Knight in Shining Armor

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Wonder Girls - Like Money

As the class had ended you were still depressed after the message you had received from Jonghyun.

“Get over it already” Hyojin who was sitting across you was getting more and more annoyed seeing you depressed. You were barely touching the food laying in front of your face making her pissed. “Eat at least” She tried to keep her cool. You wrinkled your nose and pushed the tray of food towards her.

“If you want it, you can eat it” You told her and she closed her eyes and breathed fresh air, just to be calm.

The last couple of days you had been like this. One day you would be in cloud nine thinking that you had found the one, and the next day you were down when the reality hit you, making you understand that all of those lovely feelings were just an illusion. 

“Whaddup?” You recognized this manly and dark voice. It was no other than Yongguk. He was the kingka at school and everyone thought the two of you would end up together. You did have a past together, but it didn`t work and now you`re back to friends. Now that the two of you were close you got to know the rest of his gang.

“Hey” You answered with your low voice and he plopped on the seat next to you.

“Noona!” Junhong shouted seeing you. If there was someone who loved you to death as his noona, it was no other than him.

“Hey, enormous” You responded back.

Your neck had pained you almost all day after you met Junhong. Because of his height you always had to look up at him when you talked, making your neck ache. You almost reached to his chest, almost.

“Not looking at me while talking?” You shook your head, still not looking at him.

“You`re the reason why my neck pains me everyday” he pouted at your comment, but soon retorted.

“Noona, I have to look down when I look at you. My neck doesn`t hurt” You shot him a quick glare for telling you that you were short

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter