The Queenka is Back!

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Miss A - I Don`t Need a Man

Waking up the next day you woke up late like usual. You didn`t care to wake up early just to be on time at school just like Daehyun told you. No, now the tables had turned. You weren`t going to be nice anymore; this was the punishment he was getting for being so cold towards you.

As you stepped out of the bedroom you noticed Hyojin heading out of the bathroom all set. She was taken aback seeing you with you messy hair and your nighty on. “Shouldn`t you be at school by now?”

“Shouldn`t you too?” You snapped at her with a yawn. She shook her head and headed towards you.

“I mean; you`re late and Daehyun-“

“Whatever” you waved with your hand and entered the bathroom not wanting to hear his name at the moment. She blinked with a pout wondering why you reacted the way you did.

Soon enough you got yourself ready and headed towards the school. The gates were about to close, but Hyojin sped up her speed making the bike squeeze through the opening. You sighed in relief not wanting to get stuck in the middle of the gates.

As the two of you entered the classroom you found your seats and sat down. On your small catwalk from the entrance to your seat you noticed all eyes on you, but the eyes that were making you uncomfortable were Daehyun`s. He had never acknowledged your presence before, why was he doing it now?

You leaned back on your chair and threw on of your legs over the other not caring to pay attention to class. Hyojin who was sitting behind you noticed your weird behavior. You had gone back to your old habits, something she thought you had thrown away after meeting Daehyun.

When the class was over you were about to get up from yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter