Caring

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B.a.p - It`s All Lies

The very next day at school you were left alone with Hyojin as the boys had been suspended. It was so boring without them to be honest. You missed having them around, mocking you or calling you names making you snap at them.

Daehyun was spending his time with Danbi and it was bothering you a lot now. He told you yesterday that he cared for you and now he was with Danbi. You scoffed watching them sitting in the canteen eating their food quietly.

“What`s wrong?” Hyojin followed your gaze and rolled her eyes. “I don`t understand you? After what he said to you how can you still cling onto him?” She propped her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her palm giving you an interested look wanting to know what your answer was.

“You don`t know the whole story”

“Tell me” You turned your eyes away from Daehyun and looked at Hyojin.

“Yesterday, after visiting the restroom I met up with Daehyun. He stopped Jiwook from hitting me”

“He did what?! Jiwook really had the nerves” Hyojin clenched her jaw as you tried to calm her.

“He didn`t hit me. Daehyun stopped him before he could” Hyojin`s eyes rounded letting your words sink in.

“R-really?” She was quite surprised to know that Daehyun actually was the one who helped you for once.

You nodded. “He told me he cared” You smiled shyly as she was still disorganized.

“But he said something else before that” She tried to calculate the answer in her head, wondering what was going through Daehyun`s mind.

“I know” You pouted. “I don`t get him either. He told me he cared for me yesterday and now he is spending his time with,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter