Rumors

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Shinee - Excuse me Miss

As the days seemed to fly by all you could do was to spend more and more time with Daehyun. The guys had been suspended for a couple of days now and that meant that no one could annoy you about spending your time with Daehyun.

But today the boys were finally back and you were actually happy, but at the same time you knew you couldn`t spend so much time with Daehyun as much as you had been doing. Hyojin was slowly opening up to him too, but she still had some difficulties to do so.

“How are you guys?” You asked as you plopped on the seat before them. Their faces were filled with bruises and Yongguk had a cut on the left corner of his lips.

“Better” Youngjae responded.

“Why did you guys fight anyways? I don`t get you” You huffed as the boys turned their heads towards Yongguk.

“He started it” Yongguk rolled his eyes on his friends.

“Yah! I heard he hit ______~ I couldn`t just sit back and let that pass”

“But he didn`t” you tilted your head to the side as he nodded.

“Yeah. I understood that later” You rolled your eyes at his stupidity as he gave you a sheepish smile.

“Hey, noona” Jongup called making you snap your head towards him. “Is it true that you stood up for, Daehyun?” He asked as the boys turned their attention towards you.

You nodded. “He was lying on the floor his books scattered everywhere” You told as they were taken aback.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter