Stressed

Operation Banda

‘HEECHUL? … Oh, it’s you…’ KiBum commented as EunHyuk and HanKyung appeared in front of him for the second time that day.
‘If you came to check… Cameras are working as they should be. Now, how’s the president?’ KiBum asked.
‘He’s hypnotized…’ HanKyung answered.
‘Great, let’s go!’ KiBum replied and tried to walk out passing in between, but EunHyuk and HanKyung held him back.
‘Not so fast.’ EunHyuk said.
KiBum raised his eyebrows. ‘Are you trying to be funny?’
‘He’s not.’ HanKyung commented in the same tone as EunHyuk had used.
‘There’s a new plan… You’re either in or out, but we won’t follow through with your plan.’ EunHyuk clarified to KiBum.
‘We’re going to run away, without leaving traces that lead back to us…’ HanKyung added.

When you and Hero returned from the market, nobody was in the living room.
You yawned and Hero saw it.
‘Are you tired?’ he asked. ‘You have slept well, didn’t you?’
You nodded, but in reality you fell asleep only late at night.

[FLASHBACK]
You had been unable to fall asleep, thinking about Micky’s words over and over again and Xiah, who had taken care of your room.
Xiah hadn’t made it a secret that he liked you, he was the innocent boy with a crush.
It was a really sweet thing of him to decorate and restyle your room, but it made you confused.
How should you react? What was going to happen with your friendship?
Then there was Micky…
You had no idea how to interpret his words.
After doubting for so long, convincing yourself that he had in fact meant something else by those words, you started doubting whether he said them at all.
‘I’m going to miss you in my room…’ ‘I’m going to miss you in my room…’ ‘I’m going to miss you…’ ‘…miss you…’
After tossing and turning for what seemed like forever, you took a glance at your alarm clock.
3:15 AM it read.
Heaving a sigh, you stared at your ceiling and started counting out of pure boredom.
When you reached 32 you were distracted by sounds in the hallway, close by your door.
Having nothing better to do, you stepped out of bed and sneaked to the door, peeking through the keyhole.
You saw the lights in the hall were on, Micky and Xiah were in the hallway, both dressed in pajamas.
Xiah was standing with his back towards you, next to the door to his room, Micky was facing your door, but seemed blocked by Xiah.
You pressed your ear against the door to hear their whispers.
‘I wasn’t going to her room… I was merely sleepwalking.’ Micky whispered.
‘You never sleepwalk…’ Xiah commented while little dolphin sounds seeped out during his whispering.
‘Well, that’s because I wasn’t really sleepwalking without reason, I was just looking for the bathroom, but I wasn’t fully awake yet…’ Micky whispered back, a little louder.
‘The bathroom is there…’ Xiah pointed in the opposite direction from your room. ‘… by the way, don’t you have your own bathroom?’
You clasped a hand over your mouth as you remembered he indeed had a private bathroom.
…now you had even more thoughts to mull over, keeping you from falling asleep.
[END OF FLASHBACK]

‘You look a little stressed out actually…’ Hero commented, pulling you back to the present time. ‘If there’s anything you’re bothered with, you can always talk to me about it.’
Hero gave you one of his concerned soul-entering looks.
You forced out a smile and tried your best not to show any sign of worry.
This was easier described than done.
It involved suppressing urges to bite your bottom lip as well as the upper one, keeping your hands from scratching the back of your head or pinching your nose and preventing yourself from squinting your eyes or frowning.
Unfortunately Hero wasn’t someone who you could easily fool.
‘Is it the whole Xiah-thing that’s getting to you?’ Hero asked, almost grasping the exact reason for your endless train of thoughts.
You nodded, deciding it was better to let him believe that it was just that.
You didn’t want to explain your relationship with Micky, since you hadn’t yet figured that one out yourself.
‘He seems to like you a lot. I think he has a crush on you. The way he looks at you sometimes…’ Hero said, sounding more like a girl chingu than an oppa.
For one second you thought he was talking about Micky, but then you remembered you hadn’t even mentioned Micky.

‘What’s for lunch~?’ Max yelled excited as he came running down the stairs, followed by a tired looking Xiah and a big smile that represented U-know.
‘Kimchi jigae… what happened to you?!’ Hero answered Max and then turned to Xiah with big eyes.
‘I didn’t sleep too well.’ Xiah answered while U-know rolled his eyes at him.
‘He lost a game to me!’ U-know stated, obviously claiming that the reason for Xiah’s long face.
‘Hyung~! I told you, I didn’t sleep well!’ Xiah argued.
‘This morning your face seemed fine…’ you mumbled.
‘He lost the other game to me!’ Max grinned.
‘Aish~!’ Xiah let out in frustration. ‘let’s just go and eat… where’s Micky?’
‘Coming!’ Micky said while coming out of the kitchen with food.
‘You cooked?!’ you asked the very obvious thing as he was even wearing an apron.

‘Can’t we just shoot those journalists?’ ShinDong asked annoyed.
‘Hyung!’ DongHae answered, more pretending to be shocked than that he really was.
He too didn’t like the whole fuss that was going on at the entrance of the building they had to keep clear.
JinKi just grinned a little uneasy as his hyungs were complaining.
He was appointed as the leader of the snipers team, but he couldn’t really tell his sunbaes to shut up and do their jobs, could he?

‘KiBum, you have to stop thinking we’ll carry out your plan if you just keep demanding us to do so!’ EunHyuk said in what he hoped to be a firm tone.
‘What makes you think you won’t?’ KiBum asked, not at all intimidated by the guy that was actually his hyung as well.
‘Eh?’ EunHyuk was taken off-guard as he could not follow KiBum’s words, since he only expected a “yes, you’re right” or a “no, I won’t”.
‘We definitely won’t carry out your plan!’ HanKyung answered for EunHyuk, as he had been listening a whole lot better.
‘Then I’ll have to use force…’ KiBum replied and sighed, making it look like it was all their own fault and KiBum was pressured into using force because of their misbehavior.
‘No, you won’t! You’re either in or out of our new plan, or we’ll make sure YeSung or SungMin will hypnotize you so you’ll forget your plans.’ EunHyuk threatened.
KiBum seemed to let go of his leader air as a new idea came to mind.
‘Fine, I’m in…’

As the day passed fairly uneventful, the night had settled in quickly and almost unnoticeable.
It was the second night that you was going to sleep in your own room alone and you were afraid it was going to be a long night…
You tossed and turned when suddenly you spotted a figure standing at the foot of your bed.
The eyes of the person glistened in the dim light, but you could not make out who it was.
‘Hello?’ You asked, hesitant and almost inaudible, while holding a firm grip on your blanket.

________~END OF CHAPTER 38~________

It's going to get even better~! ^^ Waah, took so long, but I've been having a lot of inspiration lately, so I'm trying to exploit it while I have it now! X'D

Comments are loved, critics are needed and subscribers are wanted! ;)
If you think you can help me with that, please do so! =3 LOL