BIG TROUBLE

Operation Banda

[Max’ POV]
‘Max! I found.. *vague noises* .. *a distant scream of Flower*’
I knew something was wrong.
‘Everyone, RETREAT, NOW!’ I commanded to the others.
I flew the helicopter above the balcony of the 4th floor and lowered the drop line to pick up Xiah and Hero.

Not many minutes later the five of us had gathered.
‘Where’s Flower?’ U-know asked.
‘She’s in trouble.. They found her.. Apparently she had found something too, but just when she wanted to report what she had found, she was found out..’ I said.
The atmosphere around us had turned sad and empty..
‘What are we waiting for? We should go back and save her!’ Xiah yelled hysterically.
‘Xiah, as much as we all want to save her.. there is no chance for us if we go back without a plan..’ Hero said in a sad tone.
‘Hyung is right.. We can’t do anything right now, the guards are probably looking out for us, it’s a wonder that the rest of you have gotten out without getting caught..’ I added.
‘Is there nothing we can do for Flower now?’ Micky asked, near to desperation.
‘Can’t we make a plan?’ U-know asked.
[End of Max’ POV]

You tried to make as much noise as you could, stomping your feet as you were dragged away from the 6th floor, down the stairs.
You couldn’t scream for your oppas to leave the building, that would raise questions and the men would probably search for more “Blue House invaders”.
The only way you could send them the message was to make noise.
You hoped Max would help you..

When you reached the bottom floor, they took you outside on the backside of the building and forced you into the back of a van.
Everything was happening so fast..
For the first time in a long time you felt defeated, hopeless and scared.
A tear rolled down your cheeks.
Fiercely you brushed it off.
‘Be strong! You can’t collapse!’ You said to yourself.
Images of your parents started to flash through your mind again..
The unpleasant sight of their last moments..
Your throat grew tight, would they kill you like those other criminals had killed your parents?

Suddenly the doors were opened and you were taken out of the van roughly.
‘Aw..’ you groaned as one of them yanked at your arm.
‘Bear with it, hm? When master sees you, he might be the last one you see..’ the one who had yanked at your arm threatened.
You couldn’t help but notice how high his voice was.
‘Hyung, don’t talk to the hostage.. The boss will deal with her..’ The tallest said.
‘Both of you hyungs, shut your mouths!’ The mysterious one said.
So the one yanking at your arm was the oldest?!
The three of them brought you to a dark location.
There they threw you to the ground, right before the feet of someone who you assumed was the leader of these criminals..
‘Key, KyuHyun, RyeoWook.. You can leave now.. Make sure you catch everyone of them!’ The leader said, pointing at you.
‘Of course.. let’s not hope there are more..’ the mysterious one said, bowing to the leader.
‘There must be more of her kind, Key! Those persons never go alone..’ The leader yelled.
‘Why don’t we ask her?’ The one with the high voice said.
The leader smirked. ‘And you believe she’s going to tell us who’s in this with her? You still need to learn a lot, RyeoWook..’
‘HeeChul..’ Someone stepped out of the dark, making the leader turn his head.
‘Give it a chance, maybe she is willing to tell you the purpose of her visit.. Or..’ the rest was whispered into HeeChul’s ear.

After hearing what the guy had to say to him, HeeChul squatted down in front of you and lifted your chin with his index finger, making you look him in the eyes..
You shot him a dark glare.
HeeChul smirked.
‘Little girl, what is your name?’ He said in an innocent, but mocking tone.
You breathed in through your nose, but did not open your mouth to answer his question, instead you just gave him another dirty look.
‘Alright, I’m not looking for your name anyway..’ HeeChul said, hitting your cheek and getting up.
‘You do know that I can’t let you leave, don’t you?’
HeeChul walked around you.
You wished your arms weren’t bound together, then you might had a chance of escaping..
The three guys who took you here had left, but you didn’t know who else was here, it might not only be you, HeeChul and the guy that whispered to him..
‘Such a shame.. Now that you don’t want to talk, I might have to use force on you..’ HeeChul ‘tsk’ed.
‘Untie my hands first!’ You demanded, using your blackmailing technique.
‘I think we can do that..’ HeeChul grinned. ‘KangIn, please release her hands, but put handcuffs around her ankles..’
Another guy stepped out of the dark.
The guy was broad shouldered and looked like someone you shouldn’t mess with..
‘Yah! HeeChul! I’m not going to talk to you!’ You said after KangIn had done exactly as HeeChul asked.
‘And why is that, beautiful? I did as you wanted, now you should talk..’ HeeChul said, walking around the chair.
‘I never said I would talk if you untied my hands..’ you said, coolly and controlled.
‘Now there, that’s not nice..’ HeeChul said, taking out his gun.
Your eyes grew big, he wasn’t going to shoot you, right?!
‘If I was to shoot you a centimeter higher for every question you don’t answer, starting at your toes, do you know how many bullets I’ll need? At least 200!’ HeeChul said.
‘Wrong.. I’m around 170 centimeters tall. You’ll reach a maximum of 180 bullets, if I stretch my feet..’ you thought.
‘Your coolness is impressive..’ HeeChul continued, watching you closely.
‘You thought I was going to be warm to you?!’ You said, raising one eyebrow.
‘People tend to do so..’ HeeChul said, his own cheek. ‘.. but I could have guessed you wouldn’t.. You’re an interesting creature..’
You started to feel really uneasy when you realized HeeChul hadn’t asked any question so far..
He had only been playing with you.

________~END OF CHAPTER 13~________