Closing time

Operation Banda

As if nothing was going on, LeeTeuk and EunHyuk were racing against the clock to disable all the cameras on all the 6 floors of the building.
Of course KyuHyun, Key and RyeoWook knew this would be a madman’s job if EunHyuk and LeeTeuk wanted to complete it with just the two of them, so they let SiWon call in another team of ‘repair men’.
Donghae, from the snipers team on the roof, HanKyung, from the former dirty work team and KangIn from the leaders team were gathered to form the second group.
With an average of 2 minutes that it took to disable a camera the job was completed within the time span.
Without anyone suspecting anything, the two teams left again, taking along their boxes with equipment, which were actually filled with disposed tapes.
‘That went easily!’ DongHae commented as they exited the building.
‘You can say that again… Makes you wonder how their security thinks they’ll be able to keep the bad guys out!’ EunHyuk agreed, making every one of the fake repair men laugh because of his surprisingly ironic remark.
‘Bad guys? Are there any bad guys involved in the presidential scandal?’ A journalist with a microphone and camera walked up to EunHyuk, almost pushing the mic into his mouth.
‘N-n-not that I know off…’ EunHyuk stammered, uncomfortable because of the journalist, the camera and the situation.
‘We were just kidding, it’s an inside joke of repair men…’ LeeTeuk covered up for the profusely blushing boy, all the while giggling like an idiot.
If the journalist wasn’t distracted by an emergency call from their leading sources about a car accident involving someone famous, the journalist might have found EunHyuk’s expression at least suspicious.
The realization of their luck made them all silent and alert, they knew they couldn’t afford to attract attention like that a second time.

When the clocks of the nearby church notified everyone it was 12 o’clock on the middle of the day, it was closing time for the Blue House.
Normally the Blue House would close its doors for lunch break at this time and now it wouldn’t look any different, except that it definitely was…
As the workers all went out, the Bandas went out too, closing the building behind them.
When they had left, nobody would suspect who was or were responsible for the mess.

After lunch time the chaos would start, when the real workers would find the Blue House locked and the keyholes filled with chewing gum (JongHyun’s idea, Key’s gum).
Journalists would flock the group of innocent workers and sooner or later the doors would be broken open, the place would be found empty and the security would be found malfunctioning.
By then the Bandas wouldn’t be anywhere near, they would have cleared their hands on the crime and they would be unable to find.

‘Any volunteers for the dishes?’ Hero asked, knowing nobody was interested in his offer.
A silence followed, then Hero sighed. ‘Okay, what game now?’
Every time the dishes had to be done, you would solve it by appointing two people through a game.
‘Mouse game!’ Micky suggested.
‘Haha, then we have to have only one more, because you are the mouse already!’ Xiah laughed.
‘But the mouse wins!’ Micky claimed.
‘And the winner does the dishes!’ Xiah stated.
‘Not fair!’ Micky responded, pouting.
‘Awh~’ you said and you rested your head onto his shoulder, looking up at his pouty lips, which had already formed into a satisfied grin.
‘Rock, paper, scissors.’ U-know suggested.
‘Araso.’ Hero agreed.
‘ROCK. PAPER. SCISSORS…’ all of you screamed, making the hand gestures.
Then suddenly Max ran away. ‘I can’t do it…’
You weren’t surprised, you had actually wondered why he hadn’t already walked out.
‘YAH~!’ Xiah yelled after Max.
‘Ah, leave him, the kid can’t deal with filth, let’s not bother him with it.’ Micky shushed Xiah.

After another session of “rock, paper, scissors” it was decided that Xiah and Micky would be the ones doing the dishes.
‘See, mice don’t win…’ Xiah said half mocking and half defeated with his own fate.
‘Yah! Do you want to swim like a dolphin? If you need a hand, I’ll be glad to push your head in the soapsuds!’
You, U-know and Hero listened to Xiah and Micky’s bickering for a while before going to the living room and settling down onto the couch.
‘Hey, want to play that new video game of Xiah?’ U-know asked Hero.
Hero nodded enthusiastically.
‘Can I come along?’ you asked.
‘Sure! We’ll have fun with the three of us!’ U-know agreed.
‘Eh, if you want to, but you do know it’s a shooting game, do you?’ Hero asked. ‘Not shooting bubbles, but shooting artificial people.’
‘Oh…’ you let out as you didn’t feel like joining anymore.
The shooting game would surely bring up the drama involving your parents murder.
‘I’m sorry, we’re really excited to play this game and…’ U-know started apologizing, but you waved it away.
‘It’s okay, you guys go have your fun, I’ll be in my room!’ you said and smiled.
Of course it was no problem, the six of you practically spend all day together anyway.
It was actually a good thing to have some time alone.
Max probably knew the value of privacy as well, as he was spending most of his free time in the computer room on his own, doing whatever high tech things.
He was probably in there right now.

As you thought about privacy around the dorm you walked into your room and plopped down onto your bed.
After reading in a magazine for a while, you decided to do some research on the scandal involving the president.
You started up your computer, when suddenly, two arms were around you.
Someone was standing behind you, pressing himself against you.
‘Micky?’ you thought, but knew it couldn’t be him, he was downstairs doing the dishes with Xiah.
One of the arms moved away and came back with a white cloth in it.
You turned and caught a glimpse of someone you had never wanted to see again, before you felt yourself slipping out of consciousness.

________~END OF CHAPTER 41~________

Who would be in Flower's room now? ^^ Sorry, had to end this chapter with a cliffhanger... ^^"