Hello there...

Operation Banda

‘Hello there~, open your eyes for me, gorgeous…’ A male voice with an negatively intoxicating sweet intonation came from afar.
You hadn’t wanted to open your eyes yet, for the sheer fact that the annoying voice wanted you to do just that.
‘Damn you, just respond, will you?’ The voice lost all his sweetness in just a nanosecond, but you recognized the person behind the voice now.
His hand gave you a push against the shoulder which was, frankly said, pretty painful.
Your eyes flew open and you began rubbing your shoulder.
‘Serves you right, for pretending!’ HeeChul scoffed, getting up from his knees.
Then you took in your surroundings for the first time.
You were surprised that the place he brought you to wasn’t one tiny bit uncivilized.
Whether it was dark outside or not, you couldn’t tell because the windows were heavily shielded, but the interior was modern with blue lights.
You knew this must be a coffee shop, without ever having been in one before.
The back wall, behind a counter, was some sort of booze cabinet, filled with all imaginable bottles of alcoholic liquid.
You yourself were sitting in a corner, right on top of what must be HeeChul’s jacket.
Whatever it was the guy needed you for, you didn’t understand his two faced behavior.
‘Want something to soothe your nerves?’ HeeChul smirked, while he filled his own glass with a white-ish liquid from a dark green bottle.
‘No thanks…’ You answered, to avoid the risk of poisoning by anything he would offer you to consume.
It wouldn’t soothe you anyway, it would only make you more anxious.
‘Then suit yourself.’ HeeChul replied bluntly as he heaved a sigh that was nothing short of deliberate annoyance towards you.
It was the type of hint that normally meant something along the lines of “you bore me to dead and possibly far beyond as well”.
The odd thing was that, obviously he was the one making you part of his company and not the other way around.
If anyone should be annoyed, it must be you.
‘If you think nobody is going to come after you, you’re wrong…’ you said as you glared at HeeChul’s back.
HeeChul turned and you thought he was intimidated by your words, but he merely scoffed and rolled his eyes.
‘How many movies have you seen? Couldn’t you think of something more creative?’ He tsk-ed as he shook his head.
You decided to ignore him and pretend he was just a layer of thin air, some very nasty thin air.
HeeChul walked towards you and let out a snort that seemed something between a scoff and a laugh.
IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE…
‘So now you’re just going to ignore me, right?’ HeeChul said, snorting again.
‘YES!’ You blurted out angrily.
‘HAHAHA!’ HeeChul’s laugh filled the space surrounding you.
So much for ignoring him…
‘I hate you…’ you mumbled, not daring to say it in his face, as he would probably use your words to turn it into something nasty towards you, or worse, really do something to you.
He didn’t seem to have heard you, or he chose not to react, since he let out a small burp and then let himself fall down next to you on his jacket.
Instinctively you backed away from him, leaving at least half a meter / 20 inches between the two of you.
‘What’s with the shy attitude? We both know you are rather blunt towards me…’ HeeChul commented and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you towards him.
You wanted to protest, but what could you say?
It was true, you weren’t shy towards HeeChul, but that was merely because you didn’t mind it if he didn’t like you.
‘Keep your hands off of me!’ you yelled.
HeeChul raised his hands and for a second you were afraid he was going to hit you, but he raised them to indicate he wasn’t doing anything wrong.
‘You’ll want these hands to touch you, sooner or later you’ll beg me for it.’ HeeChul responded and smirked.
‘Yah!’ you yelled and glared at him.
If he thought he was so damn attractive you couldn’t resist longing for him, he was wrong!
Very wrong!

While Micky and Xiah were doing the dishes, Max was glad he had some time to spend on his own.
He had been working on a game.
Not playing it, but really constructing and developing a game.
Suddenly he heard a weird noise.
It sounded like people were entering a room, but when he looked behind him, nobody entered his computer room…
Then muffled voices could be heard and Max noticed they came out of the boxes next to the other computer.
Suddenly it all came back to Max.
The squat, people were entering the squat!
Without hesitation he hit “record” and wrote down the time of occurrence of the sounds, then he raced out of the room and yelled for everyone to come to the computer room.
‘THEY ARE BACK! BANDA IS IN THE SQUAT!’

Within a minute everyone was gathered in the room, listening to the people in the squat.
‘Please keep your hands with you…’ Xiah commented on Micky’s soapy hands.
‘Hyung, I’m not sure we did the right thing…’ a voice said, coming out of the sound boxes.
Another person clicked open a can (the sounds were loud enough) and drank audibly from it, followed up with an “aaaah” and a burp.
‘Do you suggest we should have let ourselves get caught?’
‘No, but we could have arranged a more humane place for the presidential family, couldn’t we?’
‘I think you’re right…’ A third voice said. ‘SungMin and I have granted them sleep, but who says they won’t feel anything, being out there in the cold…’
‘Well, if those bastards hadn’t broken out the wall, they would have been better isolated!’ the first voice replied, clearly not caring about the circumstances.
‘That was us, I know where the presidential family is!’ U-know whispered to the rest.
‘Yeah, we broke that wall to escape!’ Xiah remembered as well, but before he could say more, he was silenced by the conversation they were listening to.
‘I say, let’s just go our own ways, we won’t meet up here anymore, just forget everything we have done and I will ignore everyone on the streets.’ Someone else spoke.
‘What if someone gets caught?’ A high pitched voice announced, articulating his sentence word for word, as if he spoke to foreigners.
‘Don’t worry Wookie, nobody will…’ Someone replied sighing a little.
‘We have to consider it…’ the high pitched voice, called Wookie, continued.
‘Let’s make a pact to never betray each other might we ever get caught… Which is highly unlikely, but still…’ Someone else suggested.
“I agree” was said several times before the squat slowly became an empty one again.

‘Hey, where is Flower?’ Micky suddenly asked, when the excitement of the visit of Banda to the squat had faded.

________~END OF CHAPTER 42~________

^^ Sorry for the delay... I'm rather busy for school, that's my excuse... -_-" Anyway, I'll update as soon as I can! ^^