Threatened

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B.a.p - What the Hell

The weekend had finally arrived and you were content at the fact that you could relax and sleep a little longer than usual. The second reason for why you were happy for the weekend was because you and Daehyun had planned to spend time together, something you were looking forward to.

You woke up when you felt the sunrays squeezing through the blinds. You covered your face with your hand and opened your eyes faintly. It took your eyes some time to adjust to the bright light, but before you knew it you were out of your bed already brushing your teeth in the bathroom.

“Good morning” Hyojin cooed when she saw you. You spat and rinsed smiling brightly.

“Good morning to you too” You responded making her giggle.

“Any plans today?” She asked looking at you as you beamed.

“Daehyun and I are going out on our first date” She nodded her head being impressed.

“Cool. Then you should dress nicely” She winked as you grinned.

--

Daehyun was awoken by someone ringing on his doorbell. His eyes were barely open as he forced himself out of bed being tired as ever. He dragged his feet towards the front door yelling “Coming” because whoever who was at the door seemed pretty impatient.

He didn`t care to look through the peephole as he knew that it would either be Danbi or you that would visit him at this time.

He opened the door only to make his eyes wide. Five guys were standing before him and that was no other than your friends from school.

Daehyun was about to slam the door shut when Yongguk`s foot prevented him to. Yongguk pushed the door open with force, making the door hit the wall.

“Is that how you welcome your guests?” He smirked staring at the terrified Daehyun.

The other boys rushed inside trashing the place while they were walking around looking at his house.

“Do you live h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter