Damn woman!

Operation Banda

‘It’s dark and cold outside now… and there’s still not one soul that’s coming to get you away from me…’ HeeChul commented when the clock on the wall showed him it was 11 pm.
You were confused.
HeeChul had not once threatened to use violence, a few hours ago he had given you a meal from the microwave and watched you eat it.
You ate because you were really hungry, it smelled good and HeeChul had demonstrated a bite first.

‘Do you still loathe me?’ HeeChul asked, staring intently into your eyes.
What was he after?
Did he need your trust and then use it for something else?
Of course you knew HeeChul was being too friendly for some reason, but the reason was still a big question mark.
‘Yeah, you abducted me, remember?’ you replied, crossing your arms over your chest.
You walked away from him and seated yourself on the couch in the other side of the coffee shop.
HeeChul didn’t follow you, he stayed sitting at the bar, looking at you.
He was staring so intently at you that you were almost afraid he was burning holes in you clothing.
‘Are you just going to stare at me?’ you asked coldly, not looking at him nor in his direction.
You heard a stool scraping on the floor, apparently HeeChul had gotten up, pissed.
Internally you sighed in relief, finally he would leave you alone for a while.

Suddenly you felt a warm hand on your skin, massaging the space between your collarbone and the side of your neck.
As a reflex you turned your head to the side to give more space and enjoy the massage better.
‘You like that, don’t you?’ HeeChul’s voice woke you up and made you realize it was him standing behind you, massaging you.
‘Please, quit it!’ you said and tried to push his hand away.
‘Why? You like it!’ HeeChul reacted and moved a second hand on your neck to massage the other side.
You were tense, you did like his massaging, but you didn’t like it that it was him giving it to you.
‘Relax,’ he said slowly. ‘it’s just a massage.’
Then you felt his lips kiss you behind your ear and you knew the guy’s intentions, but you were too shocked to do anything.

[HeeChul’s POV]
I really wanted to have her, there, on the couch.
She’s too innocent though, I wouldn’t want to corrupt such a fragile… unicorn?
Nah, she’s more like a…
An… uh, …
Whatever!
All I longed for was my hands caressing the rest of her body.
Her skin was so fine to touch, I wanted to feel it, kiss it, hold it.
To be honest, I didn’t plan on giving her a massage, at first I just couldn’t keep myself from touching her when she sat there on the couch with her back to me, from then on, my body decided my actions.
I kissed her behind her ear, while letting my hands trail down slowly to the edges of her bra.
How negatively people might describe me, I didn’t want to corrupt her like I would’ve done to girls in the past.
‘Baby, don’t be afraid.’ I whispered in her ear.
I felt her tense up from my words, she was afraid and the fact I told her not to seemed to frighten her even more.
‘Then be afraid…’ I said, a little annoyed that my words didn’t have the desired effects.
I climbed over the back of the couch and pressed my mouth on hers in a surge of need.
She tried to push me away, but I held her firmly locked in my arms.
Slowly she started to give into it and I was almost convinced she liked it.
Almost, because not much later she started struggling again.
I sat myself down on her lap, locking her on the couch.
With my mouth kissing the nape of her neck, I used my hands to push up her shirt and touch her bare skin on her belly and back.
I felt her muscles were tense and her skin was decorated with goose bumps.
‘Don’t worry, I’m not going to you…’ I said, noticing how husky my voice sounded.
Even though I truly meant what I said, I sounded like a liar and the thought of breaking my words aroused me.
I decided to .
[End of HeeChul’s POV]

You were afraid of him, afraid of what he might do to you.
None of his words had sounded reliable, heck, the whole person was unreliable.
‘I’m going to let you have your ity, but you should at least give me some pleasure…’ HeeChul said while he pushed himself against you, pulling you into a somewhat laying position.
Sooner or later he would pull your pants down and then the world would be lost.
You felt tears well up in your eyes and roll down your cheeks.
Nothing could save you from this bad guy now, if something like a rescuing happened, it would all be too late.
Even though his frame suggested something else, you knew HeeChul was strong, you had not the strength to fight him off.
‘Get off of me.’ you hissed in a way you hoped was turning him off and warning him at the same time.
However HeeChul silenced you by forcing a kiss again.
You were afraid of his next action as he was now removing his own shirt.
When you realized this was the moment you had your hands free, you slapped him with your right hand and pushed him away from you.
‘Damn woman!’ HeeChul yelled, touching his side, where a red mark in the shape of your right hand was beginning to show.
He had gotten up from the couch and put his shirt back on while you pulled up your legs and hugged your knees.
‘Please Micky, find me…’ you whispered to yourself, hoping Micky would miraculously appear at your side, but he didn’t.

________~END OF CHAPTER 44~________

^^ Lots of HeeChul/you this chapter! =) I hope you enjoyed it!
By the way, I don't plan on writing any rated scenes, so don't expect any more graphic details than this! ;)

Please keep reading, commenting and loving this story! =]