Officially dating & breaking cameras

Operation Banda

‘I’ll be back soon!’ KangIn said as he was going out in the early morning (or was it late night?) to break HeeChul’s computer.
‘Wait! I’m coming with you!’ YeSung said, running out of his room.
KangIn eyed him disapprovingly.
‘I can perfectly handle the business on my own, besides you’re only wearing your pajamas!’
‘Oh, yeah, you’re right.’ YeSung said as he looked at his own figure, clear-blue striped pajamas hanging loosely and big bunnies on his feet.
‘Just get some more sleep and I’ll be back before you wake up again!’ KangIn said, proceeding his way out.

At the previous set up office and hostage hiding place, KangIn took out the hard disk to HeeChul’s computer and smashed the thing with a hammer, then he poured some gasoline on it and threw a lighted match at it, which set it all on fire.
Then he took the computer and crashed it by throwing it out of… no, through the window, just in case some information could be gained from the computer itself.
KangIn was not really skilled in computer science, he was still learning from KiBum.
The whole business was done in half an hour, without any complications.
KangIn left all parts where they had flown, there was no need to clean up useless evidence.

When you opened up your eyes, you knew it hadn’t been only a dream.
Micky lay beside you, his eyes still closed.
He had crawled under the blanket as well after you had fallen asleep.
Gently you run a hand along his face, looking at his angelic smile lingering around his mouth.
You planted a soft kiss on his lips and he opened his eyes.
‘Do that again…’ he said dreamily and closed his eyes again, while his apple cheeks showed up as he tried to suppress his laughter.
‘Oppa~!’ you said, but you did kiss him again.
‘Good morning!’ he said energetic and gave you a kiss back. ‘You can take a shower first, but do you want to check whether the coast is clear?’
You stepped out of your bed.
‘I’ll check if there’s someone… but don’t you want to tell them about our relationship?’ you asked confused.
‘Well, I want to tell them, but don’t you think we give off the wrong idea if they see us come out of the same bedroom?’ Micky asked, chuckling.
You blushed, making Micky chuckle again.

‘Waaah~! I got the best idea ever!’ JongHyun suddenly claimed.
‘Tell us, before you even think of taking any action.’ SiWon said, the HBV-accident fresh in his memory.
JongHyun’s face fell. ‘Hyung, even you are going to agree that it’s the best idea ever!’
‘Still, tell us first, hyung.’ MinHo said, curious about JongHyun’s self-proclaimed best-idea-ever.
Knowing JongHyun, it was either really brilliant, or plain crazy.
‘We want to get out without getting caught trashing the cameras, but we do want to have the cameras crashed, right?’ JongHyun asked.
‘Yeah, but we cannot just crash them and run… The rest of the staff will be able to point us out.’ SiWon said sighing.
‘I know, but if we let LeeTeuk and EunHyuk come here as supposed camera repair men, they can take out the tapes and cut the wires and nobody will notice it. When someone eventually finds out, nobody will recognize the repair men anymore.’ JongHyun suggested, his expression one of persuasion.
‘That’s actually quite a good idea…’ SiWon replied, unable to find any objections.
‘Let’s do that, I’ll give them a call!’ MinHo answered.

At breakfast Micky and you came into the kitchen walking hand in hand.
‘Woah~ What happened?!’ U-know commented, immediately noticing the skin-ship between the two of you.
Max just continued eating, not particularly surprised, nor interested.
Xiah’s eyes grew wide and he dropped his spoon onto the floor, then immediately duck after it to pick it up, only to bump his head against the table when he came up again.
Rubbing the back of his head he finally said something.
‘It was inevitable…’ he commented in a whiny voice. ‘Against Max I would have had a chance, against hyung I don’t…’
DUHK! Max’ fist slammed down onto the table, making a spoonful of rice land in the middle of Xiah’s face.
‘Puhahaha~!’ Max let out, satisfied with the outcome of his revenge.
Hero was the most surprised at all the happenings.
‘I thought you liked Xiah?’ he brought out.
You shook your head.
‘You don’t like me?’ Xiah asked pouting his lips.
You sighed and then smiled at him.
‘I like you, all of you, but I love Micky.’ you explained.
‘Good, let’s eat!’ U-know commented, feeling how the atmosphere was getting more awkward with the second.
‘Aigoo~ Our girl is growing up!’ Hero commented and handed you breakfast.

In yellow overalls, LeeTeuk and EunHyuk appeared at the Blue House.
‘Hyung, I feel so stupid.’ EunHyuk whispered, referring to his outfit.
‘Why, of all colors, must it by an eye-aching yellow?’ he whined.
‘I like yellow~’ LeeTeuk protested.
‘I bet you’d love it more if it was white…’ EunHyuk replied.
‘Uh, yeah… but that gets dirty so easily, so I love yellow for work clothes!’ LeeTeuk responded enthusiastically.
Then they were greeted by Key, KyuHyun and RyeoWook, who were guarding the entrances of the building.
‘Wow, yellow really suits you!’ KyuHyun laughed, mischievous as he was.
‘Yah!’ EunHyuk let out and moved forwards like people do at the start of a physical fight.
He acted more offended than he actually was and let KyuHyun off as the boy started to laugh and back away from EunHyuk.
‘Do you guys have the map with you on the location of all the cameras?’ RyeoWook asks, jumping right into the business.
‘Sure do!’ LeeTeuk replies energetic. ‘Since HeeChul’s computer is demolished, we don’t have to worry about being caught on tape either!’
‘What?! You broke HeeChul’s computer? When?!’ KyuHyun suddenly asked, like it was a huge deal.
‘Uh, about 8 hours ago, why?’ EunHyuk replied.
‘No~! Did you guys know that HeeChul’s computer was running a program that took control over the cameras here? Without that program, all the cameras will be put to work again, instead of just the once around the house tour!’ KyuHyun almost yelled out of despair.
‘Then we’ll just bust all the cameras here.’ LeeTeuk reasoned.
‘That’s nice, but you should know that you have less than an hour to do so… At 12:00h today the information recorded will be automatically sent to the archive. Once there, it can’t be removed… Everything on the cameras from the past 12 hours will be behind locked doors.’ Key informed them.
‘Aish! We’d better start right now!’ EunHyuk said, raising his voice out of frustration.
'I think it's best to begin with the cameras that aren't directed on the house tour.' RyeoWook said as he handed the two a ladder.

________~END OF CHAPTER 40~________

The end is nearing T_T
I'm really going to miss writing this story once it's finished...
...because it's so much fun~!

And you, readers, are the best! *thumbs up* <3

Ah... ^^" I already sound like this is the end, but it's not! =D Wait and see, some big things are still going to happen! Keke~ ^^

Please support! =) ♥