Epilogue: Four months after

Operation Banda

‘Is my wife eating again?’ Micky asked as he caught you sneaking some rice crackers upstairs.
‘Wodduya mean? Cand I?’ you said, barely understandable with your mouth full of cracker.
‘I know you’re eating for two, but you eat like you eat for five, love.’ Micky said and hugged you while taking the crackers out of your hands.
‘I’m sorry,’ you said and kissed him.
Then you took the crackers out of his hands again. ‘but I’m just so hungry!’
Laughing you ran downstairs, followed by Micky.
You were having these weird cravings for a while now.
It was one of the reminders of your pregnancy.
It had been the result of the honeymoon…

The two of you now lived in your own home; a small apartment near the PCF grounds.
Although you still had ties with the company, you were no longer active agents.
The others of your team had also stopped being active agents.
New teams of younger people had taken over your active duties.
Your new duties weren’t in the field anylonger.
Most of what you did was desk work in the higher regions of the organization.
Micky was promoted as manager and leader of a few teams.
This caused you to have enough income to start a life together.

Max and SooYoung weren’t married yet, because they wanted to be healed from their mysophobia before they’d start a family.
Apparently that goal was a real incentive, for they had dropped many of their weird over-hygiene habits already.

Xiah had done a confession to all, when he was drunk on the after party of your wedding, when you and Micky had already left.
He said he wanted to explain why he was called Xiah for their missions.
As it turns out, Xiah had this boy fantasy about being a secret agent, Asia’s best secret agent, that is.
So he called himself Xiah, a stylized version of Asia.
After the confession, nobody wanted to call him Xiah anymore, so the real names were made known between them as friends.
Xiah became JunSu, Max became ChangMin, Hero became JaeJoong, U-know became YunHo and Micky became YooChun, although he wasn’t there at that moment.
Your name stayed Flower, because no-one of those who were present knew your real name.

Hero, who you all called JaeJoong now, had decided to work for a caterer and was spending many hours on making delicious dishes.
He had become a busy person because of it, but you could see it also brought him lots of joy.

U-Know, who had kept his mission name and made it his artist name, had surprised you all the most.
He had always been the one most keen on fashion, that was what you knew.
However, the guy never told you he wanted to become a model!
After leaving PCF, U-know had been restless and a little depressed.
To cheer him up, Micky and you decided to take him to the city to shop and have fun.
That’s when you saw there was a casting for male models taking place.
Without hesitation U-know declared that he wanted to try out.
Apparently he was so passionate about it and quite goodlooking as well, so they asked him to sign a contract with them!
That evening, Hero baked a huge pie…

JiYa and TaeMin were both still a little too young to marry, even though they loved each other a lot.
The president didn’t want his oldest to marry already, but he did approve of TaeMin as his son-in-law someday.
TaeMin and JiYa were both students still.
Luckily for them, TaeMin was living in with the presidential family.

LeeTeuk turned up from nowhere and EunHyuk, who had become a family friend of the presidential family, suggested them to hire LeeTeuk as a babysitter.
Although it was EunHyuk’s prank to make his sissy hyung pay for running away from their mess, LeeTeuk handled it very well.
4 times a week LeeTeuk would babysit the twin boys and play games with them.
He soon became their favorite babysitter.

YeSung was brought to a clinic after someone found him in a public bathroom.
He was staring at himself in the mirror and didn’t move, someone was freaked out by it and called emergency.
Apparently YeSung had hypnotized himself on accident, when he was trying to adjust his contacts.

EunHyuk had found himself a girlfriend, albeit a pretty ill-tempered girl at times.
She was one of the modelling friends of U-know, a real, spoiled beauty.

HeeChul had been sent to boarding school.
At first he didn’t like it one bit.
The people all had a posh accent (in HeeChul’s perception, because HeeChul himself only spoke slang).
But then, it just happened.
A certain girl caught HeeChul’s attention…
She wasn’t the typical beauty, nor was she a very flirty person.
The girl in question was a very shy and modest girl.
She wasn’t what HeeChul would look for first, but it was her voice that he had fallen for.
During one of his skipped classes, HeeChul passed her music class, while she was just singing.
Ever since that moment something seemed to have changed in HeeChul.
He knew he could never impress the girl, as long as his grades were low and his behavior bad…

~~~

FLASHBACK TO THE HONEYMOON

‘Do you remember the words I spoke just before we left the altar?’ YooChun whispered, when you stood together near the bed in your hotel suite.
‘Yes, I think it’s time for you to show me what you meant…’ you answered and pulled YooChun onto the bed.
He kissed your lips and then gave you a crooked smile.
‘It’s time for Operation Banda…’ He said and kissed you again, this time more passionate.
‘Operation… Banda…?’ you asked, in between kisses.
‘Yes, you’re my Operation Banda…’ YooChun smiled and started planting kisses on your collarbone. ‘Beautiful, Adorable and Amazing.’

________~THE END~________

It's over.... *speechless*
I know, lately I've been a very lousy updater/writer. It actually took me over 2 years from the first letter up till the last to write this story! =)

I sincerely hope you loved reading it, even though I have mixed feelings about it myself! xD Take care~