You Got it All Wrong

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Teen Top - Hello

Waking up the next day you felt as if you had been sleeping on a light cloud the whole night. Your smile wouldn`t leave your face and all romance songs wouldn`t leave your mind. Since you had woken up you were humming on different romantic songs, making Hyojin want to puke and become curious at the same time.

“Hey, what`s with the mood today?” She asked sitting parallel from you on the dining table, eating breakfast.

“I am happy” You pointed out taking a huge bite from your bread.

“Did your parents give you a huge amount of money?” She asked arching her brow as you made a grimace when she mentioned your parents.

“Money isn`t everything, you know” You corrected her as she gasped. She reached her arm out pressing her hand on your forehead making you push her arm away. “What was that all about?” You bickered as she was baffled as ever.

“Just checking if you had a fever, but wait, what? What are you talking about, money isn`t everything? Where were you last night and with whom?” She asked all kinds of questions being confused as ever.

You loved money and she knew you did and hearing you say that swept her off her feet. “I was on a walk” You smiled shyly as you peeked at her. “With someone”

She slammed the bread in her hand on the plate and crossed her arms. “So you lied to me yesterday? Telling me that you were meeting your parents?” She turned her head feeling hurt.

“Ani” You whined seeing her reaction. “I did go to my parents to get some money. But then I met someone else”

Her head turned slowly towards you again as her brow furrowed. “Someone?” Her head cocked. You nodded your head.

“I was with Daehyun”

“Mwoh?” became an ‘O’ as her eyes were about to fall out of the sockets.

“Relax” You told trying to calm her down.

“Are you guys dating now?!” She blurted out as you shook your head quickly.

“No! I bought him a bike!”

“MWOH?!” She was out of control now, Hyojin had left the building, and the confused and angry Hyojin had entered now.

“You went to your pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter