Intervention

Operation Banda

‘I can’t believe we had to leave her there..’ Hero said to U-know when they drove back to the PCF dorm.
‘Shouldn’t we have gone in, although it would’ve been dangerous?’ U-know asked.
‘I know what you mean, I keep feeling the same, although I’m sure we did the best thing.. Tomorrow we’ll go back with a plan..’ Hero answered.
U-know nodded, sighed and they continued to drive home in silence.

‘Max, let’s go back!’ Xiah said, restless in the back seat. ‘This is unacceptable! You can’t force me to go home!’
With the minute Xiah felt more desperate to get you back.
‘Xiah! There is no way we can save her now! Please save your energy for tomorrow, when we go back to get her!’ Max said, trying to drive while calming Xiah down.

Micky drove his own car.
In his mind he was debating whether to go back alone or to wait until tomorrow to go together..
Following the other cars at a distance he finally made a decision.
He would go back now..
There was a better chance for him to get into the building unseen, then when they were with the five of them.

‘HeeChul! The president has woken up.. we can start the next step of the plan..’ Someone came storming in.
‘Good, he’s awake now.. Don’t start yet YeSung, I have to talk to him first..’ HeeChul said, looking away from you.
You took the chance and pretended to fall asleep.
Through your almost closed eyes you watched HeeChul and YeSung end their talk.
When HeeChul turned back to you he heaved an irritated sigh.
‘So much for me being intimidating.. She just dozes off, uh?’ HeeChul said, taking off his coat.
You almost opened your eyes in shock when he draped the coat around your shoulders and brushed away a strand of hair that had fallen over your face.
‘You are way too pretty to be just a tool..’ He whispered as he left your side.

When the place was deserted, or seemed empty, you slowly opened your eyes fully.
Slowly you got up from the chair you were sitting on, removing HeeChul’s coat from your shoulders.
Your hands were still free, but your feet were kept together closely with the handcuffs..
You tried to take the handcuffs off of your ankles, but they wouldn’t come off, so you took a few leaps to see if you could walk with them.
It was simply impossible to walk a few steps without tripping and falling.
You crawled back to the chair and started sobbing..
They would just leave you here for the night, wouldn’t they?
Although it was HeeChul’s coat, you found comfort in using it as a blanket.
Silently you crawled in it as far as possible and started to think about the possible escapes you could make.. but none of what you came up with seemed to have a chance to work.

Meanwhile Micky was parking his car outside of the Blue House and walked up to the building.
He was thinking about a way to get in unnoticed.
That’s when he heard noises..
Quickly he duck behind a garbage bin and waited until the people that came out of the building had passed.

You began to get cold, the floor was stone cold and HeeChul’s coat was far too small to completely crawl into.
Your oppas should better get you out of here soon..
You started to miss them more and more as you started to get desperate.
Tired as you were, you could no longer keep your strong image, a tear escaped your eyes, you started sobbing again.
Louder this time as you figured you were alone anyways..
Without warning a hand was on your shoulder.
Not the cold, rude and mean hand of an enemy, but the supporting, loving and consoling hand of a friend..
You looked up to see who had finally come to get you out of here..

As Micky waited behind the garbage bin he overheard the conversation between the two persons.
He heard them say something about starting the hypnosis process, that much was already alarming to Micky, but the fact that “some girl” had been caught was the start sign for Micky to follow them and listen to the rest of their conversation.
He followed them until he heard the location of “the girl” which he was certain to be you..

Your eyes grew big as you saw who it was that tried to comfort you..
His hand was your back, his eyes looked at you with sympathy.
‘What are you doing?’ You sneered at him and pushed him aside, fiercely brushing away the tears from your eyes.
‘Aish, so pretty and yet so snake-tongued.’ HeeChul mumbled, getting up and dusting off his pants.
‘Fine.. I’ll let you feel miserable on your own.. but don’t blame me for making you feel left alone..’ HeeChul scoffed and left again.
You glared at his disappearing figure and crossed your arms.
Who did he think he was?

As HeeChul walked to the room where the president was kept, he couldn’t help but to feel good.
He was satisfied about the luck that had fallen into his arms.
Your appearance attracted him and now he wanted to make you his..
There was no way he was going to let you escape.

Suddenly you heard someone or something rush in..
You turned your head to see who or what it was, but you saw nothing.
Then suddenly a hand covered your mouth and someone started dragging you with him.
You wanted to protest and started to move your legs, but you were unable to kick since the handcuffs were still around your ankles.
‘It’s okay Flower, I know how to leave this place unseen..’ a familiar voice whispered in your ear, making you stop moving all together.
‘Micky?’ You whispered back.
‘That’s me.. Now let’s go!’ Micky said and took your hand.
‘Micky.. I can’t walk..’ You said, almost dropping to the floor, before Micky caught your waist and kept you from falling.
‘Then I’ll carry you..’ He said as he took you in his arms, bridal style.

________~END OF CHAPTER 14~________

HeeChul's feelings on the display and Micky's making yet another move! XD I hope all my readers enjoyed this chapter! =)