Strange behaviour

Operation Banda

When you and Micky arrived at his car, you could hear frustrated screams from the place you just left.
‘AISH!! NOOO!! SHE CAN’T BE GONE!!’ HeeChul yelled in anger.
‘Aish~! Hyung, don’t lose your temper!’ Someone else of them yelled.
It probably was the muscled guy, KangIn..
Hearing all these sounds, Micky quickly lifted you in the car, went to sit on the other side and drove off.
As you were driving away in high speed, you saw HeeChul, KangIn and some other guy running out of the building.
HeeChul was clutching his chest.. Was he holding.. his.. HEART?!

When Micky neared the PCF grounds he slowed down and parked the car on the side of the road.
You raised an eyebrow at him.
‘Oppa.. Why are you stopping here? Shouldn’t we go home? I’m really tired..’ You said.
‘Flower..’ Micky started and looked at you.
Because it was dark outside you couldn’t really see the expression on his face, but his voice indicated he was about to say something serious.
‘.. I’m really glad you are okay now..’ Micky said, coming closer.
You moved your head to look at a car that was about to pass, at the same moment you felt Micky’s lips touch your cheek..
If you didn’t turn your head..
..he would have kissed your lips..
What was all this for?
If anyone should kiss at all, it should have been you, thanking him for saving you..
Why would he kiss you?
Is he still toying with you, like he used to in the early days?!
You decided to forget about it, as Micky had started the engine and got back on the road.

The rest of the ride both of you were silent.
Micky focused on the road while you pulled up your legs and rested your head on your knees.

When Micky carried you to the entrance of the dorm, the door flung open, revealing a wide-eyed U-know.
‘FLOWER! YOU’RE BACK!’ He yelled and instantly Hero, Xiah and Max were beside U-know.
Micky carried you inside and laid you down on the couch.
‘She needs her rest..’ He said in a calm voice.
None of the others paid any attention to Micky’s words though..
‘Do you want some tea?’ Xiah asked, already holding the water boiler in his hands.
Hero chuckled. ‘She might want the handcuffs taken off first..’
‘Let me take care of that!’ Max said, returning with a pair of pincers in his hands.
Your eyes widened.
Since when did Mister Nosophobia want to come near your feet out of free will?
The others probably thought the same since they all stared at Max in disbelief.
‘What?’ Max asked and started cutting the handcuffs.
‘You’re.. not afraid of her feet?’ Xiah asked, almost dropping the water boiler that was still in his hands.
‘Oh, that.. well.. it has to be done..’ Max said and got up to bring the pair of pincers back to where they came from.
U-know took away the loose pieces of handcuff and Xiah smiled goofily as he remembered he was going to make some tea.
You smiled as you moved your legs freely.
‘Have I said thanks already?’ You asked Micky.
Micky laughed to you. ‘No, but that’s okay!’ Then he winked.
‘Still, thank you!’ You answered and laughed back.
You were glad Micky had come to save you..
Now you could sleep in your own bed, instead of spending the night at that uncomfortably cold place.
Suddenly you started wondering how Micky had found you..
How did he know where they had taken you?
‘How did you get Flower out of the hands of the bastards?’ Hero asked, as if reading your mind.
Only, Hero didn’t know you had been taken to another location..
Before Micky got a chance to answer, Max and Xiah came in.
‘Tea~!’ Xiah said, rather loud as he placed a cup of damping tea before you on the table and took sips out of the other cup he had brought.
‘Where is our tea?’ U-know asked.
‘It’s not made yet.. You can make it in the kitchen..’ Xiah answered and showed no signs of going to prepare more tea.
‘I found Flower in another building, she was left alone, that was my luck.. I actually went to the Blue House first. It was there that I found out what was going on as I followed the conversation between two guys. They also talked about hypnotizing someone, I’m guessing they were talking about the president, but I’m not sure..’ Micky said as Xiah and Max had sat down.
‘The president is in the same building as they brought me to..’ You said, remembering HeeChul’s conversation with YeSung.
‘Good job, Flower! You actually helped us out with being kidnapped!’ U-know cheered.
‘I’d rather found that out in another way.. Now they know me..’ You said as you sighed and took a sip of the tea Xiah made for you.
Max nodded. ‘We’d better make a new plan tomorrow.’
You yawned as you felt your head began to feel heavy.
You were very tired and sleepy.
While breathing in, you closed your eyes.
‘Oh, it works!’ You faintly heard Xiah’s voice say.

‘What works?’ Hero asked, looking at Xiah in confusion.
Xiah pointed at the cup of tea on the table.
‘I put some sleeping medicine into her cup!’
‘What?!’ Micky let out.
‘You can’t go around drugging people..’ Hero said.
‘That’s bad, hyung..’ Max said, shaking his head disapprovingly.
‘You should have told her.’ U-know agreed.
‘I’m pretty sure she was tired enough..’ Micky concluded.
‘Okay, okay.. I won’t do it again!’ Xiah raised his hand in defense.
‘All this talking about sleep.. I’m going to sleep.’ Max said, getting up and walking away.
‘I’ll bring Flower upstairs..’ U-know said as he took you in his arms and brought you to your room.

‘.. she doesn’t wake up soon, it’s your fault!’ Hero’s voice sounded as if coming from far.
‘Guys.. what are you doing in my room?’ You asked, confused of what it was that they were arguing about.
‘See.. I told you she will wake up!’ Xiah said to Hero, ignoring your question.
‘Did I miss something?’ You asked.
‘Yes..’ everybody except Xiah said.
‘No..’ Xiah said.
Then Max explained to you about the sleeping medicine..

________~END OF CHAPTER 15~________