The plan

Operation Banda

What do you do when you want something that doesn’t exist?
Exactly, you try to make what you need..

‘We need cameras with laser vision and sense for warmth, and a helicopter..’ Max started, deeply in thought.
‘I take it we visit at night?’ you asked, getting Max’ plan with the helicopter and cameras.
‘Exactly!’ Max said.
‘By night we have the best chance of visiting without being discovered.’ Hero acknowledged, nodding his head thoughtfully.
‘Let’s visit to draw the map this night, then we can focus more on the real plan!’ Xiah exclaimed.
You and U-know rolled your eyes..
‘How do you suppose we get a helicopter and laser vision cameras before tonight?’ Micky asked Xiah.
‘Oh, you’re right..’ Xiah said, bowing his head and drawing circles on the floor with his right foot.
‘Then.. what do you think of some serious acting?’ you asked.
Five pair of eyebrows lifted at the same time.
You couldn’t help giggling at the sight of them being dumbfounded together.
‘So you want to go entertain them or something?’ Max asked, not able to completely hide his excitement.
The others were getting excited too, except Hero..
An expression of doubt clouded Hero’s excitement.
How were you supposed to get a map with some acting skills?!
‘What do you suggest we do?’ Hero asked you.
‘Hmm.. the Blue House must definitely have a map with specifics about the security and such..’ you started.
The rest of them nodded their heads, some ‘aahs’ and ‘oohs’ could be heard too.
Xiah was the only one not nodding, thinking, and then shaking his head.
‘I just don’t get what acting has to do with getting a.. oh, never mind, I get it.. you want to act our way in, to get the map and steal or copy it!’ Xiah said, looking at us one by one, as if to gain our acknowledgement of his intelligence.
Micky rolled his eyes, but remembering U-know’s elbow punch, Micky wisely restrained from making a remark about Xiah’s understanding speed.
‘Exactly!’ You finally said.
Now that a solution was found, you had to set up the plan as detailed as possible.

After much discussing it was decided what role everyone would have in the plan to get a map.
The five of you were just going to steal the map, no point in making a copy, that would take too much time and involved more risks..
You were obviously the bait, the distraction.. How very typically, all 5 of them had agreed!
But you were not alone in the scene, U-know would be playing your lover. The two of you would go there with false identities, assumingly to take the house tour through the Blue House.
In the middle of the tour you would engage in a fight with your lover.
Around the same time Micky and Hero would be knocking on the door of the service room, claiming to be inspectors, send from their security company, to held an unexpected survey.
When brought to the security room, they’d start looking for the map, under the cloak of doing a check-up. When the map is found they’ll take it and leave.
If anything might get fishy, the fighting couple would still attract the most attention, because they make the most commotion.
Max and Xiah won’t be playing on the scene.
They’ll be behind the scene giving directions and telling them when to start acting.
All 6 of you will be equipped with invisible in-ear phones and tucked away microphones.
Both groups had connection to Max and Xiah, but you and U-know couldn’t communicate with Micky and Hero. That was for the better, considering you and U-know would have to yell at each other, and thus into the phones, for a brief period of time.. Max and Xiah were the only ones that could switch to whom they wanted to communicate with. A message from one team to the other could easily be passed on by Max and Xiah too.

Instead of going at night time, you would now be carrying out your plan at day time. So you had to wait for tomorrow, but you had half of this day and tomorrow morning to make preparations.

Everybody was nervous.
Max was reading his comic book again, legs pulled up onto the chair too.
When you took a better look, you noticed he held his comic book upside down and he wasn’t really turning the pages..
Suddenly Xiah came bursting into the living room, a towel around his waist and black socks on his feet.
‘Where are my black boxers?’ He almost yelled, looking around the room suspicious.
You shrugged, how could you know the whereabouts of his underwear?
‘That’s not really something I should know, right?’ you said, holding back a chuckle.
‘Of course you should, no wait.. If you know, tell me then!’ Xiah said, a bit confused..
Holding back the chuckle wasn’t going to work, you had to hold back a burst of laughter now..
Xiah sighed and walked back to where he came from, returning a minute later to turn Max’ comic book around and then walked away again.
‘What am I going to do with you, now that we have to work together soon..’ Xiah mumbled on his way out, shaking his head once.
Max looked disgusted at his comic book, the page had water drops from out of Xiah’s hair on it..
For you it had become impossible to hold back and you burst out in laughter.
KLANG! The comic book lay on the heating system and Max walked out, not amused.

You decided to take a look in the kitchen, you had been hearing some noises from there for a while now. Seems like even Hero was feeling a little anxious about tomorrow.
‘Hey, what are you up to oppa?’ you asked when you saw Hero busy rummaging through one of the kitchen cabinets.
‘I’m baking a cake.. A good luck cake for us to eat tonight!’ Hero answered, taking out a small baking form.
You took a look at your watch. It’s already 9pm! Did he want to eat a cake around midnight?
‘Okay, I’ll eat it! Only if it’s delicious! Oh, better not tell Max you kneaded the dough with your bare hands!’ You laughed as you was about to leave the kitchen again.
‘By the way, do you have any idea where U-know and Micky are?’ you asked, not really expecting Hero knew, but asking anyway.
‘Hmhm.. They went out an hour ago, clubbing probably.. Why?’ Hero answered, pouring milk into a bowl.
‘Just asking..’ You said, as you left the kitchen..

________~END OF CHAPTER 9~________