Getting in Trouble

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B.a.p - Punch

“YAH!” Yongguk roared in the school yard grabbing everyone`s attention. It was classes, but students had gathered around the windows trying to see what was happening, even the teachers were interested.

“Did you touch my ______?” His voice was dripping with venom as he glared towards Minjun grabbing his blazer.

“N-no. I-I”

“I-I what?” Yongguk shouted pushing him back making him stumble and fall on his .

“You ing touch her, again and I`ll break every bone in your body” he threatened as he gulped. Seungtae couldn`t stand the sight of his friend getting threatened like that so he made a move, a move that made everyone`s heart stop.

He ran towards Yongguk and did a fly kick his foot landing on his back making Yongguk fall on the ground.

“Oh hell no!” Himchan reacted swiftly grabbing Seungtae by his collar and throwing a punch on his face. The school yard had turned into a battlefield as students ditched their classes and went out to see the fight up close.

You ran out too just to stop the fight. You didn`t support Daehyun so that Yongguk would get in a fight later for you.

“Stop it! Stop it!” You tried to stand in the middle of them, but they ignored you and Hyojin grabbed your arm and pushed you inside the crowd again before you could get hurt.

“YAH!” Another person shouted and they stopped fighting seeing that the principal had stepped out of his office and was furious. “Every one of you. My office now!” He stamped his feet and his heels.

The boys that had bruises everywhere, blood running from different parts of their faces and their clothes all ripped up let go of each other and followed the principal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter