A New Member

'N' for Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: B.a.p - One Shot

The very next day at school you were sitting in class not paying attention like always, but Daehyun, even if he had changed his outer look he was still taking notes and paying attention like always.

The break had finally arrived and the students flew towards the canteen having enough of the class. While heading towards the canteen you noticed that the students were behaving oddly today and you understood why when you noticed the boys standing in front of the many students that had gathered in the canteen.

“There you are!” Yongguk exclaimed seeing Daehyun entering the canteen. Daehyun furrowed his brows pointing at himself and Yongguk nodded.

“Come here” he told and Daehyun did as told. You, Hyojin and Danbi were standing in the front of the crowd wondering what was going on.

“Listen up everyone” Yongguk had a good grip on Daehyun`s shoulder grabbing everyone`s attention.

“I accept, Daehyun as the new kingka and I do also accept him as the new member in our group. So in other words, you screw with him you screw with us” He told shortly as the students were quite surprised by his decision.

Daehyun gave Yongguk a queer look as he grinned back.

“If you need any help at all, give us a call” Yongguk pointed out as Daehyun grinned widely while nodding.

“W-why did you accept me a-all of a s-sudden? Is it because I changed?” Daehyun pointed out as Yongguk shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter