A New Bike

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Busker Busker - Perfume

You got off the bus and grinned widely heading towards the high-rise building that was familiar to you by now.

Standing before the building you fished out your phone from your pocket and dialed, Daehyun`s number.

“_____?” Was the first thing you heard as he picked up.

“Look outside of the window” You told. Taking a step back you looked up at the building towards the fifth floor. He opened the window and noticed you waving towards him.

“Why are you here?” You were still talking on the phone.

“Come down. I have a surprise for you” You told motioning him to come down.

“I`ll be right there” he smiled towards you before closing the window.

You waited patiently for Daehyun putting your phone back inside the pocket. Soon enough you noticed a boy heading out of the building.

“Hi” He cocked his head to the side when he noticed you smiling from ear to ear.

“Let`s go!” You cheered hooking your arm with his making him baffled.

“Where are we going?” he asked getting dragged by you.

“You`ll get to know soon” Getting on the next bus he was confused of where you were going to take him.

You jumped of the bus when your stop came. You were running towards the bike store as Daehyun`s eyes rounded. “What are we doing here?” he asked scratching the back of his head, when you pushed the heavy door open.

“I-I want to buy a b-bike and I-I would like to k-know your opinion” You told looking at your feet shyly. He felt his cheeks burning seeing you acting so innocently. He cleared his throat and shifted his gaze.

“O-okay. I`ll help” he told walking away from you. You grinned and clapped your hands walking after him.

“What do you think of that one?” You asked pointing towards a blue bike and Daehyun wrinkled his nose.

“You`re a girl. You should have a girlish color” he pointed out as you shook your head.

“I don`t mind driving a blue bike. But what`s important right now is what you think” His brows furrowed.

“Wae? You`re the one who`s driving the bike. How come my opinion is more important?”

“Because I said so” You said stubbornly making him blink.

“Okay. If you want my opinion so badly; I don`t like it. I think that one is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter