Outside work...

Operation Banda

Of course fighting crime at the highest rate wasn’t something you learned in a few days, it had taken you 2 years of intensive training..
You trained together with your 5 oppas.
So you got to know them very well..
In your training time you needed to work together as a team, but when you didn’t have training sessions you were together too.
When the guys were working they were very professional and serious, but when they were not, they were still a group of immature and playful boys..
The 6 of you shared an apartment on the terrain of PCF.
The apartment was not big, but very cozy..

For people who always wear the image of organized and precise, you were pretty much the opposite.
Well, except for Max, who had a serious case of nosophobia*..
He would always subtly, but quickly leave the kitchen after every meal, scared to end up with the dishes..
Also, the shower was his property in the morning and the evening..
His condition was so bad, that he even washed the ceiling when showering.
You knew because you once showered after him and were worried because drops of water would fall without the tap open..
When you met Max for the first time you thought he was really shy or cold..
Since he only bowed to you in greeting and spoke formally.
The others would hug you, but Max never did, he didn’t hug anyone..
The nosophobia was never determined by a doctor and Max would deny it at all times, but he had proven the opposite by his behavior!

For the sole fact Max denied his condition the others liked to .
U-know went really far with the teasing..
He would say something like ‘Xiah didn’t flush again.. Max.. will you flush the toilet?’.
On the other hand, U-know always betrayed himself by not being able to suppress his laughter.
Max would just look burned and pout, knowing his hyung was again toying with his feelings..
But U-know had a weak point too..
That weak point was his urge to look good.
He didn’t wear make-up since he was too embarrassed to buy it, but his clothes were always matching his accessories, jewelry and shoes..
So, you had to share the mirror with U-know.
Much to you displeasure, he even borrowed your stuff from time to time..
He knew you didn’t like that and therefore stopped asking you..
You just had to find out!
On the other hand, you did have someone with whom you could talk about fashion endlessly..
U-know always went on and on about the subject when it was mentioned.
He would say: ‘Yah, you know what I saw on that fashion show in Paris on TV?.. Yah, you know this.. Yah, you know that..’
Then everybody would sigh..
You had guessed a long time ago why his mission name was U-know..

Xiah was way different from U-know..
Xiah was always the first to be dressed and at the kitchen to eat his breakfast.
He didn’t mind his appearance, that wasn’t necessary either since all his clothing went great together.
U-know was envious of the little time Xiah needed to look good.
Xiah was a natural talent at picking his clothes.. *cough..* all was black..
You thought he might not even live in the actual world anymore.. maybe he replaced it with his “secret agent” fantasy..
He lived his fantasy life..
Although his appearance was really cool, strong and professional, he really was very sensitive..
When the 6 of you want to watch a movie Xiah always cries at the sad parts.
If you want to watch a horror movie Xiah will, for some mysterious reason, disappear and reappear when the movie is over..
Xiah was kind of cute being so sensitive.
You liked him for the kid he was.
Sometimes you felt like you were his noona, though he was actually older than you..

Micky, flirtatious Micky..
Always checking out his female co-workers..
His weak spot is obvious, his heart, a woman can get him to do anything.
When you started your training sessions he was all over you, but you were not open to him..
You just had a really tough time losing your parents and your carefree old live..
You wasn’t in need of a boyfriend..
At least not the flirtatious kind like Micky..
Because he was slowly seeing you as a friend rather than a toy, you like to hang out with him..
He had wit and was very cheerful.
Without realizing it earlier, you knew he really helped you get through the tough times.
More than Max, U-know and Xiah had done..
Of course they were there for you, but Micky cheered you up most of the time.

The person you are most thankful to for helping you for letting go of the past was Hero.
A true Hero he is..
He is very protective over the group since he is the oldest he had taken the most responsibility.
He cooked, cleaned and waked everybody every morning..
Sometimes you felt guilty for letting him do everything, but he assured you he was fine with it.
He wouldn’t let you help him, you were after all the youngest who should “relax, sit back and let oppa take care of you”..
To be honest..
Nobody but you, Max and Hero were able to take that responsibility..
The rest was just too immature and playful..
Since Max was scared of all filth, it only left you and Hero, so practically only Hero..
With Hero you could talk for hours..
He has a warm personality, that you can trust.

Every day was a party with them..
They treat you like a princess the first minute, the next you are just one of them.
Although you were all different from each other, you had become good friends because of the same dream you shared..
Before you went through the dramatic time of your life you had always wanted to be an actress..
Because of the circumstances you would never be able to become an actress, but you discovered another dream of yours..
Now that you had access to the scene, you discovered you enjoyed the secretive job of organized crime fighting..
As all of you did..

________~END OF CHAPTER 2~________

*nosophobia = phobia for dirt/filth

^^ That was the next chapter, no action, but now you know their relation with each other.. (=