THE BIG DAY, part 2

Operation Banda

‘How could you!’ You suddenly yelled at U-know.
‘You have been looking at that girls bum the whole time, haven’t you?!’ you continued your fake rant on U-know.
‘WHAT?! I did NOT!’ U-know yelled back.
You scoffed.
‘Even IF I did, I still didn’t touch it!’ U-know exclaimed.
‘You.. YOU..!’ You said, not being able to really say curse words to U-know.
Instead, you just hit him on his shoulder.
‘What’s wrong with that, you also watch the men.. I’ve seen you do that!’ U-know exclaimed.
‘That’s soooo not true! Even so, you shouldn’t compare your faults with what someone else does..’
‘.. but I just happen to do that! That’s originally me! TAKE IT!’ U-know said.
‘AISHHH!! You’re really too much!’ you scoffed turning your head.
‘YOUR ARGUMENT IS DYING!! SPICE IT UP BEFORE IT LOOKS FAKE!!’ Xiah’s voice sounded in your earphones.
Shut up, I’m trying my best!, you thought.

After another few minutes of ing to each other, you started wrecking your brain for new reasons to fight..
‘Argue about a pie that has been eaten.. and yell a lot!’ Xiah tried to help the two of you..
So there you were again, shouting at each other about a pie U-know had taken a piece from.

Suddenly Max’ voice was in your ear. ‘It’s almost done, don’t make the scene too bad, you shouldn’t get arrested!’
Max’ words were like salvation, you didn’t think you could argue much longer without making it look staged, if it wasn’t already noticeably fake..
You also felt bad for all the people around you, having to do the house tour with an arguing bimbo and a metroual guy, it must be far from pleasant for them..
Luckily for them, it was almost over, but then, so was the house tour..

Not much later the house tour came to its end and Xiah congratulated you over the headphone.. ‘Guys, you did great!’
U-know and you left the building and went to your van.
Before you headed into the van, U-know took you by your arm.
‘I’m sorry for having to yell at you and say nasty things.. You did great!’ He said and kissed the top of your head.
‘Thanks, I guess!’ You said and grinned at U-know.
It probably had no meaning, you thought to yourself, but you couldn’t help feeling it wasn’t something U-know would do to everyone..
Still, you decided to let it pass and wave it off as being nothing special.

As agreed before, the three vans gathered at a deserted parking lot nearby the Blue House.
Max and Xiah were the first to arrive after you got there.
‘Did everything go well with Hero and Micky? Did they got hold of the map?’ U-know asked.
Max nodded and Xiah smiled broad.
Just then the two of them showed up.
Micky was waving with his hands from out of the open window of the van.
Max put his hand in front of his eyes.
‘Some business man he resembles..’ He muttered to himself.
You were standing next to Max so you heard it and started laughing.
‘MICKY!’ Xiah screamed excited.
He seemed to forget the roles they had in total!
Well, it didn’t matter much anyways, they already had the map.
When Hero and Micky departed the van everyone greeted and congratulated each other.
‘We did it, we deserve a drink!’ Hero claimed.
‘None of that! We need to prepare immediately! Now that we have the map, only the first step is successfully taken.. This is just the beginning!’ U-know said.
Max nodded, while Xiah and Micky looked a little disappointed.
‘You’re right..’ Hero answered, secretly disappointed too, but knowing it’s better they don’t go out..

‘Guys, did you know what I found out?’ Max suddenly said.
‘What?’ Xiah said. ‘You found out something back there and didn’t tell me?’
‘That’s right, because you had to focus on Flower and U-know, by the way, I wanted to tell it to all of us, so I won’t have to repeat myself.’ Max said, turning to all of you.
‘So what is it?’ Micky asked.
‘When I hacked into the security computer, I found out that all security cameras were shut down, except for those that have view on the house tour..’ Max stated.
‘What does that mean?’ Hero asked.
‘I think we’re too late..’ Max said.
‘Why, do you think something happened to the president already?’ Xiah asked.
‘I found out something else, I searched for the source of the camera control.. I found out they are controlled by a computer named “KHC_SJ13_SME”. There’s also a second source for the camera control, which is named “B_H_Secure”, but it’s non-active because of a program telling it to.. It’s probably no surprise for you to hear that the program telling it to stop is controlled by “KHC_SJ13_SME”.. I can say for sure, they have taken action and so should we!’ Max explained.
‘We have the map now, let’s not waste a minute.. We should make use of this day.. Let’s study it, make a plan and get it done tonight!’ U-know said.
Everybody nodded in agreement.
‘What happened to my leadership?’ Xiah pouted.
You patted Xiah on his back while everybody else ignored his remark, making him pout even more.
‘It’s alright, some people aren’t born to take the lead, like you and me..’ you said to him before Hero nudged your side.
‘What are you waiting for, come take a look at the map!’ Hero said as he dragged you away from Xiah, to where U-know and Micky were bending over a picnic table.
Max was sitting on a plastic bag on the other side of the table.

‘Anyone any suggestions?’ U-know said after everybody had taken a close look at the map.
‘Well, avoid the camera controlled areas..’ Hero said.
You saw that a side of the building had very long and narrow hallways.
‘Let’s also avoid having to go through those hallways..’ You said, pointing to that area on the map.
‘That’s what I thought!’ Max said.
‘So where DO we go?’ Xiah asked.
That was a good question..
There was a silence.
Suddenly Hero said: ‘Xiah has a point. Where do we start? What is our goal?’
Another silence, everybody was thinking.
‘How many floors has the Blue House?’ You asked.
‘Six, why?’ Max asked in return.
‘If we check out one each, wouldn’t that work?’ you continued.
‘I see what you want, but who is going to look out for us then?’ Hero asked.

After some more exploring of the possibilities, you came to a plan.
You would be dropped on the roof, exploring the two upper floors, Hero and Xiah would be dropped on the balcony of the 4th floor, exploring the middle two floors and Micky and U-know would enter from the back, exploring the lower floors and the basement.
Max would fly the helicopter to drop both you, Hero and Xiah off on the building and then continue to keep an eye out on the mission.
Now that they would have an alibi to search the Blue House, because there has been going on some criminal activities, they could have access to a helicopter.

________~END OF CHAPTER 11~________