How it all started

Operation Banda

At the top of the building, waiting for the sign to get in, the cool air of night softly brushed your cheeks.
It made you shiver..
Not from fear, but from realization.
It was some sort of passive alertness..
An alertness that made you feel you lived.

You looked back at your childhood, being a little girl..
You had a very happy childhood, that is, until your parents were killed and you were taken..
You saw them, laying on their backs, bloodstains on their neat clothes, shot wounds in their heads..
You still remember, they were planning to go out, celebrating their 20th year of marriage.
You were 15..
Thinking about them made your heart feel heavy.. but didn't make you cry down, as you would have done in the past..
Many tears were shed, many times you wiped them, until they didn't come anymore..
It's funny how too much sadness can make one unable to cry..
It only takes 5 years..

The killers didn't brought you up, though..
They left you, on the street, they couldn't use you, but had to get rid of you..
Unfortunately they dropped you off in the middle of a scene.
A scene where secret armed forces of Private Crime Fighting were fighting random organized crime..
They were robbing a casino, for heavens' sake! Well, at least they tried..
The killers had dropped you off next to the casino, they drove off, just when the forces appeared from around the corner.
You were taken by the forces from PCF (Private Crime Fighting).
They were the good guys.
You had to tell them everything you had seen, it was a mess, you remembered you saw a car, it was parked as if able to drive off within a second.
Later it turned out that car was the car the robbers wanted to use to transport the money with.
You had proven yourself without intending to!

And so it all had started..
You became familiar with the agents at PCF, so they couldn't let you run free any longer..
Their identities needed to be kept unknown.
So that is how you became one of them..

As you thought of the happier things in your life, the years you spend with Hero, U-know, Micky, Xiah and Max, the sign was given to you...
'Flower, your turn!' The voice of Hero was in your ear.
Being focused again you were determined to complete this mission successfully.
You adjusted your earplug with microphone and went into the building..

WAIT!! REWIND!!!
When did this mission start and why?

It all started a year and three months ago..
When a group of organized criminals held suspicious gatherings..
The group was found out by Xiah, who happened to be in a dark slum one night, overhearing some parts of a plan that sounded rather criminal..
Why Xiah was there still remains a mystery, but the six of you started to watch this group of suspicious potential criminals.

You thought it was very exciting, though you also saw it as very serious and professional..
Until now, you only had to fight minor criminal attempts..
It was true, you were part of an organized crime fighting company, so you had to deal with bigger crime, but stopping bank robbers was a lot less exciting than watching a plan develop and stopping that plan!

Since you can't fight crime that doesn't happen, the company was only allowed to watch, or they would get into trouble with the authorities..

Xiah was doing his job so well!
If he hadn't been there, you would probably never find out about the criminals until they committed a crime, having plans A to E.
It would be a lot harder to let justice triumph!
Of course Xiah wasn't telling what he did in the dark slum that night, as he also wouldn't tell what his mission name was about..
You did have an idea though, why he was in the slum, not why his mission name was Xiah..
He must have been alone, you thought, or else he wouldn't have been able to catch some parts of that criminal gathering..
He would have been too busy entertaining a woman to notice anything..
So, could it be he just needed to relieve himself?
Knowing Xiah a lot better now, you thought it very much possible..

________~END OF CHAPTER 1~_______

^^ So what do you think? =)