Yesterday

Operation Banda

The next morning you woke up with a heavy weight on you.
Was this what alcoholic nights ended with, was this what they call a “hangover”?
When you opened your eyes your head felt like it was going to burst, the pain of light in your eyes was too much to handle and you groaned running your hands along your forehead.
The weight did not belong to you though, it was Micky, laying on top of you, still sleeping.
After he had tucked you under the sheets, he had been staring at your sleepy face, until he eventually dozed off, laying on the sheets that covered you.
Annoyed with your headache, you pushed Micky off by turning around.
‘Oophf…’ Micky let out, waking up as soon as his body touched the carpet.
Shocked that it was your bed he fell from, Micky got up and jumped into his own bed.
His head hurt as well, but unlike you, he could remember what happened yesterday night.
The memory of your kiss was lingering around his thoughts, he remembered it so clearly that he could almost experience it again by thinking.

Max had not slept that night and locked himself in the computer room.
He needed a distraction, if not, he felt like he could just explode.
So Max started working on the operation.
KHC_SJ13_SME was not sending out any signals…
He had hoped to backtrack the cameras and find the source of the main computer, but that was not going to be an easy thing now.
Should he hack the cameras? Or could he better hack the computer of B_H_Secure since that computer did send out signals?
In the end he decided to hack B_H_Secure, because he might find the connection with KHC_SJ13_SME via that computer, it was after all overpowered by it.

Hero and U-know had come home only one hour before sunrise.
They had both crashed on their beds and wouldn’t come out until at least 1 PM.

Xiah found himself laying on the floor, his cheek sticking to the tiles.
He had not made it to his room the other night, but he was surprised he succeeded in climbing the stairs.
The image of Max kissing you, holding you close, broke Xiah up.
He wasn’t too wasted to forget, but he hoped he had.
Eventually he reasoned that he should let you choose who you loved, but if Max wasn’t treating you right, or lacked as a lover, Xiah wasn’t going to sit and watch…
‘It’s Max and then me...’ Xiah thought to himself as he walked to the bathroom to wash up.
As he passed your room, he looked inside and saw it was still not what it had been.
Your room was tidied up, but that was about everything you could say about it.
The furniture was damaged, the bed was plain broken and the overall impression of the room was dull.
‘I can still score a few points…’ Xiah thought and smiled as an idea was forming in his head.

When TaeMin opened his eyes, he looked into the serene face of JiYa, her eyes were still closed and a small smile was around her lips.
She was sleeping like an angel and TaeMin noticed he was holding his breath.
When she yawned a little and readjusted her head onto the pillow TaeMin felt his heart skip a beat.
Had he fallen in love overnight?
Then he took a look at the others.
It was still early and the others weren’t awake yet.
EunHyuk and the baby girl were sharing a mattress, which was taken mostly by the girl.
LeeTeuk had pinned the boys down with his arms, one at each side of him, while he himself was laying flat on his stomach.
TaeMin couldn’t imagine that to be a comfortable sleeping position, but apparently it worked for LeeTeuk, since he was far away, making light snoring sounds.
What would they think if they knew the connection that was slowly forming between JiYa and TaeMin?
Surely they must never know, it was after all prohibited for a hostage taker to be romantically involved with the hostage.
The members of the presidential family were all going to be hypnotized and soon TaeMin and JiYa would never see each other…
… because she wouldn’t be able to remember or recognize him.

After some time you were woken up by a delicious scent.
Your stomach grumbled in anticipation when you saw Micky coming in with a tray full of small dishes.
‘How’s your headache?’ He asked.
How did he know? You looked at him bewildered.
Seeing your surprise he chuckled and pointed to his own head.
‘That’s one of the most common pains you get from drinking too much, I’ve got one too.’
‘Oh…’ you let out.
‘I thought I should bring you some food, you don’t have to eat it if you don’t feel like eating yet.’ Micky said, which made you surprised.
Since when had he become so thoughtful towards you, normally he would just say something like: ‘Are you going to eat? If you don’t I’ll eat it and you won’t get anything more…’
Just then your stomach made some more noises and Micky laughed as he sat down on your mattress with the tray on his lap.
‘Your stomach just betrayed you!’
You smiled and sat up straight.
Although your head was still hurting, somehow you could endure it.
Micky picked up a small piece of toast and brought it to your mouth.
The gesture made you a little nervous, but you opened your mouth and let him feed you.
‘About yesterday…’ Micky started and you felt anxious.
What happened yesterday?!
‘Do you remember anything from that night?’ Micky asked.
Wrecking your brain you couldn’t come up with more than the drinking games and Max’ kiss, the rest was a complete blank.
You shook your head.
‘Why? Is there something I should remember?’ you wanted to ask, but you kept silent, afraid of what information would be given to you…
‘Oh… That …’ was Micky’s answer.
Wow, awkward way of compassion…
Most of all because Micky seemed to be spacing out, which was very unusual for him.
You took the chopsticks and started feeding yourself, wondering what possible could have happened.
You were positive now, something definitely happened and it was big, but what was it?

________~END OF CHAPTER 29~________

^^ Sorry, it took me some time! =P I hope this chapter is enjoyable!~