Going out, part 2

Operation Banda

Mianhe! *bows* It took me longer than I had wanted, but this chapter is a little longer as well, so I hope you can forgive my slowness? ^-^
_______________________________________________________________________

‘Max…’ you let out when you finally understood what was really going on…
‘I like you, Flower, more than I can tell you…’ Max whispered in your ear, you could sense it had taken a lot of courage from his side to confess, but he had probably planned it all out.
Except that he could not plan your feelings nor reaction.
You broke free out of his hug, thinking of what to say to him, when suddenly your moment together was over.
‘Snacks are ready~!’ Xiah yelled from out of the kitchen and stumbled into the living room with a large plate of little buns with sausages.
You laughed as you saw the proud look on Xiah’s face.
All he had done was warm them up in the micro wave oven, but he handled it as if he was serving a five star lunch dish.
‘Guys, I need a little help… The box is heavier than I thought!’ Micky said, coming out of the cellar.
Quickly, without saying a word, you saw Max disappear in the cellar behind Micky.
It was a pity you had no more time together, now you didn’t know what he thought you thought of him and how things were between you…

The president’s four children were a 2 year old baby girl named JiMin, two 6 year old twin boys named JiSun and JiHwan and a 14 year old teenage girl named JiYa.
LeeTeuk, EunHyuk and TaeMin were appointed to look after the kids, since HanKyung was taking care of drugging the president’s wife while SungMin and YeSung were hypnotizing the president.
In the room where the kids were, JiMin was crying again and SungMin was not available to make her go to sleep.
‘What do we do?’ TaeMin asked, raising his voice slightly over the crying.
LeeTeuk took JiMin from the blanket, but to their surprise she started crying even louder.
‘Hyung, you’re hurting her, you can’t pick her up by her arms!’ EunHyuk said and took JiMin out of LeeTeuk’s hands.
Rocking her slowly, the baby’s cries died down.
EunHyuk froze and sat like a statue, she stopped crying!
But just when EunHyuk tried to lay her down, JiMin opened again and a fresh raw cry started.
So EunHyuk continued rocking her and she fell silent again.
‘You just keep doing that!’ LeeTeuk said encouraging and mocking at the same time, as he stood up and went to take a look at the twin boys.
‘Do you like jokes?’ LeeTeuk asked the boys as he approached them.
‘Yeah~.’ they answered simultaneously.
‘There were two penguins standing on the roof, one penguin said: I’ll push you off, the other said: No!’ LeeTeuk told the boys and laughed himself.
The boys didn’t get the joke, since it was too lame to understand if you’re expecting something funny.
They looked at each other and then started attacking LeeTeuk, trying to pull him to the ground and fight with him.
‘Aw! Ah~’ LeeTeuk yelled little high pitched screams as the boys had their fun with him.
‘My brothers are so immature…’ JiYa sighed, sitting herself next to TaeMin on the couch.
‘*cough*… Yes, they are, but they’re only 6, right?’ TaeMin asked, a little cautious about the girl’s sudden closeness.
‘I bet you’re more mature…’ JiYa continued, looking at him with big eyes, “accidently” touching his knee.
‘Eh~’ TaeMin let out, feeling extremely uncomfortable with the girl’s blunt flirting.
‘I’m sorry, are you feeling awkward with me?’ JiYa asked, with the air of a grown up, she made a far more intelligent impression than you would expect from someone her age.
TaeMin was utterly surprised by her words and nodded slowly.

‘Let the games begin~!’ Micky cheered enthusiastically.
You were gathered in the living room with the mini fridge, a deck of cards, a set of dices, a stack of paper and some ballpoints.
‘I know a game we can play!’ you said and you saw everybody looking expectantly at you.
‘First we have to pick a drink with little alcohol…’ you started.
Xiah grabbed a beer, Max picked a Malibu cola (or mostly cola with a drop of Malibu), Micky took a Smirnoff and you chose a Breezer lemon.
‘… This is what we’ll do… We start counting, saying a number each, but you can’t say 7 or a number that you can contract by 7 or for example 34, because that’s 3 + 4 = 7. Instead of such a number, you have to say unknown.’ you continued explaining the game.
‘What happens if you say 7?’ Xiah asked.
‘Isn’t that obvious?’ Micky laughed.
‘You’ll have to shave your head…’ Max said and tried to trick Xiah by looking dead serious.
Everybody laughed after seeing Xiah’s shocked expression.
‘No, none of the kind. You’ll have to take a sip of your drink if you say 7.’ you said.
Then the game started.
You: 1…
Micky: 2…
Xiah: 3…
Max: 4…
You: 5…
Micky: 6…
Xiah: eh… 7… *grin*
‘Why’d you say 7?’ Max asked.
‘I was longing for a sip of beer…’ Xiah said innocently, but he knew he was being mischievously.
Micky face-palmed himself, while you sighed and grinned, it was so typically Xiah.
‘We should mix those drinks together, to make a punishment drink…’ you suggested doing.
A few minutes later, a huge nasty mix drink of various alcoholic drinks was created and stood on the table in front of you.

Quite some time had passed since KiBum entered the club and he was longing to leave again.
They had more important things to do then searching for a girl who was unlikely to appear in a place like this.
Unfortunately HeeChul wasn’t showing any signs of leaving soon at all…
KiBum was wrecking his brain for tricks to make HeeChul leave the club.
‘Have you seen her yet?’ HeeChul asked KiBum…
‘No and I doubt very much that she’ll show up!’ KiBum replied annoyed.
‘Aigoo, since when are you so negative? Have a little faith, sooner or later she’ll be here!’ HeeChul laughed it off.
KiBum rolled his eyes.
It was clear that since HeeChul had set his eyes on you, there was no reasoning with him any longer.
“Cause love is dangerous, dangerous… and it’s killing, ke-killing us…” TaeYang’s song was blasting from the speakers and KiBum realized how much it fit his feelings.
Love had ruined HeeChul’s sanity and it was killing their chance of the plan to succeed.
Suddenly KiBum found a solution.
When U-know and Hero came to the bar once again, KiBum put his arm around HeeChul’s shoulder and started acting a little drunk.
Then he turned towards U-know and Hero and grinned.
‘Did you know we are actually a couple, but we never tell it to the world.’ KiBum laughed a throaty laugh.
‘You did NOT just say that!’ HeeChul shook off KiBum’s arm, he was pissed.
‘I’m NOT GAY!’ He continued and to proof his point he grabbed a random girl by her arm and pressed his lips against hers.
She was not happy with his action as she started struggling and eventually kneed him and slapped his cheek, but HeeChul wasn’t done proving KiBum’s words as he went onto the dance floor and started dancing like his future depended on it.
Unfortunately, KiBum’s statement about his dancing had not really been a lie, the wild movements of his arms and his hip trusts could hardly be called skillful dancing…

‘We’re so going to be wasted tomorrow!’ Xiah laughed his loud laugh.
‘I don’t care! Give me one more glass of Cherry liquor, please!’ you laughed, enjoying the dreamlike state you were in.
Micky was shuffling the cards and Max was singing a song, but messed up the lyrics badly.

________~END OF CHAPTER 27~________

I'll try to update soon again! =)