Open up

Operation Banda

When DongHae had hung up the phone after talking to EunHyuk, it looked like all the blood was drained out of EunHyuk’s face, he looked whiter than the usual already pinkish white…
‘Is everything okay?’ SungMin asked, worried.
‘DongHae told me they’re having a big problem at the Blue House. Apparently the president had an appointment that wasn’t logged in the agendas of the staff. This morning a secret FBI force showed up and expected to meet with the president… Luckily DongHae heard from SiWon that they were able to reschedule that appointment on the spot, but they told the FBI force that the president was suffering from a serious illness… And JongHyun said the illness was Hepatitis B, according to SiWon… DongHae just told me they were currently dealing with a lot of journalists who wanted to know the full story, since obviously everybody knows Hepatitis B is a ual disease! He had spoken to MinHo, who told him the phone wouldn’t stop ringing.’ EunHyuk rattled on, getting more panicked by the moment.
Everybody was either gasping or staring wide-eyed at EunHyuk, either way they were silent.
‘So they can’t break the cameras and quietly escape?’ YeSung asked, his voice small like a mouse’s.
EunHyuk slowly shook his head. ‘They either just walk out, or they break the cameras and get caught… There’s just too much attention on the Blue House right now.’

Closing the door to their temporary home, TaeMin and JiYa were thinking of a way to get dinner.
Buying food and cooking at home or eating out?
There wasn’t anything in the fridge nor in the cupboards to cook dinner from, so they had to leave the house anyway.
‘Let’s go to a nice local restaurant.’ JiYa suggested and smiled up to TaeMin.
TaeMin and JiYa both weren’t the best cooks and they knew.
‘Okay.’ TaeMin nodded and smiled at his girlfriend, while taking her hand and leading her down the steps of the terraced garden.
‘We don’t have any money, do we?’ JiYa suddenly asked and TaeMin realized she was right.
They approached the local restaurant, it was cozy and seemed not too expensive, but they didn’t carry a single cent with them at the moment…
‘What do we do now, oppa?’ JiYa asked.
‘Come on, I have an idea!’ TaeMin said, entering the restaurant.
Hesitantly JiYa followed her boyfriend, wondering what got him so enthusiastic and assured of his idea.
‘Ahjussi, me and my girlfriend have no money with us, is there a way we can earn a meal?’ TaeMin asked and showed the ahjussi his prettiest smile.
‘Well…’ The restaurant owner said while eyeing the two youngsters in front of him. ‘you two could lend me a hand with the dishes for an hour. Then I’ll serve you a meal.’
‘Komabseumnida!’ TaeMin replied enthusiastically and bowed.
The somewhat stern-looking, but righteous and friendly ahjussi smiled and led them into the kitchen.

During the drive back to your dorm, all three of you were silent.
Max drove again, but Micky was in the passenger’s seat and you sat in the backseat.
Then suddenly your phone started ringing.
Micky turned to look at you and Max watched you from the mirror.
You pretended it didn’t make you nervous and grabbed your phone to answer it.
In your ear you heard Hero’s voice.
‘Hey Flower, can you do something for me?’ he asked.
‘Sure, what is it?’ you asked, glad that he would finally ask you to do something for him.
‘Could you and the guys get us all food from a take away? It doesn’t matter what, as long as it’s sufficient…’ Hero asked.
‘CHINESE!’ you heard U-know’s voice yell from a distance.
You chuckled and agreed to get Chinese take away.
When you ended the call with Hero you saw Micky looking at you with questioning eyes, still turned around in his seat.
‘Who was that?’ he asked.
‘Hero.’ you answered. ‘We have to take home some Chinese food.’
‘Yummy!’ Max let out, unconsciously speeding the car a little.
You chuckled at how easily food made him enthusiastic!
‘You may pick the menus then!’ Micky laughed. ‘You’re probably eating most of it all anyway!’
‘You won’t regret it!’ Max stated jokingly.

Ten minutes later the three of you stood inside a small take away restaurant called: “The Great Wall”.
As you thought about the name being so typically chosen, you felt Micky’s arm around your shoulder.
Instinctively you watched Max, but he didn’t see it.
Max was too busy pointing out different dishes that he wanted to eat.
It was quite disturbing how a person like Max was now hanging halfway over the counter, pointing at dishes and studying the menu boards.
The woman behind the counter was all too eager to take his order as he was probably raising the average extent of an order.
‘Are you tired?’ Micky asked, looking you in the eyes.
His dark eyes showed you nothing but tender sincerity.
You nodded slowly, you were indeed a little tired.
Micky then softly pushed your head onto his shoulder, so you could rest it.
You smiled at the gesture and comfortably rested on his shoulder, but not for long.
Once you saw the counter lady place 4 huge plastic sacks onto the counter, each filled with Chinese foods for Max to take with him, you immediately pulled away from Micky.
Of course Max couldn’t carry them by himself and secondly, you rather didn’t want him to see you and Micky cuddle.

The drive to the dorm was a short one.
Max was driving full speed and you were trying to hold the foods, since they had the tendency to fly through the car.
‘Oppa, slow down, at this rate we’re going to have a Bami-shake and whipped sate sauce!’ you joked.
‘It’s worth a try, I never had that!’ Max grinned, but started driving a good deal less fast.
Then suddenly he stopped the car and you saw you were parked in front of the dorm.
It didn’t take long before the door flew open and Xiah ran outside, tapped your window and then helped you carry the Chinese food to the dining table.
‘I have a surprise for you!’ Xiah said bluntly, after he noticed you and Max weren’t particularly close with each other.
Before you could ask anything, he grabbed your hand and started leading you up the stairs.
Boy, something made him exited!
‘What is it, Xiah?’ you asked, as you stumbled along.
‘TADAA~!’ He said, once you reached your room and Xiah had swung open the door.
For the last few days, you had totally forgotten you even had a room that was your own.
You covered your mouth with both your hands.
It was… well, unique… if you had to express it in words…
Honestly, you didn’t know if you should be deeply touched or just extremely embarrassed.
The room was very neatly set up.
There was a little dresser with a round mirror on top, a closet for your clothes which was almost twice the size your previous one had been, a huge canopy bed with drawers underneath and a small desk with cute cut out carving.
What you the most was that everything was pink, EVERYTHING!
From a firm Fuchsia pink to a cool icy pink to feathery pinkish white.
Then your eyes rested on two chibi doll plushies on top of your bed.
One resembled you and the other resembled Xiah…
‘Xiah…’ you uttered, as you turned to look at him.
‘I hope you like it, it’s made from my heart…’ he said and looked at you with a big smile and sheepish embarrassment.
You saw more than just his smile, you saw his heart that was trembling as he opened it up for you.

________~END OF CHAPTER 35~________

Waah~ ^-^ took me longer than I expected to write this! Please enjoy this chapter! =)
Another one (chapter) is soon to follow! =D