Hero's cake & a new plan

Operation Banda

At breakfast they were loud.
Until you came downstairs.
Somehow all of them shut their mouths and looked at you..
Had you forgotten to put on something?
You looked at your clothing..
Nope, all normal!
‘Flower, I baked you something..’ Hero said as he broke the silence and motioned for you to follow him to the kitchen.
Your eyes widened as you walked behind him into the kitchen.
Why did he make something for you?
‘I wanted to bake a cake, because I’m happy you’re with us again, plus you gave us some vital information!’ Hero said, showing you the cake.
‘Awh, thank you!’ You said as you received the cake.
‘You can’t share it with the others.. Because it’s your present and I gave it to you..’ Hero said softly so the others couldn’t hear it.
‘Okay..’ You answered and stuck out the tip of your tongue to JaeJoong. ‘..you can’t eat either then!’
‘I already had my share..’ Hero said and grinned.
You looked closely at the cake.
Indeed, one side looked like someone had taken a slice of it!
‘Don’t worry, there is enough left for you, unless you let them eat along..’ Hero said, nodding towards the living room while mentioning “them”.
‘I won’t!’ you grinned ‘..but how do I get it to my room, without them noticing?’
Just then Xiah walked into the kitchen to see what took you so long.
‘Ooh! Cake!’ Xiah said and skipped forward.
Before he could reach you or the cake, Hero had caught Xiah by his shirt.
‘Shouldn’t you ask first if you want a piece of someone else’s cake?’ Hero said, raising his eyebrow.
‘Why? We share, right? Can I have some, Flower?’ Xiah smiled innocently at you.
‘Ooh, then I’m going to finish your video game for you! Since we share everything!’ Hero said, knowing Xiah didn’t like that at all and left the kitchen with a huge grin.
‘NOOO~!’ Xiah ran after Hero, more interested in saving his game than eating cake.
Laughing, you followed them out of the kitchen and proceeded on bringing the cake to your room.
Then you went back to the kitchen to get a knife, a little fork and a small plate.
‘Waah! Where are you going with that knife?’ U-know asked.
‘To my room..’ you answered innocently.
‘Can I come with you?’ U-know asked, showing you puppy eyes.
‘Hm.. Okay!’ You said, grabbing another fork and plate.
‘Then what about me? Count me in too!’ Micky said.
‘Okay, you’re welcome! Max? Do you want to join us too?’ you asked, grabbing more plates and forks and handing them over to U-know.
Max nodded and stood up, ready to follow you to your room.
Hero’s request not to share it was very difficult to follow..
Especially since you always shared everything.
You silently promised Hero to give the others only a small piece and not eat the whole cake together.

‘Where are you going?’ Hero asked when you, U-know, Micky and Max were heading upstairs.
‘We’re going to Flower’s room..’ Micky answered.
Hero and you exchanged glances.
You could see he knew what you were going to do..
‘Do that later, we have to discuss our new plan.. There’s not much time anymore..’ Hero said.
‘Flower.. I’ll help you bring that upstairs, you guys can go downstairs and get Xiah to stop playing his video game..’ Hero said and took the plates and forks out of Micky’s hands.
With that said, everybody went downstairs, except you and Hero.

‘You were going to share the cake?’ Hero asked.
‘Not in total, I just offered them a little bit, since they wanted to come with me to my room, I couldn’t just eat in front of their noses without giving them some..’ You said.
‘Well, that’s because you’re too sweet.. Why would they want to go to your room anyway?’ Hero asked.
You laughed and gave him a hug.
‘Maybe that’s just BECAUSE I’m sweet!’ You answered his rhetorical question.
Then you ran downstairs, followed by Hero.

‘So.. we are going to gather more information? Or do you want to go there and deal with the guys immediately?’ Max asked Hero when both of you entered the living room.
‘Let’s gather more information while going there..’ Hero said.
‘So we are going to risk our lives just watching them and their rooms.. While they probably watch us before we see them?’ Micky asked, clearly objecting to a new observation..
‘What do you suggest we do then?’ Hero asked.
‘Maybe we can call off a bomb alert.. Making them leave the location so we have a chance of searching the place and see how they react.’ You suggested.
‘..but we don’t have a bomb..’ U-know said.
‘Exactly!’ You answered, clapping your hands together.
Everybody nodded except Xiah.
‘If there’s no bomb, how can we call off a bomb alert?’ He asked.
‘There’s no necessity for a bomb to call off an alert..’ You winked at Xiah.
‘Aaah! Got it! That’s smart!’ He answered and smiled back.
‘So everybody agrees on the bomb alert plan?’ Hero asked.
‘Yeah.’ Micky said while the others nodded.
Then the six of you started discussing about the details of the plan.
‘I can’t be seen, so what can I do?’ You asked.
‘I think you and Max have to work together today..’ Hero answered.
‘I can use some help with keeping an eye on everyone.’ Max said.
‘Okay, I’ll help you keep an eye on everyone!’ I smiled at him.

– At twilight, in the backyard of the PCF dorm –

All of you had gathered.
First you would be giving the Bandas – the name you had given those criminals - a call, saying there’s a bomb in their residence.
Then you would see if there was any reaction.
If there was reaction U-know and Xiah would enter the building right after they left and Hero and Micky will follow the Bandas, since they have the president and his family.
If there wasn’t, Micky was going to call them, threatening them that he was going to go to the police if they did not release the president and his family..
You and Max were going to be the save haven of the mission.
You were going to keep an eye on U-know and Xiah and Max was going to change and disturb the telephone signal in such a way that it’s source was untraceable for the Bandas.
It was time for some action!
‘FIGHTING!’ The six of you said and parted ways.
You followed Max into the van.

________~END OF CHAPTER 16~________