Lee Joon. Oh God, Lee Joon. All I kept thinking was that I couldn’t do that to him. I felt like a . What is wrong with me?

I shook my head as I kept thinking about it. I feel so confused. I feel completely lost on what to do. I’m in over my head. I hate the feeling of vulnerability. It is a sign of weakness. I am not weak. Clenching my jaw I felt anger seep through me. I am not weak.  I replayed the memory of just a few minutes ago in my head. The way he held me as I stared at him with trusting vulnerable eyes. I was terrified. I wanted him to tell me what to do. I wanted him to tell me what to do with my heart. I can’t do that. In that moment of weakness. I stared at Jongup narrowing my eyes. He can’t help me. It was a mistake. It was all a mistake.

Moment of weakness completely a mistake.

Now! I will do what I have to do. The only thing I can do. I looked down my hands. I looked back up to see Lee Joon glaring at Jongup with pure loathing. I decided. I will lock my heart and treat Lee Joon and Jongup the same way. I will chose when this is all over. Until then….it is better none of us get close.

“What’s up with you?” I heard Jongup ask Lee Joon. I snapped my head up staring at both men in front of me.  Jongup holding Lee Joon’s arm staring at me with concern as guilt.

“Nothing.” Lee Joon hissed staring right at me.

His stare. It was accusing filled with betrayal and grief. I let out a gasp at the intensity of it. He knows.

Jongup let out a sigh crossing his arms over his chest. Lee Joon turned away from me to stare at Jongup. Pure hatred in his glare. Lee Joon snatched his arm out of Jongup’s hold. With a scoff he rolled his eyes walking away slamming his shoulder roughly into Jongup’s in the process. Jongup stumbled back in shock letting a curse under his breath. I stared at him walk out the room slamming the door behind him. I breathed heavily shaking my head trying to calm down my annoyance.

“What’s with all the tension in the room?” Daesung breathed out.

“I have no idea. I am going to check on him.” Jongup let out then walked out the room.

“Hey Alex? You ok? You look..”

“I’m fine.” I snapped glaring at him.

“Fine.” Daesung breathed out holding up his hands in surrender. “Why is everyone pmsing today?” I went to open my mouth to tell him another snarky comment, but I was cut off by a loud curse.

 “What the hell, man! Did you seriously throw a knife at me!” I heard Jongup yell. Daesung and I snapped our heads towards the closed door in panic. “What is your problem?”

“You!” Lee Joon’s voice growled. A loud thud as well as more cursing from Jongup echoed on the other side of the door. “That felt better!”

“I am so sick of this !” I growled running out the door really pissed off. This is ending now.

“Felt better! What the hell is wrong with you! You scratched my cheek!” Jongup yelled completely in rage now.

I slammed the door open with a scowl. I stepped out looking into the empty hallway on my right side. Then…

“What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you!” Lee Joon roared. “I saw you earlier, Jongup. I saw both of you.”

! I completely froze like a statue. He saw us. No he couldn’t have. Could he? We were close to here, but we were hidden. That explains his look earlier. Walking down the hallway towards the voice. I felt my confidence leave me. I was overcome with guilt and grief. It isn’t supposed to be like this.

“I –I don’t know what you mean?” Jongup breathed out in a stutter.

With each step I got closer. My heart beating in fear. I started to breathe in and out slowly. This needs to be done. This needs to end, Alex. It is better for all of us to focus on Jr. We don’t need our hearts involved. Love is a useless emotion. It is a sigh a weakness. It will get you killed.  Rounding the corner I came face to face with Lee Joon and Jongup. But they didn’t know I was there. They were to busy arguing with each other.

Lee Joon had Jongup pinned against the wall with his knife on his throat. I let out a heavily breath staring at them emotionless. God I feel so bipolar today.

“Lee Joon.” I breathed out making both men snapped their heads at me in shock. Seeing both pair of brown eyes lock with mine I felt my heart quicken. I felt panicked. Can I really lock my heart from both of them? I have to.  Lee Joon held his hand up stopping me.

Alright Alex. No emotions.

“Don’t bother, Alex.” He breathed out. His voice laced with hurt. No. He needs… He then turned back towards Jongup pushing himself away from him. “You know I feel so dumb for actually believing you when you told me there was nothing between you two. When you promised me you will let her go. I guess that was all a lie.”

“No. It wasn’t. Lee Joon that was a mistake. You don’t understand. Alex and I…” Jongup went to argue.

“Are perfect for each other, I know. I feel so dumb. I knew I couldn’t come between you two.” Are you serious right now? I immediately glared back at Lee Joon as I started to feel annoyed.

“Are you seriously having your own pity party right now. How path-“ Jongup spoke with a scowl.

“Enough!” I yelled interrupting Jongup. Lee Joon and Jongup just ignored me as they immediately charged towards each other fist flying. I let out a loud groan as I smacked my forehead. Men. With a sigh I walked towards the wrestling pair cursing under my breath. “I said enough.” I roared reaching them grabbing them by their ears twisting it between my fingers painfully.

“Ow.” They both yelled at the same time pulling away from each other and standing up slowly. Both of their faces inclined slightly as they grabbed my arms in order to pull me off, but I only twisted tighter. “Stop, It hurts!”

“Then stop fighting.” I growled pushing them away.

They stumbled back until they regained their balance by pressing their hands on the wall. Standing opposite of each other they breathed heavily glaring at the floor then back at me. If this was another time I would have laughed at their faces. They look like children who just got scolded by their mother. But this wasn’t another time. This is serious. I scowled at both of them with annoyance. This all needs to stop now.

“Damn it, Alex. You almost pulled my ear off.” Jongup complained lifting his hand to his now red ear. “Lee Joon, check if I am bleeding?”

“Oh it up, Jongup. You are acting like a child. Grow the up!” I hissed glaring at him. Jongup’s eyes widen in shock his mouth agape. Lee Joon let out a snort making me snap my head at him. “And you.”

“What did I do?” Lee Joon breathed out. I lifted my eyebrow as I crossed my arms over my chest. What didn’t he do?

“Listen, I am only saying this once to the both of you. If this happens again I will not hesitate to shot you both.” I growled looking back and forth between the two. “Yes, I am in love with you both. Yes, I know that I have to choose. No, I will not do it now. Now we have to focus on taking down Jr.”

“But what about?”

“The Kiss? The kiss what a mistake.” I snapped glaring at Lee Joon. “Jongup and I got caught up in feelings from the past. My mind was clouded and confused and I didn’t know what to do. So I did the only thing that felt familiar. It was a mistake and made everything worse. Now both of you, until this is all over I expect you both to do the same as I. Lock your heart and don’t let feelings get in the way of our mission. Understood.”

“Alex-“ Jongup went to say, but I just held my hand up silencing him.

“This is for the best.” I breathed out. “Now stop acting like bipolar school es because there is only room for one bipolar school . And that is me.” I growled. Jongup let out a snort. I immediately death glared at him stopping him before he starts laugh. “Let’s go back and get rest. Tomorrow we have a big day because in two days we are stopping Jr.”

And with that I stomped away leaving them behind to make up. I felt my chest clench as if begging me to stop this. Begging me to go back to them. But I can’t this has to be done. Letting a lone tear slip down my face I let a wall cover my heart. Not letter anything get to it. Making the cold come out and stay out.

I know what you are thinking. I am being stupid. But honestly this whole situation is and you have to agree with me.

It is just till this is done. Till Jr is brought down for his crimes.

I promise.