Stupid

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Juniel - Pretty Boy

The next day you were at the library half awake and half asleep. You had been awake the whole night trying to read the books Daehyun had given to you. It was just too hard to understand what was written inside the book. The only thing helped you while reading were the pictures making you understand just a tiny bit.

Your arm was under your head for support as you were already in dreamland. The two books were laying beside you as you had barely touched them and that was because you had been reading too much, making you exhausted.

Soon enough you heard the screeching sound of the chair being pulled back by someone and a backpack landing on the floor. You opened your eyes faintly and noticed Daehyun plopping on the seat beside you. He fixed his glasses and put the book he was going to read before him and opened to a random page and started reading.

Once again he didn`t acknowledge your presence making you scowl. “Hi” You said as he nodded his eyes still glued on the book. He suddenly stopped reading and looked over at you who were glaring at your books.

“Did you read?” He asked and you snapped your head towards him as you nodded. “Good. Did you understand what you read?” You narrowed your eyes on him. His tone and his way of using words were somehow irritating you. It seemed like he looked at you as a kid, a stupid kid to be exact.

“I did some of it but not everything” You peeked at him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter