Micky's surprise

Operation Banda

You thought you’d find Micky sleeping on his bed, when you reached the dorm.
However, as soon as you opened the door, Micky stood in front of you and hugged you.
‘Close your eyes…’ he said softly and so you did.
Carefully he led you further into the dorm while holding your hands.
Somewhere you heard someone whisper something and someone else replying with a whisper.
There were definitely more people in the room and you wondered who was there and what was going on.
Micky stopped walking and you felt how his lips touched yours.
‘You may open your eyes now.’ Micky said and smiled at you. ‘Through all this, you might have forgotten it yourself, but happy birthday!’
‘SURPRISE!!!’ U-know, Hero and Max screamed while jumping out of brightly colored boxes.
You smiled widely; this little party was so sweet and just what you’d wanted for your birthday.
The living room was decorated with many balloons in different colors.
‘The big party will be later, when Xiah is out of the hospital, but I didn’t want this day to go by unnoticed.’ Micky said.
‘Happy birthday to you~, happy birthday to you~, happy birthday, dear Flower~, happy birthday to you~!’ the four guys sang in harmony to you.
You were surprised and grateful that they remembered your birthday, since you yourself had forgotten which date was today.
And even if you had remembered the date of today, you weren’t too sure you’d organize a party for it.
You might have let it pass as something unimportant, in the scheme of recent happenings.

Then it was time for the presents, all neatly wrapped in cute paper.
How did the guys find time to arrange all this?, you thought.
From Max you received a toothbrush set with cup and toothpaste holder, which was very cutely designed with Micky and Mini Mouse.
‘This will assure you that you have a clean smile!’ Max commented to which you broke out in laughter.
You opened your arms to give him a big hug, without realizing that this put him in a difficult spot.
When you did realize it, Max had already opened his arms warily and hugged you most awkwardly.
‘Sorry, I forgot about your dislike of physical contact…’ you said and smiled apologetically.
‘That’s okay, I confess I have mysophobia… SooYoung and I are both seeing a specialist to help us overcome our condition.’ Max said.
‘Wow Max, that’s great! Congratulations!’ Hero exclaimed and everyone agreed.
‘But please, take it easy with me. It’s a hard thing to do for me.’ Max warned and smiled knowing that his friends would all support him, even if he would fail.
‘So how is SooYoung doing?’ Micky asked.
‘She’s doing fine! She takes it better than I do. It’s nice to have someone going through the same things. We stimulate each other to act normal.’ Max laughed.

From Hero you got a layered cake, made all by himself.
You knew it was one of the most delicious cakes to eat, but also one of the most time consuming cakes to make.
‘Thank you so much! How long have you been in the kitchen to prepare this?’ you asked, completely surprised.
‘This whole day.’ Hero stated and grinned.
‘Wow, that’s crazy, but very sweet of you!’ you laughed. ‘You must love to be in a kitchen, then!’
‘Well, yeah, to me there is no better place in a house than the kitchen.’ Hero said. ‘Don’t you guys agree?’
‘Eh, the food and all is nice, but the shower is my favorite place, for obvious reasons…’ Max laughed.
‘For me it’s also not the kitchen, but the living room.’ you said. ‘I love the coziness when watching a movie together on the couch.’
U-know agreed with you. ‘That’s what my present for you is about.’
He gave you a small package, which turned out to be the DVD “The Notebook”.
‘It is said to be the most romantic movie ever.’ U-know exclaimed with a look that said: “I-don’t-know-either,-but-the-shopkeeper-said-so”.
‘You should watch it together with Micky.’ Hero suggested.
Micky made a sound of protest, to which all of you burst out laughing.
‘Why U-know? Why?’ Micky asked theatrically. ‘As much as I love you, Flower, I rather don’t watch that movie.’
‘That’s okay, you don’t have to. I think Max will want to watch it with me.’ you laughed.
‘What? Me?’ Max asked surprised and then shook his head. ‘Not me…’
‘Oh, come on guys!’ you said in one last futile attempt to get them to watch with you.
‘Sorry…’ Was all you got from them.

‘So, Micky, what is your favorite place in a house?’ Hero wanted to know and you realized that he indeed hadn’t said anything about it.
‘My bed.’ was Micky’s answer.
‘Without any erted intentions!’ he quickly added as Max and U-know started making curious remarks about it.
‘You’re either lazy or secretly erted…’ Hero concluded.
‘Know who you’re dating!’ he said to you and winked.
‘Hey, no hitting on my girlfriend, ‘cause I’m nice!’ Micky claimed and made you all laugh again.

Then it was time for Micky’s present.
‘Drum rolls please!’ Micky said enthusiastically.
Hero, Max and U-know started drumming on their own legs and you had to hold back a chuckle, they looked so funny.
‘For a long time I’ve been thinking about what I should give you. It had to be special, but simple and still hold some meaning. So I came up with the perfect present.’ Micky said and brought forth a small box.
‘I won’t ask you to be my wife, yet, but I’d like you to wear my ring.’ Micky continued while you opened the box and saw the small silver ring with a little heart-shaped pink stone.
Tears of joy were welling up in your eyes and while smiling you wiped them away with one hand.
‘Thank you!’ you choked out, still holding the box and looking at its content.
Micky took the ring out and gently put it around your left ring finger.
With a big smile you looked at your hand with the shiny little ring.
‘Thank you!’ you said again and hugged Micky tightly.

________~END OF CHAPTER 59~________

I'm sorry for not updating earlier (I said I'd update in within the previous week, but I was too busy...) ^^ But it's here now =)