Time for change

Operation Banda

‘So, where is she?’ HeeChul continued, looking at EunHyuk, MinHo and TaeMin one by one.
‘We did our best…’ TaeMin said softly.
‘We almost caught her…’ MinHo added.
EunHyuk grinned sheepishly, hoping HeeChul would go easy on him.
‘You guys are really worthless!’ HeeChul waved away imaginary air out of frustration. ‘I can better do this MYSELF!’
With those words HeeChul stampeded off.
The three stood there, surprised, relieved and flabbergasted to HeeChul’s lack of anger towards them.
‘There’s definitely something fishy about him…’ MinHo agreed with EunHyuk.

KiBum was cooking in his seat.
The whole plan was in danger of collapsing, it was shaking already.
Nobody seemed to do something, they were all preoccupied with keeping things the way they were.
However KiBum wanted change…
Things had to change in order to keep moving!
KiBum grabbed the phone resolutely.
Everyone had to gather, here, in an hour!

‘Gosh… I want to go out…’ Hero sighed.
Lately nothing ordinary had happened.
Their life was full of strange things, no ordinary person got kidnapped, invaded a presidential house or placed bugging devices, but they did it all…
Hero was graving for some ordinary fun.
‘Let’s all go out this evening!’ Hero said, half demanding, to everyone in the room.
Max and Xiah were playing a videogame.
‘Yeah!’ Xiah yelled, but you were unsure if it was because of going out or because he had just won the first round.
Without looking away from the television screen Max answered that he didn’t want to.
‘Too many sweaty bodies dancing too close… I rather avoid that…’
U-know and Micky wanted to go and you wouldn’t have guessed otherwise.
‘Come on Flower! What about you join us and have some fun!’ Hero encouraged you.
Max looked up from his game to see what your answer would be.
Xiah happily continued as he knew he was going to win the game completely!
With eyes that were almost pleading, Max looked at you.
You knew he would end up being alone at the dorm, if you were going out with the guys.
Again Max showed you the most pleading puppy eyes you had ever seen…
‘Ehm… I’ll stay home to accompany Max.’ You said as you could not go against the puppy eyes.
‘Then I’ll stay home too… What if someone tries to kidnap Flower again?! I’ll take care of the maknaes!’ Micky stated.
‘So it’s just me, U-know and Xiah?’ Hero asked, looking at the videogame playing dolphin.
‘What? I’m not going out!’ Xiah claimed.
So it was after all the game he cheered for…
‘Okay… then we’ll just go out with the two of us!’ U-know and Hero agreed.

An hour later everyone had gathered at the place KiBum had arranged for them to meet.
Everyone, except HeeChul…
Even YeSung was there, still a bit dazed, but back to the land of the living.
Just a few minutes earlier, SungMin had been able to snap the boys fingers and wake him up.
‘Thank you all for coming… Does anyone know where HeeChul is?’ KiBum asked, looking around the room.
Then HeeChul’s comment about going after the girl himself ringed through MinHo’s memory.
He wasn’t really doing that now, was he?
Well, him being HeeChul, big chance he was indeed going after her alone…
‘He might have gone after that girl…’ MinHo answered KiBum.
‘WHAT?! AHH~! You can’t be serious!’ KiBum closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb out of frustration.
‘Well, what are you waiting for?! GO GET HIM!’ KiBum screamed, but just as MinHo was about to walk out of the door, KiBum called him back.
‘I’ve changed my mind, it’s better if you all listen to me first, then I will deal with HeeChul after…’

‘We should do something, right?’ you asked Max. ‘I mean, if they have taken the president, shouldn’t we take him back?’
Max seemed to give it a thought.
‘Well, you’re right, but what can we do?’ He said and went into thinking mode, an index finger on his chin, his gaze somewhere at the horizon…
After a minute of silence you shrugged and went to Hero with your question.
‘If we can find the location of the president, we can bring him back to the Blue House…’ Hero started but got interrupted by Max, who apparently found a solution.
‘I know what to do!’ Max claimed enthusiastically. ‘Why didn’t I think of this earlier?! I need to check the source of KHC_SJ13_SME!’
‘What?’ both you and Hero let out. ‘English explanation please?’
Max smirked a little, he was the wiz kid after all.
‘You know, the computer that controls the cameras in the Blue House, if I can find the source of that computer, I might find the place where the criminals are.’
‘Well done, braniac!’ Hero complimented and heaved his hand to high five Max.
Of course Max didn’t extend his hand, he was nosophobic, so he just nodded and Hero high fived you instead.

‘So here is the deal… I’m going to add some changes…’ KiBum started.
‘First, LeeTeuk moves to the dirty work team and MinHo will go to the confrontation team…’
Groans of protest could be heard from LeeTeuk, while MinHo was smiling in glee.
Being transferred from the dirty work team to the confrontation team was like being promoted, but the other way around was humiliation.
‘ShinDong will take HanKyung’s place in the snipers team and HanKyung will be part of the arrest team. The arrest team and the dirty work team will both be responsible for the president, his wife and his children.’ KiBum continued without taking notice of the protesting and smiling faces.
‘The hypnosis team, currently consisting of YeSung and SungMin will start hypnotizing the president! Without delay!’ KiBum looked at SungMin as if to make sure his words were heard.
A little taken aback by KiBum’s fierce attitude SungMin nodded and looked back at him with huge eyes.
‘The snipers team, you are going to keep yourselves busy by scanning everyone who enters the Blue House. The confrontation team, you will only DELAY the made appointments and that means you’ll have to call everyone who’s appointment you cancelled, to make a new appointment! Of course that’ll be an appointment a lot later! Then the team on the lookout… I want you to gather the IDs of everyone going into the Blue House. Everyone knows what to do now, so, go do it!’
With that said, the gathering was over and everybody went on doing their duties.

Trusting his team will work, KiBum decided to go after HeeChul by himself.
Knowing HeeChul all too well, KiBum headed towards the biggest club in town that evening.

________~END OF CHAPTER 25~________

This will be the last update for a week... ^^"
Tomorrow I have to pack, since I'll go on a vacation to Spain for a week! =)
^^ After that, I don't know if I'll be able to update as frequently as now, since school starts the week after I'm back from Spain... =(
(= I hope you at least enjoy this chapter! ^^

I'm going to just continue writing this evening (it's 8 PM here) and who knows, I might update once more today! XD