Romance

Operation Banda

Late at night, LeeTeuk, EunHyuk and TaeMin were still keeping their eyes on the kids.
To make things more endurable, they had brought sleeping bags and mattresses for themselves too.
EunHyuk was sleeping next to the baby girl JiMin, LeeTeuk slept between the twin boys JiSun and JiHwan and TaeMin was sleeping next to JiYa.
The silence had returned after the tiring twin boys had finally closed their eyes and went to sleep.
‘Are you okay with me sleeping in the same room as you?’ JiYa asked TaeMin in a whisper so soft that only he could hear.
In response TaeMin nodded, but because of the dark, JiYa could not see him.
She patted his shoulder gently with her hand. ‘Are you sleeping?’
Her head was so close to his that he could feel her breath his ear shelf whenever she whispered.
It brought forth a tingling sensation that went through his whole body.
‘I’m still awake, but it feels like I’ll dream soon…’ TaeMin whispered back, smiling dreamily.
JiYa gasped, or was she laughing? TaeMin couldn’t tell the difference, since there was no sound, only the inhalation or exhalation of air.

‘We’re leaving, nice to have met you, bye!’ HeeChul said in one breath to U-know and Hero, while he grabbed KiBum’s arm and dragged him to the exit.
There was no way HeeChul could stay, after the humiliation that had dirtied his name.
KiBum’s plan had worked and he was satisfied as they left the club.
‘You just HAD to ruin all the fun, hadn’t you?’ HeeChul complained once they were outside.
‘You weren’t supposed to have fun, I thought you were looking for the girl!’ KiBum retorted.
‘Don’t talk to me like that, have you forgotten that I’m your hyung AND the leader?!’ HeeChul ranted on.
‘If I remember correctly, I’m the brain of this plan and you’re currently blocking our chances…’ KiBum said while raising his voice to the point that it became scary.
‘Yeah?! You think I’m blocking your plan?! You’re blocking mine!’ HeeChul finished and walked off, his movements pompous caused by his anger.

U-know and Hero were now certain of KiBum and HeeChul’s connection to the Bandas.
With the knowledge that HeeChul had flirted with Flower and that they held the president’s family as hostage, the picture of these guys just clicked.
Hero had heard HeeChul was looking for a girl and KiBum acted like he wanted them to leave.

‘Let’s do a guessing game!’ You laughed loud and that surprised you a little, but you weren’t really alarmed by it.
Xiah took another gulp of beer and put the glass down with a thud, making the liquid splash around.
‘Watch out!’ Max yelped, clearly still suffering from Nosophobia, even when he was drunk.
‘Which…’ Micky asked.
‘I didn’t portray anything yet~…’ you laughed again, assuming Micky had said “witch”.
‘No, which…’ Micky repeated and looked at you.
‘You mean me?!’ you asked, shock in your eyes.
Was the guy humiliating you?!
Suddenly you felt a rush of disappointment flow through you, his words hurt you and you fled out of the room, trying to find a place in which you could be alone.
‘Why’d you say that?!’ you heard Max asked indignantly before you slammed the door and ran into the hall way.

Back in the living room, Max looked pissed at Micky and decided to run after you.
Micky didn’t know what he did wrong and Xiah had fallen asleep with his head on the table.
All Micky could bring out was a confused ‘Huh?’.

‘Sleep well!’ JiYa whispered in TaeMin’s ear and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.
TaeMin couldn’t suppress a smile and sighed. ‘You too!’
Not long after, TaeMin felt her hand hesitatingly searching for his hand.
A little shyly himself he accepted her hand and tried to look at her face, but it was too dark.
And that’s how they fell asleep, holding hands.

In the club the party went on.
U-know and Hero enjoyed the music a lot, the DJ had great taste.
A girl tried to seduce U-know into slow dancing and he happily accepted, the girl was a beauty.
Hero himself felt attracted to a rather sad looking girl at the bar.
Something about her made him get up and talk to her.

