The Wedding

Operation Banda

When, after all the waiting, the wedding day had finally arrived, you woke up very early and Micky left to the church where the ceremony would be kept.
He was going to welcome all the guests while you were preparing at home.
Lots of people would come to the wedding; your teammates and SooYoung, the presidential family, TaeMin, YeSung, SungMin, EunHyuk and some of their friends and of course all the agents at PCF.

‘You look absolutely stunning…’ Hero said as he helped you adjust your vile.
‘Thank you!’ You smiled.
A sigh of satisfaction escaped your mouth as you looked into the mirror.
‘Are you nervous?’ Hero asked.
‘No, not really, just excited.’ You answered and gave Hero another smile.
‘Well, shall we?’ Hero asked as he held out his elbow for you. ‘Missis Park YooChun to be.’
Your eyes grew wide. ‘How come you know his real name?’
‘Oh, we started using nicknames only when it wasn’t the two of us anymore. As you know, Micky and I were the first of our team to join PCF.’ Hero explained.
‘Well then, I’ll be happy to have you bring me to Park YooChun.’ You smiled and linked arms with him.

A white limo was specially arranged for you and brought you to the church.
Micky and you wanted a small and romantic wedding, which was exactly what you were heading to.
The sun was shining and there was no rain, just the perfect wedding weather.
Not many minutes later, your limo stopped near a small white church.
The church had big, bright coloured, stained glass windows and a small tower with a carillon in it and a cross on top.
A modest flowery ivy was growing on the walls of the church, making the whole scene seem somewhat idyllic.
Hero got out of the limo quickly and helped you get out as well.
At the door TaeMin waited for you and when he saw you he smiled at you and went in to tell the musicians you had arrived.
The moment you stepped inside, the musicians played “Beautiful Thing” which you saw was sung by Xiah.
Then you noticed Micky on the other end of the church, standing before the altar, waiting for you.
Hero led you past all the people that had come to the wedding, but all you saw was Micky.
Micky looked in your eyes and you could see he was stunned about the way you looked.
He looked good as well, with a white suit, a black bow tie, a white flower in his pocket and his hair slightly curled.
You smiled back at him, in an hour this man would be your husband.
You could almost not believe it, but it sure made you smile uncontrollably.
Micky took your hand when you reached him.
You unlinked arms with Hero and went with Micky up the altar.

After the ceremony Micky kissed you in front of all the people you loved.
It was the happiest moment you had ever had so far.
Micky was now your husband, he was yours and you were his!
‘No regrets that you married me?’ Micky joked, whispered in your ear.
‘Nope, none at all!’ You replied, whispering in his ear.
‘You just wait until tonight…’ Micky whispered and winked before leading you down the steps of the altar.

Together with all your wedding guests, Micky and you went to a hired penthouse to celebrate the wedding further.
Max had a speech prepared for the two of you and raised a lot of laughter with his anecdotes.
Hero presented his self-made wedding pie and received many compliments for it.
‘Don’t you mind me cutting it?’ Micky asked Hero.
‘A pie is to be eaten, isn’t it?’Hero said and smiled.
‘In that case~…’ Micky replied and took the knife to cut out the first piece.
‘Yummy! This is delicious!’ EunHyuk commented when he had taken a first bite, to which everyone laughed.

Throughout the day, several friends of you presented to you small things they had prepared.
TaeMin, JiYa, DongHae and EunHyuk had made a special dance routine for you, Xiah and YeSung sang a song together, Max and U-know were doing some stand-up comedy act and lastly the PCF boss, who rarely showed himself, held a small speech.

At the end of the day, the penthouse was turned into a dim-lighted dance floor.
The walls were covered with star- and heart-shaped lights which created a really romantic atmosphere.
Micky led you to the middle of the room and started dancing with you.
A slow romantic song was running in the background.
Even if it wasn’t, you’d be thinking that it was, because Micky’s presence was the only thing that really registered in your mind anyway, right now.
‘Would it be weird to tell you this is the best day I could ever have?’ Micky asked you.
‘I love you, and you’re not weird.’ you replied.

When the clock striked 11 PM Xiah took the microphone and announced a kidnap.
To your surprise Micky took you up in his arms and brought you outside the penthouse, onto the roof.
Apparently it was all planned.
A helicopter was waiting on the roof, with Max about to fly it.
With one swift movement Micky took you inside the helicopter and Max started ascending the helicopter right away.
‘YooChun, where are we going?’ you asked.
‘Shh…’ Micky answered and held his finger in front of his mouth.
He kissed you once on the lips and whispered. ‘It’s a surprise, you’ll see when we get there.’

After one and a half hours of flying, Max landed the helicopter somewhere.
It was already completely dark outside and you couldn’t see anything except the few lights here and there.
You seemed to be in a village or something.
On one side of you there were no lights except for the moon visible, but a faint salty breeze was coming from that side.
You realized you were standing on the boulevard of a beach.
‘Welcome to Jeju Island, my love.’ Micky said and kissed you while Max was ascending the helicopter again, ready to take care your luggage was being brought to the hotel.
Micky led you onto the beach and kissed you in the moon light.

________~END OF CHAPTER 61~________

I realize it's been a really looooong time since I last updated... I'm really sorry, mianhamnida! *bows 90 degrees*
The story only needs a good epilogue and then it's finished... *sigh*