THE BIG DAY, part 1

Operation Banda

A small sound woke you up..
You opened your eyes as your mind began thinking of what that sound might have been.
PING! You got it.
Hero’s microwave oven was beeping..
Did he make another something? O_O
He should really be nervous then.
It wasn’t like you had never done any crime fighting yet, but this was your first big mission.
All of you were aware of that fact, and it made you nervous, but also excited..
The feeling of protecting society and fighting the big guys made you weirdly proud.
Proud that you were part of such a company..

Now that you were awake, you’d better get out of bed.
Sleeping was something you liked to do.. although you rather didn’t dream.
In your dreams you saw your parents and it made you sad.
In each dream about them, they would always end up dead, just like you found them in real life, and if they didn’t, you still felt sad, because you couldn’t be with them anymore, you would wake up missing them..

Quickly you put on some suitable clothes, knowing you would be changing soon enough..
You had to play a couple with U-Know, which meant he will want to wear matching outfits.
As if outfits would really be such a big deal.
You worried a lot more about your act.
Not that you couldn’t act, you were actually pretty good at it, U-Know too, by the way.
It was just that you had to argue about something for quite some time, plus, it had to be a fight that gets way out of hand!
So what could you possibly argue about?!

‘Does anyone know where the hairdryer is?!’ U-know’s voice boomed through the house.
Yes, U-Know had just began his daily process of dressing up.
Which he claimed was just “waking up”.
Sometimes you thought he was a little too busy with his looks, but you would probably be just the same if you were him..
You had to admit, he always looked very good!
‘MICKY!!!’ U-know’s voice boomed through the house again, followed by a ‘Thehe..’ from Micky, indicating he had just been caught doing something U-know wasn’t going to like.
‘I.. was just drying the sheet with it.. I wanted to drink some water while reading a book in bed..’ Micky started.
Knowing U-know, you knew he was not going to let it rest.
‘You know.. drinking and laying down at the same time.. IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!’ U-know yelled.
‘YEAH! That’s what I JUST FOUND OUT!’ Micky agreed, probably trying to take away some of U-know’s annoyance.
‘Babo..’ U-know said in the end, while taking the hairdryer and leaving.

At breakfast you saw the choice in dishes had increased a lot..
Hero had cooked an amount of food that was big enough to feed 8 grownups for at least a week!
‘Are you nervous?’ You asked Hero, who started looking at his feet and mumbled a soft ‘yes..’.
‘We should all be a little nervous, Flower, that’s just natural, plus it helps you in being alert.’ U-know reasoned.
Micky nodded approvingly and continued his eating.
‘I’m not nervous!’ Xiah exclaimed loudly.
‘Awh, that’s called boasting, brave boy!’ You said, laughing at Xiah’s pouting face.

After breakfast everything was ready and you jumped into the van next to U-know.
From then on, you were a couple heading towards the Blue House..
With a feeling of resentment you put a speaker into your ear that looked like a hearing aid.
U-know was wearing one too.
Xiah would be the one giving you directions and warnings (if any should be given).

In a second van were Micky and Hero, who would now be business men, checking the security at the Blue House.
They would be given directions and warnings by Max.

The third van had communicational equipment on board and was driven by Max and Xiah.

You and U-know arrived first at the Blue House.
A line was already in front of the entrance.
There were many foreigners and that surprised you a little.
‘Since when are foreigners interested in governmental buildings?’, you thought.

After U-know had parked the car, you joined the foreigners to enter the building.
‘Shouldn’t we talk mushy a little, that should be more convincing..’ U-know whispered in your ear.
You looked at him and he frowned, gesturing something like ‘hmm? shouldn’t we?’.
‘Oh, honey, I’ve always wanted to see how the Blue House looked from the inside, I’m so glad we’re going to see it soon!’ You started and looked around, as if overly excited.
‘Please.. don’t “bimbo” around me..’ U-know hissed softly in your ear as he smiled widely at you, obviously a fake smile.
‘You’re so going to hate me for this, but it’ll make it easier for us to have a cat fight later on!’ You hissed back, with that same adorable smile *cough*.
Seeing U-know smirk, you knew he was up to something too..
Uh-oh..
‘Sugar pie..’ U-know started.
So this was his revenge, you really hated it when guys would call you such names!
‘..is my love bird warm enough? Your coat is a little short.. shall I buy you a new one after this?’ U-know said.
Mentally you cursed, but you nodded and smiled to U-know.
‘Of course cutie! That’s so sweet of you! I’ll take you to my favorite shoe store too then!’ you answered.
Revenge is sweet..
Something would definitely go wrong in this fake relationship!
Sooner or later U-know and you would be arguing and it would be convincing, since enough annoyance was built up!

When U-know and you were in the middle of the Blue House tour, you heard Xiah’s voice over the speaker in your ear.
U-know probably heard it too, since you exchanged glances and then you knew you were going to have a fight, right now..

________~END OF CHAPTER 10~________