Studying

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Eunkwang and Yoo Sung Eun - Love Virus

You were at school the next day as you entered the school building you heard students whisper stuff about you and Daehyun. It seemed like they got to know about you defending Daehyun. You rolled your eyes and brushed their comments off like you always did.

“Whaddup, Queen? Some news you want to share with us?” Yongguk walked over and elbowed your side.

“News?” You tilted your head to the side.

“Yeah, rumors are spreading around about you defending Daehyun at some bubble tea shop. Is that true?” You nodded your head not being afraid to tell the truth.

“Why would you do that?” Himchan asked his face crumbling up.

“I did that so the three asses would stop taking ‘care’ of people for me” You told. “I just needed to set an end to it and I got the perfect opportunity at the bubble tea shop” You shrugged as you headed towards your class.

Hyojin was walking behind you smiling as ever. She knew better than that; you didn`t do it only because of the guys but because you were crushing on Daehyun.

As you entered the classroom you made your way towards your seat and noticed Daehyun giving you a shy smile as you smiled back. For the first time you had interacted like this and you actually liked it.

Plopping on your seat the teacher entered soon after.

“Since today is the last day for you to work on your assignment I will be giving you the whole day to work on it, so I am expecting good results tomorrow” She told.

The students huddled up their stuff and left the classroom as you sighed. “Getting up early for nothing, again” Hyojin nodded her eyes closing.

“By the way I have never seen you and Jonghyun working on the assignment” Hyojin smirked and leaned closer.

“Some other geek is doing it for us” She told making you roll your eyes on her.

“______~“ You turned your head seeing Daehyun. His gaze was on the floor while speaking. “Shall we work on the assignment together at my house” He finally managed to meet your eyes as you nodded. “I promise it will be just the two of us this time” he grinned as you beamed.

“Araso. Let`s go”

You got up from your seat hearing Hyojin snicker. You shot her a glare and followed Daehyun.

“My motorbike is finally fixed so we won`t have to take the bus today” He was all happy while saying those words and so were you. You really wanted to know the feeling of holding his waist tightly while your head was leaning against his back.

“No! What happened here?!” Daehyun screamed as you snapped out of your thoughts. Daehyun ran over to his white bike, the tires out of air as some had scrapped up the bike and the breaks were broken.

He walked around the bike looking at the things that were ruin and he fell on his knees his face being horrified. “I had just fixed it” he breathed not understanding who would do something like this.

From the corner of your eyes you noticed three guys talking among themselves while laughing. You narrowed your eyes and came up with a plan. “Don`t worry, Daehyun I got this. Let`s take the bus I don`t mind” He was about to protest when you grabbed his arm and dragged him with you.

“If we don`t leave now we`ll miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter