Functionality check

Operation Banda

The next morning you woke up from the soft buzzing sound of an electric razor.
Micky had already showered and wore a pair of loose-fitting kaki colored jeans that came to just below the knees.
On top he was wearing a white tank top that would soon be covered by a kaki colored summer vest.
You saw the vest laying on his bed.
Micky was busy shaving and you couldn’t help but think how manly he looked doing that.
Many girls would probably swoon when they saw him shaving off the tiny bits of his facial hair.
You picked up Chunnie from the floor, since he had fallen out of your hands during the night.
Silently you said to yourself: ‘This should be the closest I ever get to Micky. He is handsome and sweet, but he’s such a player! How am I ever going to know the difference between him being sincere and him just playing around?! Aish! He is…’
You didn’t realize that you started whispering louder and louder as your emotions released themselves within you.
‘What am I?’ Micky asked, squatting down in front of you.
He was smirking, but his eyes sparkled of interest and curiosity.
‘You’re such a CASANOVA!’ you blurted out and then covered your mouth with your hand.
Micky looked at you and laughed a nervous, but amused laugh. ‘Why do you think that?’
‘You go out so many times! I lost count…’ you answered.
‘You make me look bad…’ Micky pouted. ‘Wait! You COUNTED?!’
You blushed. ‘I didn’t count, but if I would~ I would have lost count…’
‘Just for the record, I haven’t been going out lately…’ Micky smiled and extended his hand for you to grab, so he could lift you out of bed.
Without thinking you grabbed his hand and he lifted you out of the sheets.
That’s when you remembered you were only wearing his large shirt…
Since the shirt had crawled up to your stomach, Micky could see your Hello Kitty underpants.
‘Aw, cute…’ he snickered and then pretended he had not seen anything as you began blushing and quickly jerked the shirt down to cover everything down to your upper legs.
‘How embarrassing~…’ repeated over and over in your head.
Micky wanted to comment about having seen underpants more often, so you would be less embarrassed, but he figured it would only spice up his CASANOVA-image, which he was trying to lose.
Quickly you dashed into the bathroom.

In order to continue planning the operation, KiBum wanted to know how things were going.
To gain information, he needed to contact all the team’s leaders.
First he contacted the leader of the snipers team.
‘JinKi, is the Blue House still under control? No strangers have entered except the ones for the House tour?’ KiBum asked, expecting a positive answer, as this was more a type of routine checking.
‘Well… We are working hard on a way to tell the house tour guests and the appointed guests apart…’ JinKi started.
‘Are you telling me that you just watch the Blue House traffic? Do I understand correctly that you’re searching, but you don’t know what to search for?’ KiBum asked, his hands combing through his hair in frustration.
‘We try our best to keep the Blue House clear…’ JinKi said, trying to sound positive, but it was clear to KiBum they indeed just observed the guests.
‘You'd better! I want you to instruct the team and find a way to identify all the people that want access to the building!’ KiBum demanded and hung up the phone.

‘Did you sleep well?’ Xiah asked when you met him in the hallway, after you had taken a shower and changed into a t-shirt and a pair of jeans from Micky. (You had to, since your own are being washed, remember).
‘I did… Thanks to Chunnie!’ you said and you explained to Xiah that it was a teddy bear you got from Micky.
‘Chunnie is me…’ Micky thought to himself and smiled as he passed by Xiah and you and went downstairs.

After calming down his frustrations, KiBum contacted JongHyun, the leader of the confrontation team.
‘Tell me everything is under control and the presidential ties, appointments and public duties are taken care of.’ KiBum said, coming straight to the point.
JongHyun guessed it was a functionality check and he had to report how things were going.
‘Yes, they are taken care of wonderfully! We have cancelled all appointments and we are currently turning down any new upcoming offer or request.’ JongHyun said proud.
‘IDIOT!’ Was all KiBum could say for the moment…
‘What? Why? Is there something wrong?’ JongHyun asked, shocked and indignant at the same time.
He thought he was doing his job well, but he was getting scolded for it…
‘You are raising attention to the Blue House! You have to reschedule any appointment made and decline new offers… Not just cancel everything without reason! Don’t you know how suspicious you made this case? This is even worse than the snipers team…’ KiBum groaned and hung up the phone before JongHyun could ask what the snipers team had done wrong.
The team on the lookout was next…
‘Key? Is everything going well?’ KiBum asked, bracing himself with what the answer would be…
‘We have everything under control, the guests for the house tour are being showed around by the tour guides and so far nothing’s happened.’ Key reported.
KiBum was relieved that at least somebody was doing their task well.
The arrest team was currently out of tasks, since MinHo and YeSung had other things to take care of and that left only ShinDong in the arrest team.
Then there was still the dirty work team and the new formed team of hypnosis.
KiBum decided to give the team of hypnosis a call first.
‘SungMin?’ KiBum asked. ‘Have you began the hypnosis treatment already?’
‘Well, eh, not yet…’ SungMin hesitated.
‘Why not? We need to do this quickly, before people start having interest in the president!’ KiBum reacted, once again agitated with his partners in crime.
‘…but I…’ SungMin started but got interrupted.
‘…but what? Just do it already!’ KiBum started walking to and fro, combing his hair with his fingers while talking.

‘Waaaa~ aaaaaaaah~’ Max shrieked in a pitched voice.
You couldn’t hold back a chuckle as you saw him jump up out of his chair and back away from his food.
What could it have been that had successfully parted Max and his food?
There it was, the little culprit.
With his eight little paws, the spider slowly crawled it’s way past Max’ plate, towards Hero’s plate, who just grabbed a cup, turned it upside down and placed it over the spider.
Now all of you were laughing, while Max slowly and hesitantly took place at the table again.
He was done eating however…

TaeMin felt his phone vibrating.
Quickly he took it out of his pocket and answered the call, it was KiBum.
‘Yoboseyo?’ TaeMin answered.
‘How’s the girl?’ KiBum asked, not wasting any time on formalities.
‘Ehm… about that…’ TaeMin said, scratching the back of his head.
‘You didn’t get her?!’ KiBum asked, growing more annoyed by the second.
‘No…’ TaeMin said. ‘… but we were really close!’ he quickly added.
‘…but you didn’t get her…’ KiBum concluded.
‘I… even saw her room…’ TaeMin said with a small voice and a pout.
Suddenly HeeChul approached TaeMin, MinHo and EunHyuk.
‘WHERE IS THE GIRL?!’ He yelled.
‘Eh, hyung… I got to go now…’ TaeMin apologized to KiBum on the phone…
‘I’ll hang up, I’m pretty sure HeeChul will give you the lecture…’ KiBum replied, since he had also heard HeeChul’s outburst.

________~END OF CHAPTER 24~________

^^ I squeezed it out of me! LOL! XP ...but tomorrow I won't be able to update, since I'll be away for the biggest part of the day!
I hope you'll enjoy this chapter though! ;) Lots of Suju/SHINee! ^^