Holy cow!

Operation Banda

‘Well, mister plan keeper… What exactly have you planned to do?’ HeeChul said to KiBum, the moment he barked into KiBum’s set up office.
‘You should have been at the gathering yesterday at noon, then you would have known it all…’ KiBum retorted, not really interested in laying down the plan a second time.
‘I had other plans,’ HeeChul said casually, ‘so tell me, where do we go from here on?’
KiBum sighed and decided it was best to forget about the whole thing yesterday and just voice the plan to HeeChul.

Micky was a absent-minded while you ate your breakfast and when you had finished he disappeared without a word, taking the used dishes with him.
You were getting worried, why was Micky behaving like this all of a sudden?
Your brain was used to analyzing things and went to work immediately, although you were still feeling the aftermath of the hangover.
Micky seemed almost disappointed when he heard you didn’t remember anything…
OMO! Your eyes grew wide…
Did you and Micky…?
Was that why he was laying on your bed?
It couldn’t be, could it?
He was dressed after all.
You hugged Chunnie close, feeling comforted and safe.
When Micky entered the room again, you both started doing your own things, currently caught up in too many thoughts.

‘You’ll sleep now…’ YeSung said to the president, looking him straight in the eyes, before the presidents eyelids slowly closed and he started making snoring noises.
HanKyung, who was in the same room, was trying helplessly to suppress his spastic chuckles to the point that he felt like choking.
‘You will wake up only when you hear:…’ YeSung started saying to the president.
‘HOLY COW!’ SungMin shouted, interrupting YeSung’s hypnotizing session.
HanKyung almost wet his pants, rolling on the floor, making swimming motions while laughing and then wiping the corners of his eyes.
YeSung clapped in his hands, just ignoring SungMin’s outburst and HanKyung’s laughing salvo, but the damage was done as YeSung noticed the president wasn’t responding to his hand clapping.
‘Nice, now you have to wake the president up with a “holy cow”!’ YeSung turned to SungMin.
SungMin, who had a reason to shout of course didn’t pay attention to YeSung as he was staring wide-eyed to something behind YeSung.
Following his gaze, YeSung soon saw it too…
The president who had awoken at YeSung’s “holy cow”, turned around as well and gasped, whispering: ‘holy… cow!’, after which he immediately fell into an artificial slumber again.

‘I’ve got GREAT NEWS!’ Max said, racing out of the computer room, to find the living room empty.
Sighing Max went upstairs.
He could hear some shuffling sounds and thought he just saw Xiah run out of your room.
‘Xiah! Can you wake up Hero and U-know and tell them to meet me downstairs? Then I’ll ask Micky and Flower…’ Max said.
Xiah eyed Max for a moment, he felt jealous over Flower, but realized Max had at least worked on the operation while he himself hadn’t done anything these days…
He nodded and walked over to U-know’s room as Max sighed and knocked on Micky’s door.
‘Come on in!’ Micky answered.
Max swallowed as he saw you sitting behind Micky’s desk, watching a movie on his laptop, while Micky was in the same room, going through a car magazine, which was actually Max’, but he didn’t notice it.
Max couldn’t help but feel how the atmosphere between Micky and you seemed natural, if not something more.
He waved off his suspicious thoughts as Micky put away the magazine and smiled at him.
‘What is it, Max? You found something?’
‘Yeah, I did, will you two come downstairs, I’ll explain it to you all.’ Max said and motioned to both you and Micky.

‘Holy !’ YeSung shouted once he saw what was in one upper corner of the room.
A whole swarm of wasps was flying in and out of a huge nest.
‘I’m calling KiBum!’ HanKyung shouted once he had seen the nest as well.
‘We’ll probably have to evacuate, there’s no way we can get someone to remove the wasps nest, with the president here and all…’ SungMin reasoned.
YeSung nodded. ‘…but you did disturb my session too early…’ he muttered.

TaeMin was appointed to join JiYa wherever she went, whenever she went.
Knowing that fact, TaeMin felt glad to fulfill that role, he had an excuse to hang around her after all.
Coughing slightly JiYa told TaeMin, almost whispering, that she had to use the bathroom.
Instantly he felt awkward and embarrassed.
HeeChul had explicitly told him to follow JiYa into the bathroom and to stand outside the door of her stall, because: “…most escapes take please in the bathrooms of females!” according to HeeChul.
Hesitantly TaeMin entered the ladies bathroom after JiYa, shutting out all his thoughts and preparing to wait for her to come out again.
After two minutes, TaeMin heard soft sobbing noises and knocked on the door of the stall.
The lock on the door turned.
TaeMin waited a little but eventually opened the door slowly, hoping she was in a proper state.
She was, but she sat, curled up, on the lid of the toilet, hugging her knees and crying.
Crying girls weren’t exactly the thing TaeMin could handle well, but he took her hand and slowly pulled her out of the stall.
‘Why are you crying?’ He asked when she had washed away her tears.
‘You… you…’ she started, but broke down in cries again.
TaeMin was afraid he had done something wrong, but he couldn’t find out what it was.
‘…could hear… everything…’ she finished her sentence and looked at her feet, her eyes wide with the horror she was facing.
TaeMin was relieved it was only that, he almost wanted to laugh, but he saw how embarrassed JiYa was that he could only cough a little.
When he saw she wasn’t getting any less embarrassed, he pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her.
Her big eyes stared at him, surprised by the loving gesture that she had wanted him to show her for the past few hours.
‘I’m sorry…’ TaeMin said softly, holding her in his arms.

‘I know where they are… I’m positive of their location…’ Max claimed, looking all of you in the eyes one by one.
‘You are?’ Hero asked, happy that they were finally getting somewhere.
Max nodded.
‘Yes!’ Micky cheered.

________~END OF CHAPTER 30~________

So sorry for the long wait!!! *bows*
My next chapter is almost complete (in my head) xP
I'm having a little more time this weekend, so I'll try my best to update before Sunday! =)