Going out, part 1

Operation Banda

Sorry for the looooooong wait! I'm currently busy with college, so I have a lot less time to write, but my head is full of ideas, so the next chapter will probably be posted soon! =)
_____________________________________________________________________________

U-know and Hero were all excited when the time had come for them to go out.
Quickly they said their goodbyes to you and the rest and headed out into the already darkening evening.

‘So, what are we going to do?’ Micky asked you, Max and Xiah.
‘Let’s do a video game!’ Xiah said excited.
‘Ah, I’ll pass! Besides I don’t think that Fl…’ Max started to say, but you interrupted him.
‘Okay! I’m in! Who’s with me?’ you asked, almost as excited as Xiah.
Not to your surprise, you all ended up sitting behind the television, playing Mario Karts.
You were in a team with Xiah and Max was teamed up with Micky.

‘HeeChul, where are you…’ KiBum murmured when he waited in line to enter the club.
After entering the place, KiBum quickly scanned the dance floor and the bar, he would have scanned the toilets next, if he had not found HeeChul at the bar, drinking something that looked like Vodka.
With a quick pace, KiBum approached the drinking guy and took his glass.

‘Yah!’ HeeChul said indignantly, but then he saw it was KiBum who took his glass.
‘Oh, it’s you.’ He sounded indifferent now, his buddy could have the drink, it was just water after all…
‘Why did you go chase that girl without telling me and why are you in a club?’ KiBum asked, trying to hide his anger, he didn’t want to attract attention.
‘She is dangerous when running free and everybody goes to a club once in a while so the chance of running into her here is rather big…’ HeeChul reasoned.
If I meet her here, I’ll have a chance of making her fall for me, HeeChul added in his mind.

The stupidity of HeeChul’s reasoning made KiBum go crazy.
How could someone reason like that? It just made no sense!
Then to think KiBum was trying to pull off a master plan on the presidential position with him!
That thought just made him grave for a drink, a strong drink.
He brought HeeChul’s glass to his mouth and took a big gulp.
‘WATER?!’ He spat out. ‘Since when do you drink WATER instead of something more strong?’
‘Since I need to stay sober and water looks pretty neat in a glass… Don’t you think?’ HeeChul grinned.
KiBum scoffed a little.
‘Certainly.’ a figure on HeeChul’s other side said.
HeeChul turned around and greeted the tall guy with a friendly nod.
‘I’m U-know, by the way.’ the guy said and then nodded to his friend. ‘and this is Hero.’
‘Nice to meet you, we’re Cinderella and Snow White.’ HeeChul joked, pointing out who was who with his thumb.
‘Oh~ nice names!’ Hero said while U-know laughed.
‘Nah, I was just joking, I’m HeeChul and that’s KiBum. So what are your real names?’ HeeChul asked laughing as well.
Hero and U-know exchanged glances before U-know turned back to HeeChul and said: ‘We like to keep our names on the down low, but for you we’ll make an exception. I’m YiJoo and he’s JoSun.’
‘Wow, secretive, but okay, we’ll call you U-know and Hero.’ HeeChul replied.

‘I won! I won!’ Xiah screamed victoriously pumping his fists up in the air.
You nudged him in the side with your elbow.
‘Don’t you mean, we won?!’ you asked, faking to be indignant.
‘Of course! We won! You did great! Wah~ Let’s do it again!’ Xiah cheered and hugged you by your waist, making you a little nauseous as he swayed you around.
‘If you don’t mind… I’d rather do something else…’ You said, trying to loosen Xiah’s grip on you.
‘Let’s do a game!’ Max suggested. ‘What about the mouse game?’
‘Count me in!’ you said enthusiastically, making Max smile.
‘Wouldn’t that be much more fun while we have a drink?’ Micky asked with a hint of mischief in his smile.
‘You mean as in drinking games?’ Xiah asked to clarify.
Micky nodded and grinned.
‘Okay, let’s go shopping for drinks then, I don’t think there’s much in the fridge, just a couple of beers.’ Max said.

‘Yah, let’s go dance! This is my favorite song!’ U-know said as a new song was being played.
With Hero following him, U-know entered the dance floor and started dancing.
HeeChul and KiBum stayed at the bar.
HeeChul wanted to stay since he had a great overview from there and KiBum knew that if he left HeeChul’s side, the guy was going to avoid him.
‘You’re not going to find her here, let’s go, before that U-know guy and his hero come back…’ KiBum nudged HeeChul and tried to pull him of the bar stool.
‘That guy is not U-know’s hero, his name is Hero!’ HeeChul laughed while KiBum rolled his eyes.
‘That’s what I said, now let’s go!’
‘NO! I want to stay, you can go if you want to…’

‘Don’t you have a suspicion on who these guys are?’ Hero said to U-know over the music.
‘I know, these two might be that HeeChul and KiBum from the Bandas!’ U-know replied. ‘Let’s try and befriend them, in that way we might get some information…’
Hero nodded and when the song ended, both guys went back to HeeChul and KiBum at the bar.
‘He’s actually a terrible dancer… That’s why he never dances…’ KiBum said to U-know and Hero, still trying to get HeeChul to leave.
‘If you want to dance, I could teach you…’ U-know said to HeeChul.
The latter nodded with a smile, but glared at KiBum when U-know wasn’t looking, mouthing: ‘It’s not working… I’m still staying!’

When you and the boys came back from the liquid store, Micky went into the cellar to take out the mini fridge, Xiah was warming up the little snacks so you and Max brought the glasses and small plates to the living room.
When you had placed them on the table, Max suddenly turned towards you and hugged you.
He wrapped his arms tightly around you and pressed his warm body against yours.
Out of shock you just stood there wide-eyed, like a statue in his arms.

TO BE CONTINUED...

________~END OF CHAPTER 26~________
 

Cliffhanger~ ^^"