Shaking at the core

Operation Banda

‘HeeChul! You can’t!’ KiBum yelled. ‘You can’t search for her, we need to finish the president’s business first!’
‘No! That’s what YOU want! YOU want the president to appoint his finances to you, so YOU can be rich!’ HeeChul yelled back.
KiBum gasped. ‘We were in this together, you and I, WE are going to be rich!’
HeeChul snorted. ‘The love of my life is much more important than a few bucks…’
‘Naïve betrayer!’
‘Selfish pig!’
The two guys parted ways, hissing and snorting to each other.

After Max’ directions, the six of you got ready to plan an invasion.
It wasn’t certain you’ll find the president as well, but at least you knew the place of their security computer.
If you could let Max get his hands on it, things could begin to get right!

‘TaeMin…’ JiYa said.
They had been hugging for some time now, neither of them had wanted to break away.
‘Hmm?’ TaeMin answered.
‘What’s going to happen to my parents?’ JiYa asked, her voice cracking of the fear she had.
TaeMin swallowed, but in the end decided to tell her.
He had wanted to run away with her, but he didn’t want to separate her from her parents.
‘KiBum and HeeChul want to hypnotize your father so he’ll let KiBum take care of the Blue House finances, which will give KiBum the chance to get a lot of money, money he doesn’t deserve…’ TaeMin answered her question and sighed.
‘And you’re with this plan?’ JiYa asked, pushing him away a little.
‘At first I didn’t know what he was up to, he just promised all of us money and I could use the money and excitement at that time… I’m sorry, I didn’t want to hurt anyone…’ TaeMin looked at his toes, knowing this moment would sooner or later come, he felt like the love he had discovered would never truly be within his reach.
Suddenly he felt JiYa’s arms embracing him, she needed his comfort and he began her hair.
‘You wouldn’t hurt my parents? You wouldn’t hurt me and my siblings?’ She asked.
TaeMin shook his head.
‘No one…’
And then, for the first time, their lips met each other.

‘Strange…’ Xiah thought, ‘Max does look at Flower, but he doesn’t touch her in any way… Is he lazy, nosophobic, or plain shy?’
Xiah decided to wait a little longer, until he had done what he was doing, then he would win your heart with the biggest surprise.
‘Wait! I’ll take my camera with me. If we can get some evidence, we can hand the case over to the police.’ You said, getting up and running upstairs to Micky’s room.
‘I have to get… something too.’ Micky announced and ran after you.
Everybody downstairs had their suspicions, but no clues as it was after all Micky’s room.

‘I can’t reach KiBum! He doesn’t answer his phone!’ HanKyung said frustrated.
‘Try again… Maybe you punched the wrong digits?’ SungMin stated, trying to cover the wasps nest by applying a curtain of sheets about a meter around it.
‘Okay, now everybody quiet, I’m going to hypnotize the first lady… So no shouting profanities!’ YeSung stated, looking fiercely out of his eyes.
He took pride in his work, but now he felt like they were toying with his abilities.
Then YeSung left all the thoughts he had behind him and focused on the task at hand.
Just then, at the most crucial moment, HanKyung dropped the phone and screamed: ‘Craaaaaap!’
‘WHAT NOW?!’ YeSung exploded.
‘I slapped the phone shut, but my thumb was still between it…’ HanKyung said, apologetic.
SungMin could help but let out a giggle, now the president woke up at “holy cow” and his wife at “craaaaaap”.
‘It’s NOT. FUNNY!’ YeSung claimed and sat down with a thud.

‘Flower… Can I talk to you? I need to talk to you…’ Micky said, looking at your eyes in a serious and direct manner.
You instantly forgot the purpose for running upstairs as you were baffled by his sudden serious face.
‘What is it?’ you asked softly, in what you hoped to be the tone of a listener.
‘I…’ Micky started and sighed, clearly searching for a way to say it.
‘Did you really forget everything that happened yesterday?’ He asked.
‘Well,’ you started, wondering whether you should tell him about your rejection to Max. ‘Pretty much, yeah…’ you said, figuring out that it wasn’t something he was supposed to know.
‘Did you forget this?’ He asked and moved forwards, held your head between his hands and kissed you on your lips.
Your eyes widened, did you kiss last night?!
Not long after that, you gave in and closed your eyes, losing yourself into Micky’s kiss.
When he noticed you liked it, he laid more emotion in his kisses.
You put your hands, which were previously hanging at your sides, carefully on his waist.
Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes, finally you realized you had loved him all the while, thinking he wasn’t interested.
You had been afraid of him, because you were afraid he wouldn’t like you.
You had backed away from him, because you secretly wanted him to get closer.
But then… Micky was still a Casanova, there was no way you could fully give in…
If you would fall further for him, he would get a bigger grip on you and when he’d move on eventually, you’d be left like an abandoned marionette, unable to keep yourself going.

Wandering around town, HeeChul was thinking of a way to find you.
EunHyuk, MinHo and TaeMin had found your house, but they had never told HeeChul about the place it was located, so he had no idea where to look for you.
In a desperate mood, he had wanted to call the three of them, but he withheld himself from doing that because he had given up on KiBum’s plans and didn’t want to have to do anything with it any longer.
‘Are you looking for something, young man?’ An older woman asked when HeeChul crossed her path in midtown.
Bewildered HeeChul chose to ignore the ahjumma, although it was clear that he’d heard her, because they had eye contact just when she asked him.
‘Eh…’ HeeChul muttered, scratched an imaginary itch and walked on as quick as he could, taking short glances at the ahjumma as he went.

KiBum was pissed about HeeChul’s lack of co-operation and ignored all the calls from HanKyung, or anyone else who would want to call him right now.
First he had to think things through.
Was he going to pursue the thoughts he had in mind, or was it better for him to flee the scene now that it was still remotely safe for him to do so?

________~END OF CHAPTER 31~________
 

Was that quick or what? =D

As you can probably sense, this fanfic is nearing it's end ='(

... but don't be sad, it'll need at least 5 - 10 chapters more! ^^

Please leave a comment! =) Those are like fuel to me ^^ plus, I like to read your reactions! =D