Back in the hallway you sank to your knees against the wall.
Tears were running down your cheeks, you knew that you were more emotional because of the alcohol that was running through your veins, but you did feel really hurt.
You looked up when someone opened the door and walked towards you.
Max…
More tears fell, they fell for Max, poor Max who’s heart you could not accept.
‘Are you okay?’ Max asked squatting down beside you.
You nodded as you used your sleeve to wipe off the tears.
Max cupped your face with his hands, looking into your eyes with concern and wiping your tears for you.
All you could do was stare back at him, and there they were again, tears of sympathy.
‘Have you thought about my words?’ Max asked softly, after realizing this was again a precious moment alone.
Unable to tell him your true feelings you kept looking at his eyes.
Max obviously interpreted it the wrong way as he gently locked his lips on yours and started pulling you close to him.
His breath smelled of alcohol and he was definitely not sober at the moment.
At first you were too stunned to realize what he was doing, but when one of his hands started to roam your under your shirt, you pushed him off and apologized.

When Xiah had woken up and felt the need to relief himself, he went to the hallway, but when he saw Max and you making out, he decided to relief himself in the garden, since it was the only other place that popped into his drunken mind.
He did not tell Micky anything he had seen, it was too painful for Xiah himself.
Somehow he couldn’t belief that what he saw was real.
You and Max hadn’t noticed him come in or go out again.

‘I… I cannot accept your heart… I’m sorry…’ you let out in a whisper to Max.
‘Am I a bad kisser? Is that why?’ Max asked, clearly hurt, but showing even more emotion than a sober Max would have.
You shook your head fiercely, he was a pretty good kisser, but…
‘I’m not in love with you…’
Max bit his bottom lip and nodded slowly, he needed to process this.

The girls turned out to be best friends.
After U-know and Hero had met their objects of interest, the four of them started dancing together.
They had a good time and Hero was happy that he could fulfill his need for ordinary fun.

You felt the need to drink even more when you got back into the living room.
The room was spinning slightly and you just wanted fun…
You wanted to laugh like you had done before, during the drinking games.
Deep down you knew you had drank more than enough, but you had yet to find the strength to stop yourself.
‘I need to stop…’ you murmured and noticed how your speech was slurring.
Micky, who was surprisingly sober, handled quickly, right after hearing you say these words.
He took the bottle of Soju out of your hands and helped you stand on your feet.
Max was sleeping on the couch and Xiah was in his own world, giggling towards the table.
As good as Micky tried to help you, you were unable to stand on your own legs, so Micky picked you up and carried you to his room.
You were far from sane and it would be a wonder if you could remember anything from this point on tomorrow morning.
Since your bed frame hadn’t arrived because of a stock shortage, you had to spend a few more nights at Micky’s room.

In his room he laid you down onto your mattress, but you didn’t let go of him.
You held onto his neck for dear life, making him kneel onto the mattress, hanging above you.
Micky looked you in the eyes as he tried to loosen your grip on him.
As soon as your eyes made contact, he stopped moving altogether and stared back at you.
Looking into your big eyes, Micky felt the urge to kiss your lips, to pin you down on the mattress and to make love to you like the end of the world was nearing, but he knew the innocent fragility that he held in his arms.
He thought you would never forgive him if he took that advantage of you now.

For a long period of time the two of you just stared into each other’s eyes.
Micky was still debating over what he should do, when you made the decision for him and pressed your lips onto his.
Deep down Micky knew he shouldn’t give into it, you were drunk and you might not really like him that much…
Yet your lips tasted like sugar on his hungry lips and the scent of you sent him straight to heaven.
He wanted a lot more, but he broke free from the kiss and covered you with your blanket.
Micky wanted you to choose for him, but only when he knew you were sincerely wanting to.

________~END OF CHAPTER 28~________

^^ A longer chapter than usual! =) & you kissed 2 guys XP LOL