Reports

Spy My Heart

 

The beautiful city of Paris. The city of love and art. The city where newlyweds go to celebrate their actually short disgusting love. The city where I am currently tied to a chair panting for air. My face supporting a scratch mark along my cheek while my body is covered in bruises. The ropes around my hands are super tight. I kept moving my hands slowly I can feel a rope  burn coming on. Great. 

"This would be easier if you would just tell us where you hid my clients." The french man sighed as he walked to a table filled with torturing devices. His armed men stood around glared at me with a hint of lust and hatred in their eyes. "To bad! You were so beautiful." He let out a sigh as he picked up a pair of sharp pliers running his fingers on the edge. He is trying to scare me. I simply just snortedat the thought. "Why do you laugh?"

"Because you called me beautiful." I breathed out huskily. The men looked at me confused, but I just narrowed my eyes at them. I quietly moved my feet together trying to get out of the ropes without them seeing. 

"But you are beautiful. Wild curly black as night hair, deep dark night eyes, and the figure of a goddess. Why they would use women as beautiful as you to do men's dirty work is such ashame. They send the weak." He said as he used his filthy hands to caress my scratched cheek. I just looked up at the middle aged french man with no fear a smile forming on my face. 

"Be careful! Sometime the most beautiful things can be most dangerous." The leader just laughed wildly at my words.

And at that I let my legs free from the ropes jumping up in the air doing a back flip so the wooden chair made in contact with one of the guards that was nearest to me. It made a loud crash as the pieces of the chair broke as I landed on the now unconcious guard. Damn why don't I think theses things through. I groaned as I got up rubbing my . Ugh I can feel another bruise forming. When I finally looked up to see the men already had all their guns pointed at me. The leader laughed as he ran his hand through his greasy blonde hair. I sighed as I cracked my knuckles.

"You are fiesty! I like that, but it is to bad I have to kill you." He sneered as he lifted up a pistol to my face. He looked me in the eyes with a smirking face as if expecting me to be scared. "Now tell me where you are hiding the clients."

"I vote not." I announced as I noticed movement in my peripheral vision. My moist lips went up into a smirk knowing who it was. My back up. 

"Well I guess I have no choice." He sighed then looked at me again straight in the eyes. "Such a shame." He breathed out as he pressed on the trigger of the gun. I smiled upon hearing the click signaling the empty barrel. "What!?!" He looked confused then hit his gun against his hand then kept pressing the trigger again. 

"Yeah! I made sure to take out your bullets before you captured me." Now he was pissed. 

"What are you idiots doing! Shoot her!" The  guards instantly pressed the triggers of their guns toward me only to find out their guns were empty to. I laughed as I heard the clicking sounds of the empty barrels. 

"I emptied their's also. Remember when I said how beautiful things can be most dangerous." I quickly glanced to my best friend who was disguised as a guard. I let out another laugh while he looked at me with worried eyes. 

The leader immediately growled out in rage as he charged toward me with a knife he just took out of his pocket. The guards took this moment to charge at me also. I looked at my friend to see him take out a pistol and shot the guards near him as back up bursted out from all around. I turned back to the leader to see him let out another growl in anger. He lunged at me pointed the knife towards my chest. In quick haste I grabbed his hand twisting it in a painful fashion. The knife fell out of his hands to the floor. He let out a yell in anger and went to hit me with his other hand. Idiot. Before his other hand came near me I immediately lifted my foot kicking him in the face. A sickening crack was heard as he howled in pain holding his now broken nose. I watched in satisfaction as some men from my agency grabbed him before he had time to lunge at me again. Cause  everyone knows if he went at me again I will kill him. Two long months and finally we got him and his men. Two long months of me being freaking undercover in this operation to get close to their nasty leader then putting a betrayal so the agency can arrest him. You have no idea how happy I am that he is in handcuffs now. 

"Are you sure your alright?" One of the agents asked me for the thousandth time. They just finished cleaning the scratch on my face and cheking to see if I have other injuries. 

"Yeah! Yeah! I just have a few bruises and cuts chill! I have been through worse." I growled in annoyance as I pushed the medic of the agency away from me. I glared at him as he just sighed and walked away. This isn't the first time I did this to him. On my last mission he witnessed me run out the hospital with gunshot wound to my shoulder and serious leg injuries like it was nothing. Lets just say I hate doctors and hospitals. They freak me out. 

