I am Paying Her

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B.A.P - Voicemail

The very next day Daehyun had changed to his old habits. Talking to you lesser and getting cold when the two of you actually talked.

Hyojin had noticed how down you had become and she knew it had something to do with Daehyun. It always had to do something with a guy when it came to you and your mood.

As the two of you were heading towards the canteen she grabbed your arm and dragged you with her to the nearest restroom. You didn`t get the time to react and she had already pushed you inside a restroom scaring away the other girls who were already there.

“What`s going on? Why are you acting so hysterical?” You asked putting your hands on your hips. “What has that guy done to you? He didn`t touch you did he?” Hyojin grabbed your arms and looked for any marks.

She knew you went over to his house the other day, but what happened, what you guys talked about or if you talked at all she didn`t know any of that.

You pulled your arms back as your eyes rounded at her behavior. “Nothing happened. We talked that`s all”

“Did he say anything that hurt you?” She searched your eyes as you shook your head.

“It was just a huge misunderstanding, everything`s okay” You shrugged, but she couldn`t believe your words.

“How come you`re so down?” You sighed and shifted your gaze.

“I asked him why he was distant yesterday, he told he was tired. But today he is ignoring me, again” You confessed to her and she rolled her eyes.

“Seriously? Just stop all of this nonsense. Just let him be. Forget him” She commanded as you pouted.

“I don`t know if that`s so easy-“

“You barely know the guy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter