Disgust

Operation Banda

‘I’m… happy for you…’ Max forced out a smile.
You felt the urge to rush up to him and comfort him, but you knew you could not take away his pain, unless you betrayed your own heart…
‘Actually we’re not really a couple… We…’ you started, wondering what it really was you two had going on.
From your side it was definitely love, you were certain you’d fallen for him, but did he genuinely feel the same way?
You weren’t certain, lately Micky hadn’t gone out, but he might have if the current situation wasn’t so damn unsuitable for it.
He had never said he loved you, not sincerely.
So, you kept telling yourself that you’d wait with seeing him as your boyfriend, until he had asked you to be his girl or he sincerely said that he loved you as more than a friend.
‘Never mind… I’m okay.’ Max said, as you were still searching for a way to finish your sentence.
Swallowing you knelt down to help him gather the pieces of glass.
Until Micky grabbed your arms and gently pulled you away.
‘Let me and Max do that… You can search for a broom and wipe the remaining glass, if you want to. A girl should not risk getting cuts.’ Micky said.
You felt like arguing, since when wasn’t a girl allowed to pick up glass when a guy was?
Then you saw Max was slowly nodding to Micky’s words.
GUYS! You thought and went to search for a broom without uttering a word of objection.

‘OUT! OUT! OUT!’ Xiah yelled impatient, flailing his arms in front of him, after U-know and Hero had helped him carry the bed frame into your room.
Surprised U-know and Hero walked backwards, until they were outside your room and Xiah closed the door in their faces.
They turned to look at each other in utter astonishment of what had just happened.
Hero lifted one of his eyebrows, U-know shrugged and then both of them sniggered.
Of course they already noticed Xiah’s unashamed adoration of you.
‘Do you want to make samgyeopsal together?’ Hero asked when it became time for the both of them to do something else.
U-know nodded and ran downstairs, followed by an enthusiastic, woo-yelling Hero.
‘I’m going to make the sauce, you cut the pork!’ U-know yelled over his shoulder.
‘No~’ Hero yelled back, trying to beat U-know at running into the kitchen.
Both of them knew that cutting raw pork was uneasy, both the job and the feeling of cutting the greasy meat.
U-know was quicker though and Hero eventually gave in and let U-know prepare the sauce, but not without first playfully threatening him with the cutting knife.

‘I-uh… I’m sorry… for running away and all…’ EunHyuk said to KangIn. ‘…but I really think we shouldn’t continue this plan…’ He added and looked up to KangIn’s eyes.
‘Good, you’re back…’ KangIn said and nodded once quickly.
He wasn’t showing it, but he was also thinking about a way to stop this without getting anyone of them in trouble.
Suddenly YeSung raised his finger, like a kid would do when he knew the answer to a question the teacher just asked.
Except that YeSung started talking before anyone told him he could.
‘It’s not like SungMin and I are the only people on earth who can hypnotize… Why don’t we just lock the president and his family away and back out?’ He suggested.
‘Then what about the Blue House?’ LeeTeuk asked.
‘Simple, we’ll tell the others to just abandon it!’ YeSung replied.
‘And the cameras?’ HanKyung asked, still a little unsure.
‘Let SiWon and the others break them!’ KangIn replied, already in with the plan.
‘I’m sure the police can track the cameras, even if they are broken!’ SungMin said.
‘Then we’ll have to break HeeChul’s computer as well!’ LeeTeuk reasoned.
‘…and take the tapes out of the cameras.’ EunHyuk added.
‘But what about the House Tour?’ SungMin asked.
‘That’s the first thing we’ll have to close down.’ YeSung answered.
Everyone fell silent for a moment as they were all thinking different thoughts now that they had planned to stop the plan and would soon all go their own ways.
‘It’s going to be hard for the ones who’ll have to wake up the president and his wife.’ YeSung grinned.
SungMin sniggered. ‘Yeah~’
‘WHY?!’ the other four turned their heads towards the two laughing guys.
‘Ooh~’ HanKyung remembered and started laughing as well.
‘Woah~ Even he knows! I think we missed something…’ EunHyuk pouted.
‘The words they have to use to wake up the president and his wife are “holy cow” and “crap”!’ SungMin explained, whispering just loud enough for KangIn, LeeTeuk and EunHyuk to hear it, so it wouldn’t reach the ears of either the president nor his wife.
They all broke out in roars of laughter, when suddenly EunHyuk received a call from DongHae…

As you were searching around the building for a broom, you stumbled upon small stairs that lead you to a poorly lit basement.
Carefully you descended the stairs and sighed in relief when you found a light switch at the end of it.
Switching it, a weak light shone out of an old-looking light bulb.
It was barely enough to be able to overlook the basement, but now that your eyes had adjusted to the poor lightening, you could see about enough.
You saw the basement was divided in two compartments.
In one of the compartments were four mattresses spread out on the floor and in the other were two more.
You noticed an awkwardly placed chair in the middle of the smaller compartment, something like a torturing chair, but you couldn’t find any evidence of torture.
You moved on to the bigger compartment.
At first sight, there seemed to be nothing more than the mattresses, but when you walked to the back, where it was darker, you suddenly spotted blankets in the corner.
Buzzing sounds and a strong nasty smell registered in your brain as you approached the blankets.
You were close to yelling out loud when the thought of dead struck your mind.
Weren’t dead bodies always covered in bugs?
Was this what lay underneath the blankets, a dead person?
Just then, you noticed the blanket wasn’t completely unmoving, tiny movements were visible.
The moment you started imagining worms crawling around a decaying carcass, you screamed.
In an instant both Micky and Max were at your sides and Micky immediately proceeded in checking out what was underneath the blankets, while Max was grabbing your shoulders and moving you backwards.
You guessed it was more a way to cover himself from whatever it was Micky was about to discover and to created a bigger distance between him and the “great, unknown filth”.
‘Oh gross…’ Micky let out, lifting up a sticky blanket. ‘I think they just threw a can of milk all over this nest! It killed the matured wasps, but now the little maggots are crawling out, feeding on each other… To top it off, the blankets have started to grow moldy, because of the brooding situation that is created, I think the…’
‘That’s great, hyung… Let’s go, I don’t think we find any needed information here…’ Max commented, clearly and utterly disgusted.

________~END OF CHAPTER 34~________

^-^ Yeah~ A new chapter and they'll be coming more frequently this week! =) I'm having my holiday break! ^-^