"They're just making sure your alright you know the boss gets worried about you." I looked up to see my buddy, Onew, still in his guard disguise walking towards me. His partner Kris walking beside him with her black sniper slung on her back. I looked at them with a soft smiled as I rolled my eyes. Out of everyone in the agency I trust them the best. Before I could even reply to the comment I was smacked upside the head. 

"OW! What the hell was that for?!" I exclaimed as I rubbed my head. I narrowed my brown eyes at the redhead furiously. 

"Idiot! Who the hell risks their safety to arrest someone!" Kris yelled in exasperation. Does she not remember what job we are in? "Do you know how hard it was for me to watch my best friend go through all that from my position on the roof. Ugh! I hate being a sniper because of this!"

"Kris! You know I can handle myself!" I pouted as I continued to rub the back of my head. Damn that hurt a lot. I quickly smiled at her softly as I put my hands on hers and Onew's shoulder in comfort. I knew they were worried about me. They always are. "Besides I trust my best friends to protect me no matter what!"

"Yeah! Because the boss will kill us if anything happened to you." They muttered out dryly. I looked at them in annoyance. I couldn't believe they would say that. 

"Well I am my own person The Boss has nothing to do with this. He can kiss my spanish for all I care. God why doesn't anyone understand that in my work I am going to be in danger all the time, but I look my job. You guys need to stop being so overprotective of me." I hissed. Onew and Kris looked at me with worry as they held themselves back from saying more. I shook my head in annoyance. I need to get that idiot boss out of my head. "Whatever! Let's forget about him. Come on it's our last day in Paris. Let's go to the pub for a couple of drinks."

"Couple? With you that's impossible." Kris scoffed with a look of disbelief at me. Onew just laughed as he shook his head agreeing with his partner. We walked away from the scene of the agents cleaning up laughing and talking.

"Wait! Agent Night! You must fill out a report." One of the other agents yelled while she ran after us. Her black hair sleeked back in a ponytail as she looked at me with serious green eyes. 

"Quick! Let's make a run for it now before she gets me!" I whispered under my breath to Kris and Onew who just looked at me amused. 

"She will catch us! She is a Agent to! And everyone here is trained to catch anything." Kris spoke out. I sighed for I knew she was speaking the truth. 

"You're right!" I sighed. My eyes then looked up at Onew with a idea popping in my head. "Well use Onew as a distraction then make a break for it!" I yelled as I grabbed a horrified Onew who kept protesting as I pushed him towards the other Agent. 

"Agent Night!" She yelled in a demanding voice. Damn it! I know I won't make it out of here.

"Really! I'll just fill it out on the plane ride back to the states!" I whined. I really hate doing reports that's the only down thing about this job. 

"Pst! That's a lie! She will be sleeping the whole plane trip!" Onew laughed with Kris. The agent looked at me with a disappointed face as I glared at the two partners in hatred. When I turned back to the agent I only let out a half smile as I shrugged. eh! What can you do?

"Well that won't do! The boss told me to use whatever is necessary to make you write it. And trust me I will do whatever is necessary to make you do it." She threatened. She immediately moved up to me  grabbing me by my ear pinching me in a painful way as she dragged me away. When I struggled she only pulled harder. 

"Onew! Kris! Save me! Don't let her take me!" I yelled in agony as I extended my hands out towards them. 

"Sorry, Alex! Out of our hands!" Kris yelled back as she laughed at my pain. I glared at her angerily promising myself to get back at her later. 

"We'll meet you at the pub!" Onew yelled then turned to Kris with excited eyes. "We should stop and get chicken on the way!"

"Traitors! I will get you for this! Freaking Traitors!" I yelled threatening as the woman continued to pull my ear harder dragging me away to do those horrible reports. "Damn it, Woman! Do you want to take off my ear!"

"Again Onew? I'm tired of chicken." I heard Kris respond to Onew making him gasp in horror. I watched with betrayed eyes as their figures faded away. I quickly promised myself to get back at them later. 

I hate reports.