I love you~

Operation Banda

The eyes of the person glistened in the dim light, but you could not make out who it was.
‘Hello?’ You asked, hesitant and almost inaudible, while holding a firm grip on your blanket.

---

The figure slowly walked towards your bedside.
‘You’re awake?’ he softly asked, his voice very familiar as you sighed in relief that it was Micky.
Now that his face was closer to you, you could recognize his features and you blushed at the sudden realization he was in your room at night, watching you supposedly sleep, dressed in pajama pants only, holding onto a soft plushy.
‘CHUNNIE!’ you whispered, as you mentally shouted it.

Micky’s heart leaped at your enthusiastic mentioning of his real name that he forgot you were referring to the stuffed teddy bear instead of him.
Happily he pulled you into a bear hug and was unable to stop himself from smiling goofily.

‘W-what are you doing?’ you asked bewildered, but secretly enjoying how his bare arms were around you and how his chest warmly pressed against yours.
‘Oh, um, nothing… Ah, here’s Chunnie, he couldn’t sleep without you at his side…’ Micky said, breaking out of his hug, pushing Chunnie the Pooh between the two of you.
Was he blushing?
‘Aw~ I missed him too!’ you cooed, hugging the bear and cradling it as Micky let out a chuckle.
‘Take care of him, araso?’ Micky said and moved forwards.
You sat still as he planted a kiss on your forehead.
What did it mean?
You tried to remember an article you once read about types of kisses and their meaning, but all that came to you was that a kiss on the nose meant “you’re sweet”.
You decided to just ask.
‘Oppa…’ Micky turned at your call and sat down on your bed.
‘… do you like me?’ you asked, more nervous than you thought was possible.
You couldn’t crawl back, you had to know the answer now…
Micky seemed nervous too, or at least a little jumpy.
‘Yes.’ He answered shortly, somehow not satisfying enough for your assurance.
‘Do you… love me?’ you asked, feeling how your heart was beating inside your ribcage in an almost unhealthy pace.
‘I do…’ came another short answer, but you were still not completely convinced.
‘Really?’ you let out weakly.

Something about your way of being so small in your covers gave Micky the confidence to make a move.
Of course he was a little nervous, he was about to display his heart in honesty, but he was certain you felt the same way, now that you kept asking for confirmation of your good relationship.
‘Will you stop asking questions?’ Micky laughed. ‘yes, I love you, I love you lots!’
And with that said, he moved forwards again, this time to cup your head in his hands and to kiss off your goofy smile.

Your heartbeat was now truly racing as you anticipated the kiss and felt how the butterflies kept on fluttering up in your stomach.
The warmth from his chest made you blush.
For a second you were confused where to put your arms, but they ended up on Micky’s as he went to lay down on you, with the blanket between the two of you.
His weight on you felt so good you could just fall asleep.
‘Are you comfortable?’ he asked amused as he saw your smile after another kiss.
You nodded, but he went to lay next to you anyway.
‘Let’s just tell the others…’ Micky whispered as he played with your hair.
‘Max already knows, Xiah is suspecting as much and U-know has been giving me stares at my change of behavior.’ he laughed.
‘Hmm, okay, let’s tell them, tomorrow…’ you replied dreamily as you were falling asleep in his arms.

‘I told you not to touch my hair…’ YeSung stated to LeeTeuk who was now fixing his own hairdo.
‘There was just a strand of hair standing awkwardly upright.’ LeeTeuk giggled, plucking at the ends of his own hair.
‘Oh, thanks hyung, it’s just that I get a little sensitive when it comes to my appearance.’ YeSung justified his previous attack on LeeTeuk’s hair.
‘You should really lose that tenseness… Oh, KiBum, you’re back!’ LeeTeuk turned towards the approaching three persons.
‘The president and his family are in there. We’re just about to head out to the apartment to catch a few hours of sleep.’ LeeTeuk explained as he pointed to the cottage which was now closed up with a wooden “wall”.
‘LeeTeuk hyung, long time no see…’ KiBum greeted a little coldly, because he didn’t really know how to react in this awkward situation.
‘I have to make a phone call.’ he excused himself.
‘Alright, I’ll see you in the car.’ LeeTeuk replied as he walked off with EunHyuk and HanKyung at his sides.

‘Please answer… please answer…’ KiBum mumbled, repeating the words like a mantra for HeeChul to pick up his phone.
Seven, eight, nine times the phone rang, then it went to voicemail.
“Wanted to call me? Too bad, I don’t seem to be answering… You’re either too less of an importance to me or I’m doing more important things than answering… Try again later. Don’t leave a message, that’s irritating to go through.”
‘How arrogant can someone’s phone message be?’ KiBum said to himself as he hung up.
Something deep inside said he was going to have to give up on his plan…
HeeChul wasn’t going to prove to be a helpful friend.
Where was that dude with the attitude lately?

________~END OF CHAPTER 39~________

Satisfied with the outcome? =D Tell me~ ^^